Amusement park.

A Love Triangle

(JI Yong's POV)

I woke up, rubbing my eyes to find me still laying on the sofa. I look to see if Ji Hee was nearby. I did not see her in her the kitchen, so I got up to check my room. Silence. Nothing was there.

I took a long deep breathe before looking for her again. She wasn't here. I grabbed my phone and started dialing her number. I knew I shouldn't have slept if she was going to leave without my permissin. Her phone rang for a few times but she didn't answer. 

"Please leave a message for----"

I called again. No answer. She's probably with Yuri! Ah, I should have thought of that! My hands playfully went through my contacts. I clicked the send button with my left and crossed my right hand.

(Ji Hee's POV)

After we talked, BEAST started practicing their dance routine for their concert. Hyunseung was so good at dancing. Everytime he looked at me, I just smiled to him. Not to be selfish, but I've been looking at only him the whole time. Once in a few while, one of the BEAST members would go on a break and come flirt with us. They're all so adorable and manly. Yuri was stiff whenever Dongwoon touches her hand.  While most of them come and always crack a joke to me. I never knew they had a silly side of them, even though I wasn't really a fan of them, but now I am.& Hyunseung Oppa? We got to know alot about each other.

When he asked who was my favorite star in the US, I told him Omarion Oppa. He then jumped and said that's his favorite star too. We both have the passion for dancing. I never knew that we had alot in common. After that he just went back to practice. Yuri was squealing her heart out to me about how dongwoon was being cute and sweet. SHOCK, was the next song they were practicing. We started following them with their dance moves. Suddenly, we heard Yuri's phone ring.

"Who is it?" I asked curiously.

"AH, I don't know. It's an unknown caller."

"Yobeseyo?"

"Annyeong Ji--- Oppa." I couldn't hear who she was talking because the music was too loud.

"Ahhh, we're at BEAST's dancing studio." Huh? Who is she telling that we're here?

"I said B E A S T studio."  I waved to her face to ask who she was talking to. 

"Oppa the music is too loud, so i'll call you when I'm outside, arasso?" She finally hunged up.

"Who was that you were talking to just right now?" I asked.

"It was JiYong Oppa." When I heard his name, I got scared. "Yuri! We're not supposed to tell him we're here!"

"OOOOOHHHHHHH. I forgot, but yeah I think he didn't hear me though." Aish! You pabo!

"We're finally done! Ji Hee, let's go to the amusement park!" Yoseob came jumping up and down.

"Um, I don't know about that."

"You're not busy so why don't we just go?!" Yuri poking me on the side. I gave her a smirk.

"Please? We haven't gone out as friends for a very long time already unnie." That's true, but I don't want to go out especially out public with these stars. Korean fans are very crazy these days(A/N: Sorry, not to offend any Kfans, it's just a story.).

"Aish, fine."

"Yeah! Let's go back to the dorm first!" Yoseob dragged me out first with him. Ah, I feel like a mother now.

"Wait, yoseob oppa hold on. I'm going with Yuri."

"No you're not! I'm going with her." Dongwoon spinning the keys on his finger. "And I'm driving since, I don't trust girls driving."

"Ah, I guess. Will you be fine?" I asked.

"Ye. Don't worry!"

I sat with yoseob and Hyunseung while, the other three sat at the back.

Aish, I don't trust Yuri being with dongwoon, because they both act childish and they might be do something,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, taking me forever, I had to go and proofread it since I had alot of mistakes. 

Only 3 more days till it ends! Winner will be announced on the 8th