D-9

30 Days Of Love

"Thank you,Hyunjin" 

A voice approaching him at the park. He lift his face and his eyes meet with Yera's cold eyes. 

"Yera? Why?" 

"Thank you for all the troubles that you have caused me in my life. I thought I could put my trust for you but it's all wrong" 

Hyunjin remembered the secrets that he unintentionally spat out to Yera's parents. 

"Is this what friend normally behave? Can you tell me, Hyunjin?" 

"I swear I said in without purpose. It just spat out from my mouth" 

"You know what, I didn't have any friends besides you before this. I thought that kind attitude you showed to me is real but actually it's because of hidden agenda. You are being nice to me because of my parents. My parents paid you right?" 

Her words making Hyunjin dumbfounded and shock at the same time. 

"You can't just put the blame on me without proving it"

"But I saw with my own eyes and I can hear your conversations too. You guys are talking about Changbin is it? You are having another plan to break us apart" 

Earlier 

Yera stops her steps as she see her parents with Hyunjin infront the gate. They seems suspicious and they are holding a thick envelope. She brace herself and get closer to them and hide behind the gate to listen to their conversation. 

" Good job for doing your work spreading the pictures. This is your rewards" 

"Thank you" 

"After this, I need you to break their relationship even more . Make them hating each other. I can't stand with Yera always protecting Changbin and keep on ignoring you"

"I have another plan after this and its relating to their assignment project" 

Yera widen her eyes as she heard the words . After that she didn't heard any conversation and there is Hyunjin walking passing by Yera without him noticing Yera. 

"So you've been there at that time" 

"You are doing all these because of your wrath?" 

Hyunjin sigh heavily before packing all the stuff and try to leave the place. 

"Avoiding is not the best way to settle this problems , Hyunjin"

He ignores her words and leave the place. 

~~~

"What else do you want? Don't you feel satisfied hitting me that day?" Changbin said with his stern voice as an old lady standing infront him.

"I need to hit you some more but there is someone busy protecting you and she even threaten me. You must feeling moved with that person" Mrs Park clapping her hand and smirk .

"I don't know what words have you give to Yera but she is behaving differently to me and her dad. She dare to come in the house just to get mad at me. You have make the old Yera fade away" 

"I think it's not my words that changed her but she is grown up and she can use her head to think rationally . Do you think she can just being dumb and naive obeying your words? Yera is being mature now and you can't stop her" 

"I can call my men to beat you anytime right now but I have made my promise to Yera to not beat you anymore"

Changbin taken aback with that words. He recall Yera words when they were fighting . 

"My mom force me to agreed to go with Hyunjin"

"So it's true that you are forcing her with Hyunjin" 

"Oh talking about Hyunjin. He also told me that you are engaged with Yera isn't it?" 

"We are not engaged" 

"Then what?" 

"You will find out yourself . Aren't you have lots of men to give you information?" Changbin smirk as he see Mrs Park holding her anger. 

"Even you use harsh way to make our relationship ruin , I think that won't work because Yera is already falling for me" Changbin show her his smirk before walking away. 

~~~

"Hey!" Yera turn her head back and sees girls coming towards her. Now she is surround with girls at the stairs. 

"Why are you still with Changbin?! Your relationship are ruined right?!" 

"Why is Changbin still give her permission to enter the music room" 

"Excuse me, I am his partner for project assignment so I have right to step in the music room anytime I want" 

"Just now I heard Changbin mention your name in our class" 

"I bet she use her charm to attract Changbin!" 

"Probably her tears!" 

"Why are you with Changbin?! Just go with Hyunjin instead!" she shout infront of Yera's face and pushing her books away. 

"I'm sorry if I did something that might offend you but Mrs Kim had choose me to be with Changbin so I can't just reject it, right?" 

Yera kneel down collecting her books that are on the floor. The girls saw the thumbdrive inside the book and trying to take the book from Yera. 

"Give me the thumbdrive!" 

"No! You can't do this!" they are struggling at there and the girl push Yera hard until she fall down from the stairs. 

"W what are you doing?" 

"Let's leave before people find out!" they are rushing to leave the place leaving Yera down there with her furrow holding the pain on her ankles. 

Yera find her phone and dial Changbin's phone number . 

"C Changbin..can you help me?" her head feel heavy and she faint with the unfinish sentence. 

~~~

"She sprained her right ankle" the nurse said as she finish wrap a bandage to Yera's sprained ankle. 

"When will she recover?" 

"It takes like a month to recover so she need to rest" the nurse then leave them alone in the room. 

Changbin sigh heavily looking at her ankle. He softly touch the ankle making Yera groan in pain. 

"Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up! I just want to check your ankle" 

"What? What's wrong with my ankle?" Yera sit up and looking at the bandage ankle.

"You have sprain your ankle. But how did you fall down from the stairs? As I arrive there I saw your books are scattered..." 

"The thumbdrive! Do you find it?" 

"Yes I find it with the books" 

"Thank god" 

"Can you please be careful after this? You are making me anxious to death when you are suddenly fainting earlier"

Changbin take her hand and hold it tightly .