Watch Me

A Bump on the Road

                                                    Your POV:

After JeongMin kissed my "injured" knee, something banged on the window. Neither of us knew what it was but JeongMin assumed it was the wind. I didn't feel that comfortable becuase that sound deffenitly wasn't the wind. It was more like something banged against it.

 

I got up from the couch and opened the window. I looked all around to find nothing...that is, until I looked on the ledge. On the ledge was this black feather with bits of water droplets on it. There was something different about it though. It wasn't any ordinary black feather. It was bigger then any other bird feather and the blackest one I have ever seen.

 

I examined the strange black feather first noticing the water droplets. Each one was a different shade of all sorts of light colors.

 

What the....? This couldn't have been a bird. The feather is way too big and the droplets look like sprakles.

 

Freaking strange world here.

 

JeongMin: "______! What did you find?"

 

Me: "A black feather. But it doesn't look, I dunno, normal?"

 

 JeongMin: "It was probably a bird trying to fly into the window, no worries."

 

Me: "Yeah....that sounds just about right."

 

I observed it again with a concern look on my face saying to myself quietly, "..just about right." I thought it was nothing as JeongMin suggested so I then let go of it from the window; watching it flutter down the building.

 

I went back to sit down next to JeongMin. He tried to put his arm around me but suddenly, out of no where, KwangMin beat him to it.

 

JeongMin: "Yah! KwangMin! That was my move!"

 

KwangMin: "You were too slow old man."

 

JeongMin: "Don't call me an old man! I'm much more prettier!"

 

KwangMin: "OLLLLLLLLDDDDDD MANNNNNNN!!!!!!"

 

JeongMin: " D:< YAH! THAT'S IT!" He then got up and went somewhere. KwangMin and I looked at each other curiously as to what JeongMin was going to do. To be honest, I had no clue where JeongMin was going with this.

 

That is, until he decided to poke his little head out from the corner of the door.

 

JeongMin creeping from the corner: "Ohh KwangMinnnnnnnnn!"

 

KwangMin: "What is it JeongMinnnnnnn?"

 

JeongMin: "Guess what I haveeeeeeeee! >;)"

 

KwangMin: "I don't know what you haveeeeee."

 

JeongMin gave KwangMin a sly smirk and kept raising his eyebrows up and down until KwangMin gasped and said, "You wouldn't."

 

JeongMin: "Oh yes I would, and I DID."

 

Then JeongMin came out from the corner and waved a piece of pink clothing in the air. I kind of figured out what it was.

 

JeongMin: "LOOK EVERYBODY! KWANGMIN WEARS PINK UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!"

 

Yupp, I was right.

 

KwangMin: "YAHHH! JEONGMIN! NOT IN FRONT OF ______, PLEASE!"

 

KwangMin struggled to get his pink underwear back from JeongMin. He was trying everything he could think of to get them back before anybody else could see them. Too bad everybody already did and bursted out laughing.

 

Me: "HAHAHAHA!!! KwangMin, you wear pink underwear?! XD"

 

KwangMin: "N-no...."

 

HyunSeong: "HAHAHA! What a sissy!!"

 

JeongMin: "You should be talking HyunSeong because these other ones are yours." He waved another pair of pink underwear int he air shamelessly. But this one was hot pink and had the word 'y' sewn in the front.

 

Hmm, I wonder if HyunSeong have something sewn on every pair of his underwear....

 

He probably does.

 

I didn't even realize that YoungMin was getting the First-Aid kit ready during the whole 'under wear' scene. He looked up at me with that cute face of him..*mind sigh*

 

..AH!! I didn't say that, okay?

 

YoungMin: "Okay, first I'm going to rub it with alcohol. It might sting so just tell me when your ready."

 

Me: "When I'm ready? Pffffffft! Please! It's not like it's going to burn it or anything. Heh(: "

 

YoungMin: "Haha. :) Okay, are you *air qoutations* 'ready' now?"

 

Me: "Nea. This is going to be a breeze!"

 

YoungMin then got an alcohol pad and swiped my knee. Loudly, I screamed in pain. I didn't know it was going to burn THAT bad, I just thought it would be as easy as ripping off a band aid.

 

It freaking hurt :(

 

As soon as he heard me scream, he threw the alcohol pad on the ground and hugged me; putting my head into his chest and held me so softly.

 

Oh god, as much pain as I'm in, I can tell my face is blushing agian. Aish. -___-

 

YoungMin: "Mianhe ______!"

 

He put his hand on my forehead without looking at me; still hugging me closely. "Are you okay? You feel really ho-oh." He then looked at me realizing it wasn't from any kind of illness or allergy reaction from the alcohol pad, but he saw it was me blushing from his hug.

 

I could feel myself getting hotter from us staring into each other. Not removing his eyes from mine, he put one of his hands on my cheek and the other with my right hand hanging down by my side.

 

What's he doing?! What am I doing?! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?! YAHH!

 

YoungMin: "______."

 

Me: "Y-yes YoungMin?"

 

He put his head by my mind. I could feel his hot breath on my ear as I bit my lip nervously.

 

Aish, what's he gonna say??

 

YoungMin: "......You blush too much. ;)"

 

....wow.

 

Me: "YAH! YoungMin, you pabo! Jeez!"

 

I playfully hit him on his shoulder as he laughed about my blush. Ugh. Why do I blush so much? I mean, it's not MY fault. These boys always do something to me to make me blush!

 

Yeah, so it's not me. It's them.

 

We left and walked into the main room where we first came into. Hours passed filled with laughter, pranks, MinWoo obessing, etc. Honestly, I had the best time of my life with these guys! That is, until I looked at the clock. It was already 9:30 p.m. and I haven't been home in hours.

 

Me: "Um, so thanks for wrapping up my knee. I should get going now though."

 

MinWoo: "NOOOO! NOONA! PLEASE DON'T GO AND LEAVE ME WITH MY STUPID HYUNGS!"

 

KwangMin: "Who are you calling stupid MinWoo?!"

 

MinWoo: "Uhhh...n-nobody."

 

DongHyun: "______'s right. If she wants to go home, she can go home MinWoo", he turned to look at me. "You're welcomed here anytime _____ okay? :)"

 

Me: "Hehe, thanks everybody.. I'll just go now, annyeong!"

 

Everbody: "Annyeong!"

 

HyunSeong: "Come on, I'll walk you out", he said while putting his arm around my shoulders.

 

We walked down the flights of stairs and talked some more. HyunSeong is a really cool guy once you get to know him. I mean, not that he wasn't before. He's just so interesting to talk to when he tells you so much about himself.

 

Then we finally got down to the lobby's main enterance doors. I was sad to know I was going home and not spending my time with Boyfriend. They were all so nice to me with memorable moments I'll never forget....Hahaha! (Reffering back to the prank JeongMin pulled on KwangMin and HyunSeong, Lol.)

 

HyunSeong: "You'll come back to vist us again, right?" *one hand on the door while the other in his jean pocket, leaning in towards me*

 

Me: "O-only if you guys want me to."

 

HyunSeong leaned in more towards my face smirking.

 

Why the heck is he smirking? Is he smirking becuase of what I just said? Does he want me to come back?

 

Owww. Too many questions hurt my brain. >__<

 

Suddenly, HyunSeong puts his other hand into my pocket. I had NO idea where he was going with this. I closed my eyes shut becuase I didn't want to face what was going to happen next...oh boy.

 

HyunSeong: "Here."

 

Me: *peeking out with one eye* "How did you get my phone?"

 

HyunSeong: "Well I leaned in and reached into your pocket for your phone so we can exchange numbers."

 

Me: "O-oh, right."

 

Nice going _____. You know, I really gotta stop thinking that these guys will do something funny to me. :/

 

Me: "Thank again, I had a fun time with you guys. :)"

 

HyunSeong: "We had alot more fun with you ______-ah. ;)"

 

Just when HyunSeong pulled the door open for me, this white, cold thing came in the lobby and ate the warmth of our feet.

 

It was freaking snow. SNOW. We were SNOWED IN with NO way out. EVERY exit possible was blocked. How do I know this? Well, when your SNOWED in, you just know.

 

HyunSeong: "Aish, we're snowed in!"

 

No duh. -__-

 

Me: "Oh jeez, how am I suppose to get home?!"

 

HyunSeong: "I didn't even see it snowing outside...Oh well. Lets go tell the others before we take any actions."

 

He's right...when I looked out the window and found that feather from before, I didn't see it snowing either. Huh, strange world.

 

After we told everybody else, MinWoo went and grabbed all the blankets and pillows he could find, dropped it all in front of me and said, "Here Noona! I want you to be as warm as possible! :3" Hehe, MinWoo can be so cute sometimes. :)

___________________________________________________________

                                                    Nav POV:

????1: "Ah, ????6, you've finally returned from the human world. Any news with ______?"

 

????6: "She's with this gay band called 'Boyfriend.' Nobody really touched her but this ugly guy who's too obsessed with bubble gum called JeongMin."

 

????2: "Pfffft. I saw all of this from the *Black Hole. That's why I've made it snowed."

 

Everbody: "WHAT?!"

 

????7: "Aish!! You're such a pabo ????2!"

 

????2: "What did I do?!"

 

????3: "????2, our plan is get ______-ah right?" ????2 nodded in agreement. "Well how could we kidnap her if she's SNOWED IN WITH THOSE UGLY, IDIOTIC, STUPID-" By this time, ????3 was lifting up ????2 up on the wall, glaring at him with such red eyes.

 

????1: "Yah, ????3. Relax. It's not as bad as you think."

 

????3: "How could you say that?!"

 

????1: "You see, if ______ is having a little 'sleep over' with these boys, we could watch her more closely and observe her likes and dilikes so that she'll be more comfortable for her furture staying here."

 

????2: "Uh...y-yah! That's what I was trying to say the whole time!"

 

????3 put him down from the wall and said, "Whatever." He walked out of the room as ????5 and ????4 came into the room, asking what had just happened.

 

????1: "To put it down to the basics, ______-ah will soon be ours. Even though it shall take time and patience, she will be ours."

 

????4: "Then we can play with her all we want, right ????1?"

 

????1: "Where would the fun be if we didn't? ;)"

 

????6 went after ????3, worrying what he might do. He caught him on the ledge of the castle's window ledge with his wings ready for take off.

 

????6: "????3, what do you think your doing?"

 

????3: "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going to start 'observing' _______ like ????1 said we should."

 

????6: "But we're suppose to follow the orders ????1 gave us, you can't go-"

 

????3 eyes became red with anger and determination. "Watch me," he said and then he took off, leaving the castle's window ledge broken with pieces of stone on the ground.

___________________________________________________________

Hi readers!!  This chapter was interesting, no? Next chapter might have some truths/twists in it. ;) Lol. Oh geez im tired, it's 2:24 A.M. here where I'm writing and I'm soooooooo tired. -__- But i shall write and write and write for ALL OF YOU GUYS! <3 :{D Woot woot!! Oh, btw, *Black Hole- there's this well thing in the middle of one of the castle's rooms, it's sort of like a crystal ball thing. You know, a looking into the future sort of thing. It sort of looks like this but a little but more elegant looking-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9MJgmyyXELntL_TpIatL

With this in it that can let you see into the future- 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr3hTuz-80KQVUCRkd7vJ

Pretty creative, eh? :{D