The Truth

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

"Mwuh? M-MinWoo?!"

"Ha, nae."

"MinWoo, w-what are you..? How did you..?"

MinWoo giggled. "You really are cute, _______. Let me explain." He said while taking a few steps closer towards Kevin and I. And speaking of Kevin, he held me tighter to his chest like he was protecting me of something.

"We've known you've been going with them _______. We've always known."

"But how did you-"

"Find out? Ha. It was quite easy really. Ever since you've found that odd feather, I grew a bit curious. So from then on, I've been watching you. And when I told my hyungs about you simply talking to some weird, ugly mutants-"

"HEY." Kevin defended for the 6 princes and himself. I could already see his eyes were just a few shades of red.

"I mean immortals, I knew Ihad to prove to them all by having them spy on you with me. So on that one night when you jumped off the balcony with that-" MinWoo hesitated to not try to insult Kevin. "....immortal, everyone of us saw it."

"So you-"

"_______-ah, let me explain even further. Then one day, we all decided to do a little research on them. It turns out, they're not that immortal than you think."

"Shut up MinWoo." Kevin demanded.

"Kevin, what is he talking about?"

"Nothing." He diverted his attention back to MinWoo. "So just shut your mouth MinWoo before I get mad."

"Awh~" MinWoo cooed. "Little Kevin is about to get mad if I tell _______ their secret. What are you going to do Kevin? Eat me?"

"SHUT THE UP MINWOO." Kevin finally shouted.

"What?" I pushed Kevin away from me as I felt things were about to get violent. "Tell me what's he's saying Kevin."

Kevin by now was already breathing heavily with his spikes and sharp teeth out. "Ani."

"Kevin, tell me!"

"Yeah Kevin, why don't you tell her? It's not like it'll matter anyway."

"MinWoo, I will-"

"Oh wait, should I tell her? You know, before I rescue her?"

"Rescue her? From wha-"

"SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" I screamed out loud.

For awhile, it was silent. Only curiosity and confusion poured into my mind as I was trying to figure out what these two guys were really talking about.

Kevin looked away from MinWoo and I, still angry.

"I guess that means I'll tell her." MinWoo sighed. "_______, him and the 6 others of his kind are very different creatures. Their ancestors...in order to survive...."

"Just say it MinWoo."

"...They capture and trap mortals like us to their palace. Then after making them feel comfortable, they...eat you."

"....Mwuh?"

"You're their prey."

"Ani, ani, ani. Kevin, this isn't true right?" I started to laugh, trying to convince myself that this wasn't true.

Kevin finally replied after a few of those silent, still minutes.

"_______, it is true."

"But then why me?"

"Because we only eat the females of your kind. And your blood type, we can smell it. You just looked so good...."

"You disgust me."

"But then we all fell in love with you. You mean a lot to us. You're the first of anything that any of our species didn't eat. So we all gathered together and decided that we wanted to make you our Queen and to become immortal like us for then our love will die nevermore."

MinWoo cutted in with his chuckles. "Are you serious? '...for then our love will die nevermore.' Get real bird. Listen to me _______, this is all a trap. They're all still planning on eating you. Come back to the hyungs and I so we can live happily and not eat you."

"Ani _______, don't listen to him. This is a first in Neverland's history that you're a part of. Come rule Neverland of us with eternal power, love, and riches. And what's even better is that there's 7 of us so you get to have more of us men than those stupid human boys."

_________________________________________________________________

Hey there. :) It's been a while, huh? I'm so sorry I didn't update this sooner. :( I just never thought I would be so busy in the summer. I thought I would if been home a lot and come here to write. Anyways, this story is coming to an end soon. I can't believe I'm going to finish my first story on here~! :{D I'll try to update soon!