One condition

A Love Triangle

(Ji Yong's POV) 

Here I am, waiting for Yuri to call back, but she didn't. What am I going to do? 

"We're back hyung~~~~" I heard seungri thhrough the door.  All I was thinking was, where is she? I could have taken her in when her parents passed away. Also her brother requested me to take care of her.

Her brother trusted me the most since we're close. I liked her, but never really been able to confess.  But there is one complication.

(flashback/4 years ago)

"Jiyong-ah, can you please do me a favor?"

"What is it hyung?"

"Can you please take care of Ji Hee while I'm in America? I'm sorry if this is all of a sudden."

I was shocked. "Why... hyung? Why after your parents death?"

"Don't ask me why. I'm sorry, because I had an offer to become a star in AMERICA. And we need money right now."

"What about your sister?!"

"That's why I'm leaving her to you. PLEASE Jiyong?"

"I...... I guess. But I don't have money to support her since I'm not an idol yet....."

"Don't worry, I'll try to send as much I can when I become a star."

"Ok then."

"But in one condition..... You cannot touch my sister even if it's just a piece of hair."

(END of FLASHBACK)

I'm screwed if he knows that I changed her clothes and kissed her. I haven't been in contact with him for 2 years now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY!!!!!!! QUICKIE update. I'll update soon since I'm still in school!

PLEASE also read this: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28314/pride-or-love-beast-bigbang-gdragon-jiyong-junhyung

I'm just a proofreader for her! (: