Familiar Faces (part 2)

A Bump on the Road

                                                    Your POV:

"Welcome home _______-ah. We've missed you."

 

What?! Home?! We've missed you?! He must be nuts if he thinks that we have ever met before.

 

"Haha, oh _______. I'm only nuts for you. ;)"

 

"Um, w-what?"

 

He got up and started walking slowly towards me. "Didn't Kiseop explain that we can read your thoughts, your dreams..." He pinned me up against the wall, stuffing his head around my neck. "...your fantasies."

 

"SooHyun, that's enough." Eli said sternly. I saw his fists tightened and his nostrils flaring out with fury. And his eyes...dang, his eyes... His eyes turned into a total shade of red. Like, I have never seen his eyes get that red before.

 

SooHyun, (I guess that's his name), smirked at Eli's comment and then stared into my eyes and I did to his own. "Hmp. You're right Eli, that's enough....for me at least. Aj, Hoon, go show ______-ah to her room for tonight. We'll show her the rest of the castle later."

 

He then lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger. I could feel a blush just crawling into my cheeks, making my face burning hot. In a whisper he said, "I'll see you later sweetie. Maybe tonight... ;)" And then he just left me there on the wall with a seductive kiss close to my lips.

 

Uh...um..

 

What just happened?

 

"SooHyun likes you, that's what just happened."

 

"Yeah Hoon's right, even though he is wrong on one thing."

 

"Oh? And what's that?"

 

"We all like her, remember?" Aj said while eyeing me up and down. Feeling a sense of being eyed too nuch by Aj, I moved over next to Hoon, holding onto his arm while they both were walking me to my room.

 

"See what you did Aj? You being all erted on her made her afriad of you." He then out his arm around my waist, slowly sliding down to my .

 

"Y-YAH! DON'T T-TOUCH M-ME YOU, YOU ERT!"

 

"Easy, easy. Relax ______. We're already at your room so why don't we just show you around in there if you know what I mean? ;)"

 

"Ooh hyung, I like that idea. Wadda say ______? Shall we start the tour?"

 

"UM, YEAH NO. BYE." And with that, I slammed the door behind me with them on the outside of my room. I've always hated erts even though they kind of, well, I kind of liked them too though.

 

Oh god, why are they being so...

 

..so...

 

..so hot? I have to admit, they are really y. It's just too fast for me, I guess. :/

 

"Hey thanks."

 

"Huh?! W-who's there? Come on man, don't try to be all erted on me. I've just escaped Aj and Hoon and I can tell you that I do not need anymore of this tonight." I said, sliding down the door crying.

 

I was afriad. I was afriad of all of them. The only one I could trust was Eli because I knew he would protect me like when he caught me in the air.

 

"Sshhh, ______. Don't cry. Please don't cry, I'm here for you."

 

Before I could even take a glance at who he was, he came out of the darkness on one side of the room and tightly hugged me while wiping away my tears. I hugged back and sobbed louder into his shoulder.

 

I lifted my head to find out that the one who was trying to comfort me was Kiseop. All along, he was just like Eli. Protective and caring.

 

"______-ah, I know this is all so new and is moving way too fast for you but it's only because all of my hyungs, including Eli and I, have taken a special intrest in you. We've all....well, you'll understand more when you live here for the next few days."

 

"Mwuh?? Live here for the next few days?! With these erts?! Kiseop, I don't think I-"

 

"Sshhh ______. Just calm down and try to go to sleep." He held my head against his chest while rocking back and forth like I was a child in need. He hummed a soft tune with his talented voice, trying to comfort me once again.

 

And with that, I soon fell asleep in an angel's arms.

___________________________________________________________

 

Dang, I'm tired as heck. (o__e) Comment? Subscribe? View? <-- oops, you already did that, didn't you? ;{D trololol.