D-12

30 Days Of Love

The morning is completely different from other days. The atmosphere are cold and chilly between them. None of them letting out the voices instead just doing their own work. Usually Yera and Changbin will having their breakfast together but this morning only Yera at the kitchen eating bread with strawberry jam. She chew the food slowly not feeling the taste . 

Her eyes caught Changbin walking downstairs with his bagpack . He is stepping towards the main door getting ready to leave the house without even waiting for Yera . Usually Changbin will drive her to college but today he is just leaving the house without telling Yera about that. 

Yera sigh heavily . She look at the warm coffee which she prepared for Changbin but the coffee is just left untouch . 

"He could have just hear my explaination first and not completely believe the article" 

She put down the leftover bread on the plate. She lose her appetite already . She then carry her bag and step out from the kitchen . She slip her shoes and getting out from the house alone walking towards nearest bus stop to go to college. 

~~~

"Changbin is back! Do you know that this class felt different without you" 

"Really?" Changbin is being greet with the girls as he enter the hall . They are gathering around his place . 

"Yeah. Mrs Kim asked about you too. Bangchan also feel lonely when you were not in here these two days" 

Changbin just show his little smile at the girls. 

"What happen to your cheeks?" one of the girl ask as she sees his bruise on. It's not obvious though. 

"And you corner lips too! Are you having fight with somebody?" 

"Oh,this! Don't need to worry. It will be healed" Changbin smiles trying to ensure the girls not to worries. 

"But i bet it hurts! Who dares to do this to you?!" 

"Don't worry about him,girls. Changbin is strong,am I right?" 

Changbin just nod. Several girls backed away from Changbin and one of them opening her phone and search about college webpage. She intentionally gasp loudly. 

"Am I reading it right? Two juniors majoring in music are dating secretly?!" 

She said it loud enough for Changbin to heard it. 

"Oh and look at them going to the restaurant together with the parents" 

"Do you think her parents already approving their relationship?" 

"I think so. They look happy though" 

"Few students saw them yesterday and this Hyunjin boy was feeding her the food" 

Changbin bite his lips trying to hold his anger. Bangchan shakes his head and started to speak to him. 

"Are you believing this false rumours? I bet this is just to break your relationship with Yera" 

"You know what, I have lost my trust to her" Changbin said with his cold tone before leaving the class. He need times to cool down his head which he make his way to rooftop. 

~~~

The same topics are being discussed in the hall. Yera trying to not hear all of their bad mouth speaking about Yera and Hyunjin being together. 

"Tell us Yera. How long have you been in a relationship with Hyunjin? How we can't know about this secret relationship of you guys" 

"None of your business" 

"Look at her being ignorant and arrogant even this news are spreading around! Are you trying to play with his feelings as well?"

"You don't even know the truth" Yera glare the students . 

"And now she is giving her lame excuses" 

"I'm sorry if I sound rude here . But aren't you in a assignment project with senior Changbin? What could have been his reaction when he knows about this? Don't you think he will lose his trust to you?" 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?! STOP ASSUMING THINGS AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" she can't hold it anymore as Changbin is drag into this situation. She then run away from the class to the hallway. There are few of the articles about her and Hyunjin there. 

She pull away the article paper from each of the bulletin board and tear it aparts. 

"This is rubbish!" Yera break down into tears and fell down on her knees. 

"Why'd I always getting the hates?" she wipe her tears harshly trying to stop her tears but it seems like her tears are flowing non stop.

"Yera?! What is happening to you? What are all this paper scattering?" Hyunjin kneel down to Yera who is still crying while covering her eyes. 

"Yera.." Yera tries to break the hug from Hyunjin but he hug her tighter. 

She then hear sounds of camera and the sounds of girls laughing. 

"So sweet! I have to post this picture too" 

"What are you doing?! Give me the phone!" Hyunjin then release Yera and stand up coming closer at the students. 

"Aren't you proud that you are the college hot news right now?" 

Without caring anymore, Yera run away from the hallway.

~~~

Changbin phone is vibrating again and another unknown number sends a picture to him. Its a picture of Yera and Hyunjin hugging. 

"Changbin!" he hear a familiar voice approaching him. Without looking at the owner of the voice he walk away from the rooftop but his steps are stop with a pair of arm wrapping behind him. 

"Please! Let me explain it to you. I'm begging you!" 

"What else do you need to explain to me huh?" Changbin yank her hand away and turn to face her. He sees her eyes are red and teary making his heart suddenly become soft. 

"It's all because of mom. She was the one that..." 

"If you knows about it, why are agree to follow her plans huh?" 

"That's because.." 

"Look, I think we are not suit with each other. You are suit with Hyunjin more because he is your childhood and you are have known each other for a long time" 

"But I don't have any feelings to him. Please Changbin, think about this assignment project that we are working on. We just have less than a week for the assignment" 

"Good then. When we are finish submitting and presenting the assignment , I will discuss to end this contract with my parents" 

"What? Changbin no! You can't just make the decision immediately" her tear drops thinking that ended contract thing. 

"Why not? You can just be with Hyunjin and act like we don't know each other after that" once again his heart feel weird as he sees the tears flowing from Yera's eyes. 

"It's not easy. Hyunjin is completely different from you. Why are you always assuming that I would be happy with Hyunjin? He is my friend and he has no special place in my heart" 

Yera take Changbin's hands with her while lifting her face looking straight into Changbin not caring with her tears flowing. 

"Since we are having this contract marriage, you are treating me with your kind attitude and you're always caring for me. You and Hyunjin are completely different people with different personality. Hyunjin is just my parents choice and you are not anybody choice but a fate coming in my life" 

Changbin is taken aback with her words and her confessions. He stares at their hands. He can feel Yera's hand is shaking.

"I'm sorry. I just..." Yera let go of her hand from Changbin as the guy is keep being silent. She distance herself from Changbin and arrange her weak steps to leave the rooftop. Her head feeling heavy and dizzy because of the problems and also her cries. 

"Yera!" her vision starts feeling blurry and blank.