D-25

30 Days Of Love

"W what are you doing?" Yera ask with a frown when Changbin lift up her injured finger. She observe that Changbin is taking out another plaster from his bag . 

"I already have a plaster on my finger . What are you going to do with that?" 

"I am going to get rid of this plaster" Changbin pulled off the plaster and put the new plaster on Yera's finger gently. 

"It's not even a day since Hyunjin put this plaster and you are getting rid of it" 

"Because I don't like this plaster. Looking at this plaster makes me mad because it's ugly enough to be on your finger" 

"Why are you so bitter about it? There's nothing wrong with Hyunjin putting that plaster" Changbin sigh . 

"Do you think I don't witnessed about the incident yesterday? Hyunjin being his 'so caring self'. He even held your hand a little longer" 

"There's nothing wrong with it because he is my friend. We are being friend since long time and with him holding my hand is a normal thing" 

"That's a normal thing for you but not for me" 

"Why are you so triggered about this small thing? Coincidentally Hyunjin was there so he help me that's it" 

"But I'm there also" 

"Don't you want our secrets to be revealed then? You almost burst out that secret to Hyunjin!" 

"I am a guy and I know what it means when Hyunjin acting like that to you. Don't give in too easily to Hyunjin like that" 

"What nonsense are you speaking? Hyunjin is my friend . There's no way he is gonna be my lover!" 

"But he will soon!" Changbin then get up from the couch and leave the clueless Yera at there. 

"What is wrong with him? Why he needs to be bitter of my relationship with Hyunjin" 

After that her phone rang. Speak of devil, it's Hyunjin. 

~~~

"The rythm must be like this. No it must be in this" Changbin messed his hair as he can't focus with the work. Since the fight with Yera earlier making him lost track of his work. 

"Why are she being hard headed? Didn't she notice that Hyunjin is trying to flirt with her?" 

"Urgh thinking about that guy making my heart burns!" 

Changbin shook his head rapidly and tries to continue doing the work. But as he trying to match the melody with the lyrics, the more he lost . 

"Why are you thinking about that thing so much, Changbin? Yera is just your force wife and you can't caught your feelings with her" 

Changbin sigh loudly and put his head on the table. His hand automatically pull out the drawer. There are a few of their photos together after the wedding ceremony. 

Changbin stares at the one photo where Yera is flustered . Little smile is carve on his lips. 

"She is different from other girls that I know" 

Sounds of engine interupts his thoughts. He get up from the seat and walk towards the window.He see Yera is coming out from the house and walk towards the car. He grab his fist as he see the driver is Hyunjin. 

"What is he trying to do with her actually" he bite his lips trying to hold his anger. 

~~~

"What is this place?" Yera walk into the unfamiliar studio and observe the place. 

"This is the dance studio where I learn dancing" 

"You dance?" Yera ask in disbelief. 

"Actually I have been interested in dancing since I was in my high school but at that time I am not really confident to show my talent" 

"I see . So you are going to include dancing in your assignment project?" 

"How'd you know? You are so clever!" Hyunjin said with his baby voice and pinch Yera's cheek. 

"Well, you are predictable" Yera smiles sheepishly and push Hyunjin away. 

Hyunjin realized the plaster at Yera's finger is change . He raised his eyebrow. 

"What?" 

"Did you change that plaster?" Yera hesitate to answer it. Can she lie to Hyunjin? 

"Hehe, I change it because when I wake up this morning that plaster is gone from the finger" Yera faking a smile . 

Hyunjin roll his eyes and flick Yera softly. 

"Whatever , moving on to my intention on bringing you here. I need you to look at my dancing and give some comments about my dancing" 

"Yeah sure" 

"I have been practicing this in a week and there's a lot that need to improve" 

Yera sit on the corner and Hyunjin is on the center of the room. Ready to show his dancing skill to Yera. 

As the music is playing, Hyunjin began to move his body following the beat . Yera is impressed with his dancing skill and immersed in the dancing. 

A few minutes later the music stops . Yera clap her hands loudly and smiles. 

"You are so good in dancing! I am amazed with your dancing skills. I didn't know that you could dance well" 

Hyunjin shows the smiles and sit beside Yera . He is sweating . 

"You are sweating. Let me help you clean that sweat" Yera take the towel and rub it on the sweats that form on Hyunjin's forehead. 

Hyunjin turn his head facing Yera. He then hold Yera's hand that is still on his face. 

"Why?" 

Hyunjin didn't reply. He just keep staring at Yera making the girl uncomfortable. 

Suddenly he pull Yera into his hug . Yera is dumbfounded in his action. 

"Hyunjin? Are you okay?" 

"Let me hug you for a while" 

~~~

Yera is standing infront of Changbin's room. Hesitating whether to knock on the door or not. 

"It's already late night though. Is he sleeping already?" 

"But I need to ask him about this thing" Yera look at the paper that she is holding. That is the note of music that she have to study and complete it. 

Just then , she hears the music is playing in that room slowly. 

"Oh he is not sleeping yet" 

When she wants to knock the door, the door is already open from inside revealing Changbin. 

Yera show her awkward smile to Changbin. Opposite of that, Changbin shows his cold reaction to Yera and pass by her without talking to her.

"Hey where are you going? I need to ask you something" Yera follow his steps towards kitchen. 

Changbin still in his silent self. He take out the drink from the refrigerator and pour it in the cup. 

"Can you help me with this work? I don't know how to solve this thing" 

Changbin finish his drink and put it on the table. 

"Ask Hyunjin to solve it for you" 

As he said that, he left the kitchen.