Choosing a partner.

A Love Triangle

 

(Hyunseung's POV)

We entered the class. I got nervous because I'm scared that we both might get to sit next to a fangirl. Most of the time in class, I can hear girls whispering my name.

I thought that professor Kim was making us sit with some fangirls, but when he call Ji Hee-ssi's name, I looked up saw an angel before my eyes.

She was a beauty! Thank God, I got to sit next to her. She was so different from every other girls.

She's quiet and seems focused in class. I wonder if she knows that me and Kikwang was from BEAST.

I was literally looking at her the whole time! Her face was beautiful. I hope she didn't notice. & no haha I'm not erted to look what she was wearing!

After class ended, I knew I couldn't let this one go, so I asked if we could be friends.

Jackpot! She said yes! Hopefully, we get to know more about each other.

Kikwang looked at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I said in unison.

"Nothing."

"Yeah sure whatever."

We both packed up, and left to our next class.

(Kikwang's POV)

When Hyunseung asked if Ji Hee-ssi they can become friends, I was shocked. I mean why would he do that, he never know if she's a fan of ours!

She just might try to act nice to get close to us! I'm not gonna let that happen!

What was he thinking?!?!

(Ji Hee's POV)

Next class, Dancing.

I love dancing! You just don't know me. As I was walking toward the classroom, I accidently bump into someone.

"Ouch, who the f----"

"Oh wow, it's just you Yuri."

"Unnie! Are you blind?! I almost tripped!"

"My bad gosh. you were in my way first. What class do you have next?"

"Me? I have dancing! You?"

"Yeah me too. Of course I have to get in this class because I love dancing."

"Omo, wait did you get my text earlier?"

"Um IDK? I didn't check."

"OH wells! I got to sit with YOSEOB! but you're luckier because you got to sit with Kikwang and Hyunseung."

"OMG, not this again. Don't even start."

"Everybody please come in and take a seat." The professor said.

"Well, we'll talk about it later then." I just went into the class.

It was weird because there was no boys. We all were confused because there's always boys in the class.

"Everyone of you will be assigned to a partner so you can't see who your partner is yet."

"WAE?!"

"Everyone will have to pair up with a guy and come up with a couple dance."

"But we never ever danced with a guy as a couple before!" I shouted.

"No worries, that's why it's called C-O-O-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N." Professor YuNa spelled the letters out.

"I will mixed these numbers, each of you will get one number from this bag. After that, the guys will come in and you both have to find each other so that it'll be fair."

"Aww!" We all shouted.

I was the first one to get the number first.

Great, I got #5.

"Unnie what did you get? I got number 9."

"I got 5. I have a bad feeling about this."

Who am I really pair up with?

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! I haven't update for a few days now. I will try to update everyday! Please subscribe!