D-11

30 Days Of Love

"I think Yera and Changbin relationship are ruined now and I think I don't have to steal those pendrive anymore,right?" 

"Who said that you have to stop? It's true that their relationship are on the edge of breakup right now but don't you think things will get even more worse when those pendrive gone missing? Changbin could hate Yera for that" 

"He will hate Yera?" 

"Based on what I heard Changbin is passion with music and he could gone mad for a long time when somebody ruining the music that he produce" 

Hyunjin just nod hearing them. 

"But Hyunjin, I'd like to praise you for spreading that pictures online. You are clever you know that?" 

"Since I have already done my work, why don't you give me extra cash then?" 

Those girls rolled their eyes with Hyunjin demanding. 

"I'll just bank in the money to you. But don't forget to steal the pendrive from Yera" 

~~~

Yera blankly stares at the laptop without moving a hand. She can't get any idea since then and just staring at the laptop blankly. Her head recall the incidents yesterday where she unintentionally let out her feelings to Changbin. 

She could still feel Changbin's arm wrapping around her waist carrying her when she lost her consciousness and fell down. 

Her head felt heavy so does her eyelids. She's thinking to lying there for a while before she can get up. She heard voices from there. 

"Do you think it's my time to let her go?" 

"What are talking about? You can't just let her go easily just because of the rumours"

"What if the rumours are real? What if they are actually dating secretly?" 

"Changbin, you can't assume things without knowing the truth. Give Yera time for her to explain to you" 

"She was crying . I can't see her crying it will make me feel guilty and she said something that I did not expect to hear" 

"What was it?"

"She said that I am like her fate coming in her life" 

"Is she confessing to you?" 

"I don't think so. But....you know that what I'm feeling towards her" 

"Can't you just stop thinking about her and Hyunjin?" 

"Those pictures. Someone sending the picture of Yera and Hyunjin hugging and it breaks my heart even more" Changbin sigh heavily. Yera heard all of their conversation and she tries to hold her tears and pretending that she still sleeping. 

"Am I doing the right thing" Yera sigh. 

The door is open from outside showing Changbin stepping inside the music room with his bagpack. He don't even look at Yera and straight away go to the table placing his bagpack. 

'Should I approach him? Should I ask him something?' 

Yera take quick glance at Changbin with his cold expression pressing the note on the keyboard. 

"Changbin..." 

No response . Literally. 

"Are you having your lunch yet?" 

Still no response. Yera smiles bitterly and taking out sandwiches from her bag . She get up from the seat and walk towards Changbin that still finding suitable notes with the keyboard. 

"I guess that you haven't eaten yet" she put the sandwich on the table before leaving the music room for another class.

~~~

Changbin look at the sandwich that is placed on his table by Yera. He take the sandwich and wanted to open it before someone storm in the room. 

"Changbin!" Chan came in with heavy panting stopping Changbin from eating.

Changbin eyes widen as Chan put a frame of picture on the table. That's the picture of him and Yera. 

"Where did you get this?" 

"First, I demand your explaination. Are you Yera's fiance?" 

Changbin furrowed. No wonder he can't find that picture recently. 

"But how did you find this picture? I'm sure I hide it" 

"I take it from Hyunjin and secretly put it in my bag. I assume that Hyunjin enter this room sneakily and take the picture" 

"What?! That Hyunjin?!" 

"I need your answer,Changbin. Are you Yera's fiance?" 

"I am not her fiance but her...." 

Changbin bite his lips . He is feeling nervous to let out the secret to Chan. 

"Don't worry. I'll keep it secret" 

"We are married" 

"WHAT?! YOU ARE MARRIED WITH YERA?!"

"Keep it slow Chan. I'm scared other student might hear us" 

Chan eyes still widen hearing Changbin. 

"I have to! For the sake of my family and the company. If I failed to find a girl to be my wife they will marry me with middle age woman. So I met with Yera on the first day and ask her to be my wife and she agreed" 

"She is just simply agreed?" 

"I forced her" 

"But this is just contract marriage for 30 days . After 30 days we will end the contract" 

"I didn't expect you guys are married. What a hot news" 

"Please keep it a secret" 

"You can count on me" Chan pat Changbin's shoulder.

~~~

"Now you are mad with me aren't you? You didn't talk to me the whole day" Hyunjin complained as he follow Yera. 

"I need some times for my thought" 

"Changbin huh?" 

Yera sigh and fastened her steps but Hyunjin still following her. 

"You are having problems with Changbin but do you have to ignore me like this?" 

"I need my time. Please leave" 

Hyunjin grab her hand and pull her close causing Yera to push him. 

"What are you doing?! Don't you think you can cause more troubles when Changbin saw this?! Please just leave!" 

"Why? Are you developing your feelings to him?" 

"Yes. I have feelings for him! And you know that I am his fiance" she blurt out the words loudly to Hyunjin. 

"After that stupid pictures incident, he behaves differently to me! He doesn't care about me anymore like usual. And...I feel lonely without his caring. When I ask myself and try to find out why,it's actually my hidden feelings towards him. He makes me feel special and it completely different when I'm with you. I know this is all because of my mom's plan to make me get closer to you. You know what, I have been forced to go lunch with them because my mom threaten me that she will hurt Changbin again if I disobey her words" 

Yera let out a loud sigh. 

"I hope you understood my feelings. We are friends and it must be awkward for us to be in a relationship" 

While they at there, someone capturing their video with wide smiles. 

"I have to show this video to Changbin and make them reconcile"