D-17

30 Days Of Love

"That guy always coming to the cafe and doing his work until the cafe close. Did this cafe gave comfort to him? Aren't he sick with same cafe?" one of the workers ask when they are on their short break. 

"He is scary. Look at his facial expression" Yera smiled hearing their opinion about Changbin. She take a look outside where Changbin is sitting while doing some works on his laptop. 

"It's good that he always coming here because when he is in here the cafe is pack with customers" their manager said making Yera recall that there are always girls coming to cafe just to talk to Changbin. 

"Did you guys realize? He is only coming here when Yera is working only. If Yera is not here, he won't be here either" 

"W what are you saying? That's just coincidience though" 

"But, he always looking at Yera right?"

"That's true! I realize it too!" 

They start to tease Yera making her cheeks turn into hot mess. 

"I think you are making Hyunjin jealous here. Look at him didn't even smile when we tease Yera with the guy" 

"Ohhh ~ " they tease Hyunjin too making the guy smiles cheekily. 

As they are having fun, two old people entering the cafe and making their way towards the counter. 

"Yera and Hyunjin are working here right?" 

"Yes they are here" 

"I need to see them" the old lady said with her arrogant tone. Yera heard their voice from behind the counter. She sigh and reject the request. 

"I don't want to see them. Tell them I'm busy"

"Come on Yera, they are your parents. They might have some news to tell you . Who knows they might have some news of current condition of Yuri" Yera heart softened as she heard Yuri's name and agreed to meet her parents together with Hyunjin. 

~~~

"How'd you know I work here?" 

"It's not hard to find you . I still remember this cheap cafe you always been to when you are in high school . You are also told me that you want to be that lame barista making coffee and whatsoever" 

"But still, I have some money to survive for my life and paying college fees instead of just wasting my time in night club drinking" 

"Are you sure you are having enough money and not asking the rude guy to pay the college fees for you?" 

"Why are you dragging him in this matter?" Yera tries to hold her voice . 

"I still can't forget that day when he was shouting and saying rude things to us" 

"By the way, why are you guys intention meeting us here?" Hyunjin tries to calm the situation by changing the topic. 

"Actually we have decide to live on the house that we have been abandoned for a long time and I need you to live with us, Hyunjin" 

"Me? Why?" 

"So that there's a person who can take care of Yera when we aren't home" 

"I'm okay with the decision but we need Yera to make her decision as well" 

"There's no need for her to make the decision. We have confirm it. Tomorrow we are going to move there. But before that, we have this curious question to ask you, Yera" 

"What?" 

"When we are coming to the house yesterday, the house is empty without your clothes. Where are you living now,Yera? Are you living in dorm with your lame friends?" 

"There's none of your business. And I won't come back to the house. Just live by your own then. That's your house right and this ungrateful daughter don't deserve to step into the house am I right?" 

As she said that, she get up from the seat and tries to leave the place but the old lady grab her by her shoulder turning her back and give her a tight slap. 

"You are such bad daughter! How could you said that to me?!" 

Yera held her sting cheeks and storm out from the cafe with tears flowing down her eyes. 

"Yera! Where do you want to go?" Changbin tries to stop Yera but she yank her hand and continously running far away from the cafe. 

"What are you doing now with Yera? Can you stop making her feeling down? Are you a good parents? Good enough to make her cry" 

"Don't you dare to step into our business!" 

"Her problem is my problem too! I have right to feel concern to her! What about you? You don't feel concern at her? You don't even take some time to understand her and just blaming her and hurting her!" Changbin just can't hold his anger anymore and start to shout at the parents. 

"Why are shouting at them huh?! Just go back and do your poor songs!" 

"So you are defending this parents instead of Yera? What a kind friend you are" Changbin said with sarcastic tone and leave the cafe tries to search for Yera.

~~~

He press the brake so sudden as a girl is suddenly crossing the road. Changbin get out from the car to check on the girl that is already falling down on the road. 

"Yera?! Why are you like this? God you are weak" he embrace Yera close to him and he can smell the alcohol from her breath . 

"You are drinking?!" he groan in frustration and carry her inside the car placing her on the seat carefully. 

Yera condition on the time is half awake because she is drunk for the first time. Almost 3 bottle of soju she gulp . 

"Why are you drinking when you are still in your early 20s? Luckily I find you. Aish this girl!" 

He then drive to the house and park the car . He continue carry Yera inside the house and walking towards her bedroom placing her on the bed. When Changbin release his arms from Yera, the girl is holding his hand with her gloomy eyes. 

"Can you stay here with me this night?"