D-28

30 Days Of Love

Day 3 of love

Yera peek into the living room. There's Changbin. Doing some stuff with his laptop. He seems focus. Beside his laptop, there is some sandwich and drink. Yera bit her lips.

"Does Changbin know about this assignment project?" Yera playing with her clothes. Slowly she approach Changbin and sit beside him.It seems like Changbin didn't notice Yera since he focus and he is plug in earphone on both of his ear. 

"Hey" Yera poke Changbin's side. Changbin turn his face to look at Yera and he unplug the earphone. 

"What is it?" their eyes met for a while before Yera avoid the eye contact. 

"Well, you know...my lecturer has explain about the assignment project. And we have been told that we have to pair with senior to produce our own song. My lecturer has distribute the senior names and.." 

"And?" 

"I got to pair with you for my assignment project" 

"I know it already" Yera frown as she see Changbin playful smiles.

"Then why are you so focus on my words? You could just cut my words and say that you are already know about this!" 

Changbin chuckle. 

"You are cute when you are stutter" Changbin pat Yera's nose making she crunched her nose. 

"I heard that assignment project will affect on your final exam score as well. So we are going to our best in producing the song,alright?" 

"Yes! I need to get high score on this!" 

"So enthusiast" 

"Of course I have to be enthusiastic because this is my first project! You might also feel the same with me when you are on your first year right?" 

"Nah. I just do it lazily and still I pass my semester" Yera scoff. So cocky. 

"When are we going to start doing the project?" 

"Whenever you are ready" 

"I am ready now!" 

"We could start tomorrow as I have to finish my task today" Yera nod hearing the words. Changbin continue doing his work on the laptop with Yera observing it. 

"You know, we are going to spend most of our time doing this project" 

"So what?" 

"We could get closer don't you think?" 

Yera groan and lightly push Changbin before she leave the place. 

~~~

"Seems like you are getting close to Changbin" 

"What do you mean?" Yera stop her motion cleaning the table by looking at Hyunjin confused. 

"Does Changbin always send you home everyday after class?" 

Yera swallowed hearing the question. Should she tell it to Hyunjin? No not yet. 

"Have you met Chris Bang? The senior that you have pair with?" Yera change the subject. 

"I already met him! He is not bad as I thought. He ask me to call him Chris or Chan. He is a funny senior and I think we could make a great duo!" 

"That's good then! You are getting along well with the senior" 

"Oh and he is also one of Changbin close friend" Yera just nod as she already know about it. 

"Do you think you could make a great duo with Changbin?" 

"Hehe . I think so as he is expert in producing songs and win on every competition" 

"Just don't get close to him" 

"Why? Are you jealous?" Yera raised her eyebrow to Hyunjin. 

"Well I'm not jealous. It just that if he keep being with you I didn't stand a chance to talk with you! He keep giving me his sharp glare! How did you deal with him? He seem scary" 

Yera laugh hearing that. Changbin scary? Wait till Hyunjin see all of the plushies in his room.

~~~

"Hahaha!" 

"Why are you laughing?" 

"You even store your munchlax plushies in this room" Yera take the plushie and bring it to her lap. 

"I need that plushie to keep me focus in doing my work. Sometimes I spend the night in this room and this munchlax have keep me company all the time" 

"Do you always hug this plushie?" Yera could smell the cologne all over the plushie. 

"Yeah. It help me to stay focus and help me to sleep" 

"I see" 

"You could also hug the plushie as well. It's comfortable" 

Changbin chuckle as he see Yera hug the plushie and feel it with her cheeks. Changbin shake his head and focus on the monitor . 

"So have you decide what genre of song that we are going to produce?" 

"Ballad song. What do you think?" 

"Based on my experience I have severely produce ballad song and it turns out nice" 

"I see that you are producing your own rap music right?" 

"Yes. With my other two friends which are Han and Chan. We are used to produce our rap song and perform it on the occasion" 

"I see" 

"Do you want to listen to it?" 

"Sure" 

Changbin play the rap song titled 'Matryoshka' . Yera screech at Changbin's part and keep on imitates Changbin's part. Yera clap after the song is finish. 

"Can I hear other song as well?" 

Changbin played other song which is 'Double Knot' 

~~~

"I'm tired" Yera stretch herself as she have sit for a long time . 

"Already? It's not even until halfway we finish this beat" 

"I don't know its this hard to even catch the beat" Yera yawn and take the munchlax plushie and hug it. 

"It's already 4 PM and we are still not going back home! Are we going to spend night in here?" 

"Well, when you want to produce a good song that catches people attention you need to sacrifice your sleep schedule and keep doing the work" 

Yera sigh. She look at Changbin that still focus on the launchpad. Her eyelids feel heavy . 

Without she notice she lean on Changbin shoulder and close her eyes. Changbin notice her action and just laugh it off. 

"Already tired huh?" 

Changbin look at Yera which is half asleep with her hugging the munchlax plushie. 

He melts.