Karma.

A Love Triangle

 

(Anonymous POV)

Yah, It feels great to be back in school. I can't wait to see her again. It's been a month already.

When I first step out of the van, there was fangirls screaming and yelling.

"Oppa! You came back!" A girl tried pulling me like some sort of doll.

"Um de." I quietly said.

I was hoping that Ji Hee was in the crowd, but she was not. Why is she so ignorant, to not come see that her Oppa came back?!

As I was grabbing my backpack, the fangirls turn to look the other way. I wonder what they were looking at. Some of them ran away. I heard laughing from over there.

"Yo, you ready to go?"

"Fo sho hyung." We left to our class. Fangirls was still following us.

When we were in class, I was looking to see if she had any of my class. She was nowhere to be found, ugh, she probably don't have my class.

Time went by fast though. I was hoping to look for her at lunch. Where the heck is she? I really miss her, and she's not here.

As I was walking, a girl ran straight to me. She bumped into me, and we both fell down.

"Joesonghabnida." Her voice was very angelic.

"Aish! Yah how dare you run into me without knowing who I am?!" I shouted at her.

When I got up, she started running again. Aish, what is up with this girl?! Don't she know who I am?! Bumping into a star like that.

I couldn't find Ji Hee today & some random girl bumped into me. Is this Karma or what?!