Three ( D-30)

30 Days Of Love

Day 1 of love 

The ceremony has started. There is Changbin wearing tuxedo which increase his charisma more . He is waiting for Yera on the aisle. Not long ago, the main door is open and there is Yera with white dress walking slowly and carefully towards Changbin. Words can't describe her confused feelings. Did she do the right thing? She supposed to be with the man that she truly love but instead she is force to marry with someone who she don't know for 30 days. 

Yera lost in her own thought that she doesn't realize Changbin have put on a ring on her finger. Yera raised her head looking at Changbin with confused look. Yera absolutely sure Changbin is confused too. Married at young age is not a small matter. 

"You don't want to kiss your wife?" Mr Seo voice approach Changbin. He look into Yera which is hesitate reaction hearing the suggestion. 

Instead kissing her on lips Changbin plant a quick kiss on Yera's forehead which make the girl's cheek turns to tint pink. 

"I have to" Changbin whispered on her left ear. Then all of the family gathered for some picture.

~~~

"We are living together?" 

"Yea. Considering we are husband and wife now" Changbin answer casually while driving the car to their new house . 

"But can't we live together? I mean can I just stay in the house during daytime and left during nighttime?"

"Why?" 

"I have this part time job to do and the cafe is located nearby my house so I need to work at there during evening" 

"You are working?" "Yes. To support my life and also the cost of hospital" 

"Are you doing daily checkup at hospital? Or..." "My older sister involved in car accident few months ago and she is been hospitalized so I am the one that have to pay for the hospital cost" 

"Your parents didn't pay for the bill?" 

Yera being silent and throw a look outside the window. Seeing the quiet situation making Changbin felt guilty in his heart. 

"I'm sorry" 

Yera's phone is ringing. Yera sigh as she look into the caller id. Its Hyunjin . 

"It's your boyfriend who called huh?"

"Don't assume things Mr Seo" 

"Then why don't you answer the call then? It's been ringing since we were in the ceremony earlier" 

Yera is being silent again. Once again her phone rang . 

"I will answer it later" 

~~~

Yera look around the new house where she and Changbin will stay. It's just apartment where Mr Seo gave it to Changbin for him to live with his wife there. 

"Let me help you carry that luggage" Changbin take the luggage from Yera and bring it into the room. As she step into the room, the king sized bed are decorated with roses petal which making her cheeks turn into pink. 

"I guess it's my mom's . She is being excited herself since I brought you meeting her that day" Changbin rub his neck while smiling awkwardly. 

"But, we are not sleeping in the same room right?" 

"Well, I don't mind if we are sharing the same bed . I mean we are married right?" Changbin raised his eyebrow and wink at Yera making that girl getting goosebump. Yera shake her head . 

"I want to sleep on the other room" 

"Well if that's your decision" 

While moving the luggage on the other room,Yera's phone is ringing again. Yera sigh and press the green button to answer to call. 

"Hello?"

"Where have you been? I didn't find you at your house. Are you going somewhere that you don't want to share with me?"

"Urmm. Is there any assignment project that you want to settle?" Yera change the topic .

Changbin blankly stare at Yera that is talking on the phone. He leave and continue carry Yera's luggage in the room . When he wants to put the luggage on the floor, the luggage accidentally fell on his feet making the guy shouts. 

"ACK!" 

Yera heard the shouting voice and rush to the room. There's Changbin holding his feet while frowning. It must be hurt . 

"Hello? Why am I hear some voice shouting?" 

"I'm sorry Hyunjin but I got to go. See you at the cafe this night" 

Yera hung up before Hyunjin could finish his sentence. 

"Are you okay? How did the luggage fell on your feet?" Yera chuckled looking at Changbin. 

"My feet is a little hurt" Yera kneel infront of Changbin and held his feet. She then massage it to endure the pain. The guy is feeling something when Yera is massaging his feet.

"You have to massage the pain part to endure the pain" Yera smiled sheepishly. 

~~~

"Are you sure they won't know about us?" 

"As long we don't show the obvious thing to them" 

"I'm just scared that they will find out" 

"Nothing to be scared of Yera, I'm just sending you to work and it's not that I am disturbing you at your workplace" 

The car stop infront of the coffee shop the place where Yera do her part time job there. 

"Thank you for sending me" 

Changbin nod and give Yera a little smile. 

"I will pick you up on 10" 

Yera smile and bid a goodbye to Changbin before she step out from the car. Without noticing, Hyunjin has been looking at her suspiciously.

"Hey, you don't even answer my question earlier" 

"You don't want to greet me first huh Hyunjin?" 

"Not until you answer my hanging questions" Yera sigh . 

"I was visiting my sister at the hospital and I am not picking up your call because I was too tired and felt asleep on the ward room . Does that answer your question Hyunjin?" Yera create a lie. 

"Just that? Huh you make me worried. Next time answer the call will you" Hyunjin flick Yera's forehead. 

~~~

"Is that senior Changbin? What is he doing in here?" 

"It must be our luck to find him at here! Let's go to him!" 

Yera is startled hearing the conversation. She look at the outside of the cafe and yes , Changbin is there with several girls around him . 

Yera take out her phone and start messaging Changbin. 

"It's not 10 o clock and you are already here"

"I'm bored"

"But why are you coming here? Others will suspected if they found out that I am going back with you! Besides those girls have been with you since earlier" Yera look at one of the girls trying to get closer to Changbin . 

"Are you jealous?" 

"No . It;s annoyed me" 

"You are jealous" Changbin look through the glass window, finding Yera . Their eyes met and Changbin smile . 

"Hey no texting while working will you?" Hyunjin snatch Yera's phone and run away making the girl chasing him. 

Changbin scoff seeing them.