Zico? From Block B?

A Love Triangle

(Jiyong's POV) 

Why isn't she picking up her phone for the 50th time today?! This girl Yuri can never be trusted. Geez, I really want to make sure Ji Hee is safe. I can't stop worrying & won't stop. I'm stressed enough already. What worries me is that she would be with another guy @ times like this, but I don't even know what guyfriends she's even hanging out beside me. 

Ok, so now I tried for the 100th time to call Ji Hee. 

"Yobeseyo?" Yes! She finally answered. I was too happy that I smiled to myself. 

"Ah Yo-Yobesyo? Whose this?" I stuttered out the words. 

"What do you want Oppa?"  What's with the tone girl?

"Ah, I just called to ------"I was cut off when I heard a little bo screaming, 

All I heard was, "Ji Hee, let's go grab some ice cream !" WTH was that? 

"Who was that? Are you safe? Is Yuri there with you?" My mouth wouldn't stop asking questions. It Just blurted out. 

"Oppa, I'm ------" SILENCE. She just clicked on. Oh geez. 

(Ji Hee's POV)

"Yah! I was still on the phone Yang YOSEOB!!!!!" He clicked on OPPA! GAAAAAAAH! I didn't mean to be rude to Oppa. 

"C'mon let's grab some ice cream." 

"Arasso." So whiny. I got chocolate ice cream. While I was suddenly somebody bumped into me. Aigoo! My ice cream just got on my shirt! 

"Omo, mianhe!! I didn't mean to spill your ice cream on you." I turn to look, & it was was Zico ssi from BLOCK B. He just kept staring at me & then at my shirt. what a e!

"Ah, gwenchana." I quickly ran to the restroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, No I am not in a coma. -.- 

Short update, too many things to do. 

Check out the graphic I made for her. My graphic was pretty crappy because I did it last then 10 minutes. lol What do you think?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28314/fame-or-love-beast-bigbang-gdragon-jiyong-junhyung-kikwang/18