D-16

30 Days Of Love

The sounds of alarm is ringing loudly waking up the girl from her sleep. She try to reach her hand towards the alarm clock to stop the alarm but she feel something is blocking her from moving. Not only that, she can feel soft breathe on top her head. Slowly she open her heavy eyelid and her first view is a cloth .

"Changbin?" she widen her eyes as she look up finding out Changbin is sleeping while holding her. His left arm supports Yera's head as substitute of pillow. She observe his sleeping face. He looks calm sleeping there with his slightly open mouth and also his steady breathing . 

"What is actually happening? I can't remember anything" she just recall that she was fighting with her parents yesterday and storm out from the cafe. She steal a glance to Changbin again and seems like he won't wake up from the deep sleep. 

"Should I wake him up?" Yera look at the time and it's time to get prepare for morning class. But she can't either do anything as Changbin hold her tight in his arms. Yera struggle herself from his arms but seems like her effort is not enough to release herself from Changbin's arm. 

Her head felt heavy and feeling nauseous . She push away Changbin hard and run herself towards bathroom and vomitting in the toilet bowl. She cough a little and continue vomitting. A hand is rubbing her back while the other hand brush out her hair from her face. 

"Clean up your mouth" the voice said making Yera obey and wash at the sink. 

"You are drinking too much yesterday" 

"Am I?!" 

"Yes you do. I found you falling down infront my car and I take you home"

Slowly she recall what was happening yesterday. She was at the stall drinking bottles of soju and after that she tries to walk to home with her unstable steps. 

"Then why are you sleeping on my bed?" 

Changbin laugh hearing her flustered voice and her flushed cheeks. 

"You ask me to stay with you in the bed last night" 

"Eh?!" her cheeks become even more red and feeling hot. Changbin ruffle her hair and smiling softly. 

"Don't worry I don't do any weird thing to you" 

"But you are holding me!" 

"I guess that's a spontaneous action? Well, I need to give you some warmth to calm you down" he caress her hair . 

"Clean yourself while I'm making hangover soup for you" 

"But you need to go to college" 

"We won't be going to college today" 

~~~

"Are you Hyunjin?" Hyunjin stop writing on his notebook as a group of girls approaching him . 

"I guess you are Hyunjin. A close friend to Yera,is it?" 

"Yeah. Why are you asking me that?" he felt suspicious looking at the girls. 

"We are the seniors and also Changbin's classmates" 

"So?" 

"By the way, where is your close friend? We need to clear things up to her" 

"She is not coming today"

"Are you not feeling jealous or mad whenever she with Changbin?" one of the girls ask. 

"Well I admit that I am jealous with them being together . Changbin is the person that making me and Yera became distant these days" 

"We are thinking the same too" 

"Can you do us a favor then?" 

"What is it?" 

Hyunjin put down the pen and listen to the girls planning . 

~~~

"It's spicy" Yera furrow her forehead tasting the hangover soup prepare by Changbin. 

"It can heal your hangover fast . I learn to make this soup with my mom. She always do this hangover soup to dad" 

"I didn't know about this soup since my parents are rarely coming to that house" 

"Talking about them, I shout at them yesterday telling them to stop disturbing you" 

"You don't have to do that. They are still the same though" 

Then Changbin's hand land on her right cheek where her mother slaps her yesterday. 

"Is it still hurt?" 

"I'm okay now" 

Changbin nod . 

"By the way Changbin.." she scoot closer to Changbin making the guy confuse. Slowly Yera wrap her arms to Changbin and lean her head on his shoulder. 

"Thank you for taking care me this much" 

~~~

Hyunjin sneak into the music room quietly since the room is slightly open and there is no one in there. He close the door and lock it in case someone might enter the room. 

He walk towards the desktop and switch on the desktop easily because the password for the desktop in right on the table. He then search for a music file in the desktop but he can't find it. He groan in frustration .

"Why I am so dumb? That important file must be save on the hard drive! It's impossible for them to easily save all the music in here" 

Hyunjin switch off the desktop with his frustrated feeling. His eyes caught a frame of Yera's picture on the corner of the shelves. 

"So it's true that Changbin is having feeling for her" in the picture Yera is wearing a white dress. Hyunjin trying to find any other thing at the shelves and he found something. 

A frame of picture of Changbin Yera standing beside each other . Arms link to each other . Changbin is wearing his tuxedo while Yera wearing the same dress of the previous picture.

"What is going on with them two? Don't tell me they are..." 

~~~

"Hyunjin?" Hyunjin drag Yera behind the cafe outside and push her hard to wall trapping her with his arm. 

"Explain to me" 

"Explain what?" 

"This" Hyunjin show that picture to Yera making her startled. 

"H how did you find it?" 

"That doesn't matter how I find it. The thing is I want you to explain what is actually happening with you and Changbin?" his voice stern while his eyes are sharp looking at Yera with him holding his anger. 

"Please don't tell others about this" 

"So it's true that you are his fiance?" Yera nod admitting that even it's wrong. 

"Why? Why are you making me like this Yera? You made me like a fool" 

"I don't get it" 

"You seriously didn't know?! Why are you so naive!" Hyunjin let out a loud sigh. 

"Please, break up with Changbin and be with me instead"