D-26

30 Days Of Love

"Hyunjin?" thats the first word that came out from Yera lips as two guys step into the music room. She carved a smile to Hyunjin which still standing there with Bang Chan, his partner . 

"We are going to join you guys today . We could exchange our ideas in producing the music and also me and Changbin could teach a little bit about music to you guys" Chan explain it with a smile on his face. 

"Good then" Changbin replied it with short sentences. He continues to focus on the laptop . His reaction is annoyed with something. He didn't even give a smile like he usual do . 

Yera give Changbin a weird look and frown her forehead. 

"Did Changbin knew about this?" 

"Yeah. I told him already" 

'Why he didn't tell me. This guy'

"Its great that we could share our ideas and get to know each other since I don't even know Changbin enough" 

Changbin scoffed at Hyunjin's word . He rolled his eyes feeling annoyed . The earlier incident came into Changbin's mind . 

A few hours ago 

While Changbin was in cafeteria , someone tap on his shoulder. He turn his back and his eye met with Chan's brown eyes. 

"Thats a lot of food to be eaten" 

"Yeah. I need to store this in the music room too and also to give someone to eat" 

"Someone?" Chan frown and he raised his eyebrow while smirking to Changbin. 

"Yera is it?" 

Changbin smiled sheepishly and rub his neck. 

"I've got some request for you" 

"What is it?" 

"Can I come to the music room after this? I just want to see your work progress and also having some discussion for the upcoming event" 

"Yes you can. You can come to the room whenever you can" 

"But Yera? Will she be okay meeting me? Some awkward situation might occur" 

"She will be okay. I will tell her. Don't worry" 

"But.." Chan seems hesitate to continue his words. 

"I need to bring Hyunjin along" 

"What? Why'd you need to bring that boy along? I thought this is just our business?" Changbin widened his eyes as he heard Hyunjin name.

"Are you jealous with him? You seems annoyed when I mention his name" 

Changbin scoffed and pushed his hair backward. 

"Fine. Whatever . Just bring him then" 

~~~

Changbin turn his head a bit to see Yera and Hyunjin. They seems to have a lot fun and doesn't stop talking since Hyunjin come in the room. His eyes widened as he see Yera hitting Hyunjin arm while laughing. Changbin clicked his tounge in anger. 

When Yera eyes look at him, quickly Changbin turn around from them. 

"No i am not jealous" he whispered. 

"Hey do you want to look at our latest performance?" Bangchan bring his laptop towards Yera and Hyunjin . 

"Sure!" 

"This performance is on our previous semester when we have to perform for the college annual dinner" Bangchan click on the folder and click on the video . 

"We perform our own song called Runner's High" 

They both watch the video performance. There are Changbin , Bangchan and Han performing on the stage. Yera smiles unconciously as she watch Changbin's part. 

"His rap is cool" 

Changbin heard the compliment and get up from his seat walking towards Yera . 

Yera's eyes widened as she felt Changbin's arm wrapped around her from behind.The hug become tight everytime making Yera flustered. 

"Oh look at the crowd hyping up from my rap" 

Changbin could feel Hyunjin's eyes is on them. Changbin smirk and tightened the hug. 

Changbin is still hugging Yera while the video is playing . Sometimes he would pat Yera's head . 

"So that is our recent performance. How is it you guys?" Bangchan ask. 

"It's amazing. Hoping that I can perform in the college like you guys" Hyunjin speak while taking a glance to Changbin and Yera. This time Changbin is patting Yera's head while hugging her. 

"What about you Yera?" 

Yera stutter. She tries to break the hug but whenever she wants to break the hug, he would tightened the hug. 

"Changbin, you make Yera stutter. Look at her flushed cheek" Bangchan tease making Yera even more blushing. 

"Oh? Yera is blushing ~" Changbin break the hug and take a look at Yera's face and cup it. 

"Aish stop it" Yera push his hand and glare making Changbin chuckled. 

Hyunjin sigh and rolling his eyes. 

~~~

"I need to ask you something" there's a seriousness in Hyunjin's voice. 

"What is your relationship with Changbin?" 

"We are just like normal friend. That's all" 

"If he is your friend why is he hugging you?" Hyunjin's sharp eyes make Yera swallow dry. 

"Is it wrong?" 

Hyunjin scoff. He grab both of Yera's arm and pull her closer to him. 

"You cant just let him hug you like that. He might have other intention . I as your friend that knows you for a long time is concern for you. I'm worried that Changbin will did something weird to you" 

Yera laugh it off and shook her head. 

"We are okay. He is a good guy for your information" 

"But still, when he was hugging you earlier, I could sense his intention" 

"What is his intention then?" 

"To make you jealous huh?" there's a voice coming from behind. Its Changbin. He scan Hyunjin with a cold eyes. 

"I thought you are gone back already. But you are here with Hyunjin" 

"Yeah, we are just talking" 

"About what?" 

"Do you have to be a busybody to us?" Hyunjin speak with an annoyed tone. 

"Well, I have the right to know" 

"Why?" 

"Because I am her..." 

"HYUNJIN! WE HAVE TO GO BACK! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Yera drag Changbin from there . 

~~~

"Aish why'd he keep on coming here" Yera scratch her head as she saw Changbin is walking in the cafe . He is bringing along his laptop with him .

Changbin left his belonging at the table and walk towards the counter to place a order.

Yera pretend to focus on her work . She could feel Changbin eyes on her making her nervous and she accidentally pour that hot water on her finger. 

"Auch!" Yera held her finger. 

"What is happening Yera? Oh my, your finger is red! Does it hurt?" Hyunjin touch Yera's finger making her wince in pain. 

"You are careless" Hyunjin push her head jokingly. 

"Things happen" 

Hyunjin take out the plaster and place it on Yera's finger . He then hold her hand while looking at her eyes. 

"Be careful when doing your work, okay?" 

"You guys! Continue back to work! We are having lots of customer today . You guys can be lovey dovey after work okay" 

Changbin eyed them from the counter with a burning heart. 

"Did this kid challenge me?"