D-10

30 Days Of Love

"By any chance, do you know where is Yera house? We still couldn't track where she is living" 

"She is probably living together with Changbin"

"What?" 

"No nothing. I just mumbling myselft" Hyunjin bite his lips as the words accidentally coming out from his mouth. 

"You are saying that Yera is living with Changbin?" 

"No it's nothing like that. You are misheard" 

"I heard it, Hyunjin" Mrs Park said with stern voice. Hyunjin fidgeting with his fingers. 

"Tell me the truth. Just be honest with me of your relationship with Yera these days" 

"I..." Hyunjin didn't finish his words. 

"Hyunjin, you don't want me to force you to talk about it right?" 

"Why are so scared to tell us the truth then?" 

"Actually, the reason why Yera didn't live in this house anymore is because she is engaged..." 

"ENGAGED?!" 

"I know it's a shocking news. I am surprised too when I heard that they are engaged with each other" 

"Don't tell me she is Changbin's fiance" 

Hyunjin didn't say anything instead just nodding his head making those two mad. 

"HOW THE HELL THEY ARE ENGAGED IN THIS SHORT WHILE?!"

"It's all because Changbin's request to Yera" 

"And that stupid Yera just agree with his request?! What a fool!" 

"I can't let this things to continously happening" Mrs Park get up from her seat and storm out from the house followed by her husband. 

"Why'd I say those things?! Stupid Hyunjin!" 

~~~

The door of Yera's room slightly open showing Yera action preparing herself to go work. 

Changbin saw that and decide to stay there peeking at Yera preparing herself. His heart flutter as Yera flipping her long hair. 

Then she take her favourite cologne and spray it around her neck and her wrist making the fragrances all over the room and Changbin can smell the soft fragrance of Yera. 

When he is too immersed watching Yera,his hand slip from the door making he fell down with a loud thump. Yera turn her back as she heard the sound and quickly go to Changbin that is falling down on the floor. 

"Are you okay? How'd you fall down?" Yera hide her chuckle . 

Changbin get up dusting his cloth pretending that nothing was happen and keeping his cold face. 

"I just happen to pass by the room and I need to tell you that we have recording on the evening"

"Oh alright! I will try to finish my work and working half day for today" Yera smiles once again make his heart flutter.

"By the way, have you eaten yet? I have prepare a simple lunch for you" 

Changbin hum and go back to his room leaving Yera alone. 

"I hope Yera won't realize that I was looking at her. Why'd I have to slip from the door? Stupid door" Changbin groan in frustration. 

"I'm hungry" his stomach making growled sound. 

"I need to wait for her to leave the house then I will eat" 

~~~

As she arrive at the cafe, her eyes caught a familiar car infront the cafe. Yera shakes her head tries to yank away her bad thoughts and make her way inside the cafe. 

"Changbin sending you to cafe today?" 

"W what are you doing here?" Yera widen her eyes and look around the cafe. No one except her and her parents in there. 

The old lady walk closer to her and give her a tight slap. 

"Such a brat. This is what you have done to us when we were gone?"

"It's true that you are ungrateful daughter" 

"Since when have you been together with Changbin?!" 

"You really didn't care of Yuri and just went straight away being his fiance!" 

This time her dad slaps her making her tears rolled down. 

"Did Hyunjin tell you about this?" 

"Yes he is! We are glad that he tell us the truth and also your true behavior" 

"You said that you are taking care of Yuri since we were gone but I take that as lies. You never take care of her and even neglecting her since you are being that guy fiance!" 

"What we did to deserve such brat like you!" 

"No wonder you are always with Changbin. No wonder you are trying to save him from us" 

"I am sure Hyunjin is upset with this. You deserve him and now you betrayed him" 

"How many times do I have to say? I don't have any feelings towards Hyunjin! You can't force me to be with him!" her anger starts to rise. 

"Because of you both my relationship with Changbin has been ruined these days! If you didn't force me to join that nonsense lunch,Changbin won't lost his trust to me!" 

"And now you are still protecting him huh?" 

"Because he is special to me! He treat me nicely and appreciating me unlike you both!" 

"You!" Mrs Park lift her hand to give another slaps to Yera but a hand stopping her. 

"I'm sorry to interupt . But it's not nice to hurt a girl like this" 

"Mind your own business!" 

"No I can't until you leave this cafe and leave Yera alone" 

They both give sharp glare to the guy and leave the cafe. 

"Chan, thank you" 

"Sure. You sure you want to continue the work? Your cheeks are red" 

"I think I'm okay . I just need to work for half day before recording starts" 

~~~

"What's with the lame expression? Express your voice more" Changbin said with annoyed tone as he heard from the studio her weak singing voice. 

"I'm sorry" Yera tries to give a strong singing voice but her head still recalling the incidents and because her cheeks are still hurt with the slaps. 

"You keep on doing mistakes in recording. It's been a th time of you doing same mistakes" Changbin groan glaring Yera that hung her head low.

"Changbin, let her rest" a voice said making Changbin furrow. 

"Yera, you can rest now and take your time to calm yourself. I know it's your first time recording" Chan said to Yera and shows her a soft smiles. Yera then put back the headphone and leave the studio. 

"Why are you suddenly?" 

"I witnessed it earlier. There were old lady and old man keep on shouting at her and slaps her" 

"Are you serious?" Changbin shock hearing the words. No wonder he can see Yera's cheeks are red. 

"Yeah. She is having a problem and you know what you have to do right?" 

"But, I mad at her just now" 

"Just try to talk to her" 

~~~

Changbin standing not too far from Yera who is holding her knees together and buries her face in between. Changbin bite his lips and slowly go towards Yera.

His hand is shaking as he want to touch Yera's shoulder. 

"Y Yera..." Yera lift her face and look at Changbin. 

"Can I hug you?" that's the first thing coming out from her lips. 

"Yes.." 

Yera hug the guy and they shares the warmth together. 

"I'm sorry for not doing well earlier. My head are full of problems" 

"Chan told me about it" 

Yera hum and keep on hugging Changbin.