Finding Out.

A Love Triangle

(Jiyong's POV)

Me and the others were outside in the living room waiting for Ji hee to come out,

We heard a door open and turn to look. She looked.... beautiful with the clothes I bought her.

Daesung was the first to compliment her. I knew that she was still shy, so I smiled at her.

She also smiled back.

"Ji Hee, come sit down." 

"Um de." She came and sat next to me. Everyone just stared at the TV screen.

Taeyang faked a cough. "Um, well I'll see you guys later, I'm going to go see the president."

"Oh that reminds me! I need to go shopping. I'll see you guys later, you too Ji Hee." TOP quickly went to his room.

"Yeah me too, I'm going to go with TOP hyung." Daesung said next.

All of them three left except Seungri. Does he not have any plans to go?

I tried clearing my throat. "Seungri, don't you have somewhere that you needed to go?"

"No Jiyong hyung." I gave him a death glare.

He frantically yelled out,"Oh yeah, I um need to get ready to go practice."

"Arasso, go then. Seungri fighting!" He left out the room fast as a rabbit.

Yes they finally left! Now we're both alone.

"Oppa, thank you, but why did you have to buy me these things?"

Eh, I knew that she was going to ask me that. "Um, haha, I knew that you didn't have any clothes with you, so I just went to the mall after I came from the studio."

"Oppa, I have another question."

"Ye?"

"How did I end up on your bed? & mostly, how did I end up wearing your clothes?!"

Aish, I knew that she was gonna ask that question too.

"You don't remember? Well, to refresh yuor memory, you almost got in the middle of nowhere. We heard you scream so we came and found you. You were crying when you saw me but then suddenly you fainted on me.  I didn't want to take you to the hospital, so I took you here and laid you on my bed. And um, about my clothes... I changed you myself. Don't you ever go alone anymore because I don't want you to get hurt."

Mianhe Ji Hee, I know that it's not right of me to change your clothes, but I wanted to make sure you were able to sleep comfortably. I hope you won't hate Oppa. Also, when I changed her clothes, there was something on her that caught my attention. Purple marks were on her back.

(Ji Hee's POV)

I was shocked to know that he saw my body! I'm so embarrassed.

"Really? You saw everything huh?"

"Um I just changed your shirt and a short. Don't worry. Also, I want to ask you. Why do you have purple bruises on your back?"

The question was out of nowhere. He must have seen my bruises! Oh no, I can't let him see it! I need an excuse.

"Um. I accidently fell on the stairs."

"Really? Were you hurt? You're ok right?"

"Haha, Oppa you're really funny. I'm alright no need to worry."

"Oh.... I guess." Yes, he believed me! I don't want him to know about this.

"Oppa, you sound sleepy. Do you want to sleep on my lap?"

"Yeah I am pretty sleep. Aren't you still tired? You need to rest more so that you don't ever faint again."

"Oppa, gwenchana. I'm wide awake, you can sleep on my lap  I already have enough sleep. Oppa must have stayed all night to watch me, and I don't oppa to be restless and tired."

"Arasso."

He came and slept on my lap. I playfully touched his hair to make him fall asleep. He then felt asleep within 15 minutes.

I sighed softly to make sure I don't wake him. "Kwon JiYong, you've done so much for me. How am I ever going to pay you back?"

He slept so beautifully. I looked at the clock ticking every second. As time past, I decided to leave before he doesn't let me go home at all. I removed his head from my laps to the pillow. I putted a blanket over him.

"Gomawo JiYong Oppa." I gave him a peck on the cheek.

I went back to his room and grabbed my bag.

*RING *RING

Oh, someone is calling me.

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Waaaaah! Calm down Yuri! You're going to wake up Kwon Jiyong!"

"WHY DIDN"T YOU ANSWER ME OR HYUNSEUNG?!!!?!?! HYUNSEUNG HAS BEEN CALLING ME SINCE YOU NEVER ANSWERED HIM! WE"RE STARTING TO WORRY YOU KNOW?!!?!?!?!? EVEN BEAST IS FREAKING OUT  TO NOT BE ABL TO FIND YOU!"

"YAH! My bad, I was still asleep. I never meant to make you both worried."

"Asleep my ! I came to your house, and you're not even home!"

"WOuld you stop screaming Yuri! JiYONG will wake up if you keep screaming!"

"SO what if he wakes up?! Kwon Jiyong can---- Wait you're with Oppa?"

"Yes, can you come pick me up from his house?"

"AISH! You could have atleast called and let me know that you both were together! You both had to make me worry! Ok then, I'll be there in a minute. But missy you have alot explaining to do when I get you!"

"Arasso."

We both hanged up. I don't want Hyunseung Oppa to worry. Also, I don't want to let him know that I was at another's guy home and sleeping there.

AISH, how am I going to explain to them?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, a quick update.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! SARANGHAE<3

MY AWESOME READERS HOPE YOU ALL KEEP READING!