Searching For You

A Bump on the Road

Narrative's POV:

As Boyfriend was preparing to find out where you live, you had no clue that MinWoo shared your horrible nightmare. In Neverland, the discussion of the dream was never really brought up to talk about; seeing how much you were effected by it.

Every time somebody was about to bring it up in the Neverland castle, your eyes began to shed its tears and your headaches were worse than the ones before. You couldn't stand to remember such exact detail in the dream. It seemed so real to you that you would check the outside garden just to be sure that it wasn't happening.

 

This only worried the 9 princes even more. And as much as they hate it, they knew you had to see Boyfriend again; sick or not.

 

JeongMin's POV:

Oh man, I'm so excited!! I, er, we get to see where _______-ah lives for the first time! I wonder if she has a big house..? Or maybe an apartment..? I don't know. But I do know that we're going to surprise her today at her home!! :D

 

.....What? Don't judge me. Whenever we were all together, she would always be at our dorm or dance studio; never at her home. But none of us bothered to find out exactly where she lives.

That is, until today. :D I've always wondered where she lives, what she woke to every morning, what she-....

 

......Shut up. -__- I'm just excited is all. No need to think that I'm a creeper.

 

Anyways, all 6 of us woke up the following morning early out of excitement. DongHyun was probably the most eager to visit her out of all of us but I could see that he was trying not to show it. Since he's the leader, I can understand why he's hiding his feelings.

 

But dude, this is _______-ah's home we're going to. You better be friggin excited.

 

We went to one of our specialized staff agent things and asked her to give us any information about _______-ah's home.

 

"_______? Okay, no problem! I have her right here in my mac book. Let me just print this our for you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AWH YEAH! WE'RE GONNA VISIT _______ NOONA! WOOT WOOT~" MinWoo sang outside. I swear this kid is in love with her. He just grabbed the address SooYun kindly printed for us and ran out the door along with YoungMin.

 

DongHyun came running up behind MinWoo as HyunSeong, KwangMin, and I did and grabbed the paper. "MinWoo, if you're going to be carefree right now, just give me the paper so you won't loose it."

 

Seeing how DongHyun already grabbed the paper, MinWoo just pouted and slowed down his pace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Hyung, where do we go next?" I tiredly asked. We were all tired from running up huge hills or either chasing KwangMin from Pokémon stores we passed by.

 

YoungMin yawned. "Yeah hyung, I'm getting tired already."

"Hold on, hold on. According to the paper we-" DongHyun then stopped in the middle of his sentence and his pace, causing the 5 of us to bump into each other.

"DongHyun? What's wrong?"

 

".........."

 

"DongHyunnnnnnnnnn?"

 

"..........."

 

MinWoo went up to his face and poked his cheek to try and wake him up. "Hyung? Are you okay?"

DongHyun blinked once and looked at MinWoo. MinWoo just brightly did a sunflower aegyo at him.

"Am I okay? Am I okay?"

 

And then he snapped.

 

"MINWOO! THE PAPER IS TORN! WHEN YOU WENT TO GRAB IT, YOU DIDN'T LET IT FINISH PRINTING! YOUR RECKLESSNESS IS NOW A BIG PROBLEM! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU THAT IMPATIENT WITH PRINTERS?!"

"I...I-I....didn't k-know..."

"NO, YOU DIDN'T KNOW! YOU SHOULD OF KNOWN THOUGH! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET PRINT FULLY BEFORE RUNNING OUT WITH IT?! WHY?!"

When DongHyun asked why, he threw his arms in the air; causing the paper to fly right out of his hands. And of course, it just had to be a windy day because when we were all standing on top of a hill, the wind picked up the paper and threw it away from us.

MinWoo saw this and realized that now it's his turn to scold our leader. "YOU'RE YELLING AT ME FOR BEING RECKLESS?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! WHY DID YOU LET GO OF THE PAPER, HUH?!"

"I-I didn't! It was the wind!"

"EXCUSES, EXCUSES. IT WASN'T NECESSARY FOR YOU TO THROW YOUR ARMS UP IN THE AIR. NOW WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET HOME OR WHERE _______ NOONA HOME IS! THIS IS JUST FABULOUS!"

 

As the two kept bickering at each other trying to determine who's fault it was, it was starting to get dark. None of our cell phones had any reception and it was really cold out now. Eventually, the two died down their almost continuous fighting as they realized their surroundings.

KwangMin spoke up, "Um, hey guys? How are we suppose to get back home?"

None of us knew how to, so HyunSeong suggested that we look around for a hotel of some sort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughhhhh. When are we going to sleep? I'm exhausted." YoungMin stated with a drowsy look on his face. It was 12:27 A.M. now and we're all exhausted from walking all day; barely eating or drinking anything.

We turned into an empty alley way and rested our sore legs for a bit.

MinWoo snuggled into my some-what warm chest and mumbled, "I just wanted to visit _______ noona.."

I sighed and looked up into the stars, hoping that she's also looking up into the night sky. "Me too..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys? What are you doing here?"