Chapter 15 - Welcome Back

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun opened her eyes and saw her friends in the floor. They were still sleeping soundly, so she had to check the clock to see how much time they have left before being late to class. 4:23 AM. Oh, it’s still dawn. She looked out the window and saw it was still dark. Right.

With a sigh, she stood up and went to the bathroom. It didn’t shock her anymore when she saw herself in the mirror. Herself, as in Kim Dahyun. She was back. A few hours left and she could finally see Chaeyoung as herself, that thought cause her to smile widely.

She took a shower and got dressed before decided to brew some hot chocolate. She’ll cook breakfast later when her friends are getting dressed up. But on the other hand…

“UNNIES! TZUYU! Up, up, wake up!”

The girls immediately raised up from the floor and stared at Dahyun. They only looked at her for 2 seconds before groaning and settling back down again.

“Stop disturbing us, Dahyun. It’s still nighttime.”

“No, Nayeon unnie. It’s already 4:50 AM. You should shower and get change now, we have class and I need to see my girl. Hurry, hurry.” they groaned again but stood up, nevertheless.

“We’re up, we’re up, calm down.”

“How can I? I’m finally confessing my feelings to her, and I know that it’s not fair because I already know she likes me too, but I don’t really care. I love her, she loves me, perfect.”

“We know, dear. But please, slow down.” Jeongyeon lay a hand on Dahyun’s shoulder. “She only just seeing you after you went MIA by being Jaebum, so please slow down a little.”

“Oh, right. Yeah, I’m sorry.” Dahyun’s shoulder slumped down, causing Nayeon to punch Jeongyeon in her shoulder. Jeongyeon, ofcourse, immediately rambled her apologize. “No, it’s fine. I get it, I just came back so…it’s not really a good time to confess immediately.”

“But…”

“Calm down, unnie. I’m not mad, a little disappointed maybe. But I’m fine. I’ve waited for years, why not a few more days.” Dahyun smiled. “But you really need to prepare now.”

//

When Dahyun entered the hallway of the school, she had imagined that Chaeyoung would be the first one to ran towards her and jumped unto her for a hug. But she was wrong…

“Damn, sister. I missed you.”

“O-Oppa.”

“You’re finally back, right?” Dahyun nodded her head and Taehyung’s smile brightens before pulling her into another hug. Damn, her brother must really missed having her around.

“Yeah, I-I guess…” Taehyung pulled away and looked at him confused. “I mean, yes. Totally.”

“I heard you were in Japan. Why didn’t you told me anything about it?”

“Uhh…impromptu kind of thing? Yeah, yes. It was a last minute decision, sorry.”

“No, it’s fine. You don’t need to apologize, there’s always another time.” Taehyung smiled and she nodded in agreement. “Do you want me to walk you to class? I should, right?”

“Oh, I’m good. I can walk alone, oppa.”

“No, no. Let me walk you to class. That’s the least I could do.” Taehyung grabbed her bag and started dragging Dahyun towards her first period. And her heart stopped. Chaeyoung…

“O-Oppa, I’m sorry.” Taehyung stopped and faced Dahyun.

“For what?”

“About you and Chaeyoung.”

“Oh.”

“I heard about it, and I’m really sorry that you two broke up.” Taehyung let out a sigh but then smiled and nodded his head. He tentatively stepped towards her and sighed again.

“I’m fine, Dahyun. You don’t need to feel sorry for me. But if you want to make it up to me, you should finally tell her how you feel. Your ex-boyfriend told me everything.”

“O-Oh, yeah. He did, huh?”

“Yes. And I wished that you had told me yourself, because no matter what happens I would always be by your side cause you’re my twin sister, but it’s fine. Atleast I know now…”

“And you’re fine with it?”

“Totally. I could finally see things clearly now, you’re always looking at her full of love that even I don’t do. If she’s the one for you, go for it. I would support it a hundred percent.”

Dahyun smiled and hugged Taehyung this time. “Thanks, oppa.”

“Anytime.”

Dahyun break the hug and stole her bag before Taehyung could react. She gave him a peck in his cheek before running off to her first period. She could hear Taehyung’s laughter as she approaches her class and it made her chuckle as she finally arrived at her classroom.

She smiled and look around, but her smile fell when Chaeyoung wasn’t in her seat. With a sigh, she walked towards her seat, her own seat and not Jaebum’s, before sitting down and held her chin using her hand as she wait for Chaeyoung to appear at the door.

But she never did.

//

“So, what happened? Did you two hug? Had a teary eyes reunion? Please don’t spare any details and tell me how it go with Chaeyoung when she finally saw you…”

“She wasn’t in class, Nayeon unnie.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, oh. I didn’t know why she didn’t showed up. I texted her a few times, but she never replied.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter