Chapter 11 - You're Suspicious

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doesn’t Jaebum remind you of someone?”

Nayeon choked on nothing, Sana had a huge grin while Tzuyu was acting oblivious. Among all people, they didn’t expect it was Momo who would notice something with Jaebum.

“Who do you mean, babe?” Mina asked, her full attention on her girlfriend.

“Jaebum reminds me of someone we know. Someone with red hair, glasses and a sweet eyesmile. Someone close to us, but more closer to Chaeyoung. Does that ring a bell?”

“Nope, not at all.” Nayeon reacted right away, causing Tzuyu to hit her subtlely. “Ouch…”

Tzuyu shook her head slightly while looking at Nayeon before facing Momo. “Do you mean Dahyun unnie?” Nayeon’s eyes widened while Sana was looking at her girlfriend confusedly.

“Nope. Dahyun has a crush on Chaeyoung, I don’t see that in Jaebum.”

“Really?” Sana interrupted, smiling meaningfully. “I could swear they have that in common.” Nayeon groaned inwardly and roll her eyes. Sana was just adding more to the suspicions.

“Wait, does he like Chaeyoung?” Jeongyeon joined in. “But she’s already in a relationship.”

“Ohh, do you like him?” Nayeon wanted to choke Mina by asking such a far-fetched question, but she wanted to do it more when Jeongyeon shrugged with a smile on her face.

“I don’t know. Maybe. It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t like me anyway.”

“Alright.” Nayeon stood up from her seat. “It doesn’t matter who Jaebum likes and who he don’t, he won’t ruin any relationship. I know him well, so please stop suspecting him.”

“Nayeon unnie’s right. They’re cousin, so you must be reminding Nayeon unnie from him.” Tzuyu winked at Nayeon, who smiled gratefully at the support before sitting back down.

Just as she did, Jaebum had entered their room with Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was sleeping together with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Mina, Sana and Tzuyu in the huge hotel room while Jaebum stays with Youngjae, Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom.

They were on a two days, one night trip that was given by their principal, Mr. JYP, for the music club. There were a lot of reasons why, like how the club has all honor students and some athletes. Or like how they won a competition two days ago. The trip was a reward.

“Hey, guys. How’s the walk around the beach?” Sana asked with a teasing smile, knowing that Jaebum and Chaeyoung had checked the beach out cause Taehyung was somewhere.

“It was dark blue, since it’s already night, and it was cold. A little bit salty too, does that answer your question?” Jaebum teased back, causing Sana to stand up and pinched him.

“Smartass.”

“Oh, please. You love me.”

“Girlfriend here.” Tzuyu interrupted. She couldn’t believe that Sana and Dahyun still has chemistry even though it was Jaebum’s body, which causes her to be a little bit jealous.

“Chill, Tzu. She’s yours.” Jaebum winked at Tzuyu before facing Nayeon. “Nayeon un--noona, can I talk to you outside?” Nayeon nodded and went out with Jaebum.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to check up on you.”

“What’s going on, Dahyun?” Nayeon asked, noticing Jaebum’s nervousness. The guy couldn’t look straight in Nayeon’s eyes, and it was his dead giveaway when he’s nervous.

“You know how Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon unnie are close, right? Like, they’re the no-jam brothers so it was obvious that they’re close like the two of us.”

“Yeah, I know that. Get to the point, sweetie.”

“Jeongyeon unnie likes me.” Nayeon’s world stopped. She didn’t even noticed how her bestfriend acts around Jaebum, she didn’t noticed that Jeongyeon indeed likes him.

“I see.”

“I see? That’s all you have to say? Come on, she’s your girl.”

“Yeah, but she’s straight. Liking you is the proof of that, and I can’t do anything about it.”

“Well, neither am I. I’m not going to like your girl, unnie. Jeongyeon unnie is for you, I’m not going to do anything about it.” he knows Nayeon would want him with Jeongyeon, if it means the girl she loves would be happy. But he will never hurt Nayeon, no matter what.

“I know. I won’t force you”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Nayeon patted his shoulder before walking away, not back to the room but away from it. Away from Jaebum, and away from Jeongyeon.

//

Jaebum couldn’t sleep. At the middle of the night, he stood up and went out of the room. He decided to walk around the beach alone, but he was shocked when he saw Mina there.

“Hey.”

“Oh, hey.”

“What are you doing out here? It’s already late and I don’t see any raccoon around.” he joked as he looked everywhere but still couldn’t find where Mina’s girlfriend is.

“She’s asleep at the room, I went out cause I couldn’t.”

“Is there something bothering you?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“I just need to know something.” Mina suddenly faced him, bringing their face close. “What happened to you? How did you become a guy, Dahyun?” Jaebum frozed. How the hell…

“W-Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter