Syrup Bomb

A Bump on the Road

Your POV:

I couldn't get over the thought if YoungMin knew where I was going all the time. If they knew, well, I'm not exactly sure what they would do. 

But then it hit me.

The nightmare I had before. The nightmare with my best friends and the princes half alive fighting to death. I remembered all the graphical features to every single one of them. Realizing that this just might happen, I knew I had to be more careful.

 

Maybe I should just visit Neverland once of twice a week. Or should I go every Wednesday to make it easier and more planned out? Yeah, that sounds good, right..?

 

...Of course not. That sounds just plain out stupid. Ugh, why can't I-

"Noona! You're burning the pancakes!!"

"Mwuh?! Oh crap!!" I flipped the dark, burnt, crispy pancake 6ft. in the air. I could tell we were all staring at it doing back flips in mid air. It was one of those really slow motion scenes like you always watch in the movies.

Gravity hit the dino pancake hard and it landed right into KwangMin's plate which was already full of syrup from the last batch. The syrup splattered everywhere; all over everybody's face, clothes, just everything. KwangMin was the worst though, seeing how he was right in front of the target.

We all stood there for a second with unexpressive faces. I was scared that KwangMin might want to scold at me for burning the pancake in the first place and then the syrup bombing.

 

"_______-ah?" KwangMin asked.

I looked up with fear and was preparing myself for the yelling.

"..........Nice landing!!" He said with a thumbs up.

 

The rest of the 6 laughed so hard. Well, I mean 5. MinWoo was acting like a kid and kept complaining on how he was so sticky. "Noona, now I'm all sticky!"

" it off, MinWoo."

"Nooooonnnnaaaaa~"

KwangMin pulled me out of the kitchen and I guess was leading me to the bathroom. A couple awkward steps later, we passed the bathroom.

"Um, KwangMin? We just passed the bathroom."

"I know. We're going to your personal bathroom."

"M-My bathroom?! Why??"

"It has pretty smelling soaps! Duhh." :)

Stupid boy. -.-

"Must we? We're just washing our hands so who cares?"

"I do. I want to shower too."

S-Shower?! Together?! Is that why he brought me?!?!

I've must of been slowing down my pace because KwangMin kept pulling me more and more towards my bathroom.

"Come on slow poke! You're being-"

"Slow?"

"Whatever." -.- "Lets go! I wanna take a shower already. I'm getting tired of being sticky~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrative's POV:

DongHyun, being the leader and the most mother-like one out of the group, was cleaning up with the help of JeongMin. MinWoo, YoungMin, and HyunSeong just took off their shirts, (along with DongHyun and JeongMin), and starting laying around again.

"Hyungs, I'm still sticky!"

"Not my problem."

"K."

"Hyungs! You're not helping! DongHyunnn~" MinWoo singed out.

"Nae?"

"I'm still sticky after taking off my shirt."

"I'll take that, thank you." JeongMin said after taking MinWoo's shirt out of his hands. He was busy washing everybody's shirts and your clothes since he thought you were always busy all the time.

DongHyun forgot about MinWoo for a minute or two and started to clean again.

"DongHyunnnn~ I'm still really sticky!"

"Then wash up! What do I look like, a mom?"

".....sort of.."

"What was that?!"

MinWoo ran off before Mama DongHyun could snap at him even more. He went to the main bathroom but JeongMin was using it. I thought he was doing laundry..? MinWoo thought.

Where else in this house is another bathroom?

He went up the stairs and searched half of the second floor.

Hmm...there must be another bathroom here somewhere...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

AHA! Noona must have a bathroom! I'll go and shower there!

________________________________________________________________________

*bows 90 degree angle* I'm so sorry it took this long to update! I was at the beach for a week and before I went, I had no internet connection at my house. And what's even worse, I didn't have ANY WiFi at the shore. :P But now I'm back and will be updating even faster!! :{D Thank you all for being SO patience! <3