Two

30 Days Of Love

Is it true what she has heard?! Her eyes become O_O as soon as Changbin told her that. A senior asking a freshie to get married? What kind of dream that she got today? 

"What are you talking about? I don't even know about you . I don't know any details of you and you are blindly ask me to get married? I  think there are something wrong with your head. Fix it before it become worse" Yera try to push Changbin away but he grip her harder. 

"Let go of me. People might be watching us now" "Let them see us. For now I want you to agree to get married with me. Please" Changbin sound desperate.

"I don't want to get married with you. Just choose any other girls in this college. There are many choice to choose" 

Changbin sigh. He let go of Yera and lean on the car. One hand on his forehead and he closed his eyes. Sigh deeply. 

"What to do. I have to married that middle age woman if I didnt find any girl by today" 

"You can go to your class now. Leave" there are sorrow in his voice . Yera hesitates to leave as she hear how desperate and sorrow Changbin voice is. 

"What are you waiting for now? Just go back to your class . I can't ruin your first day of class right?" there you go. A sulky Changbin. 

Changbin get into the car and restart the engine . When he want to close the car door, Yera grab his wrist. 

"I..think I can help you if you give me explanation" 

~~~

Changbin and Yera coming to the nearest cafe to discuss . After ordering some beverages they sit on the corner for some privacy. 

"So tell me what is your explanation"

"Before that, I didn't get your name yet" 

"It's Park Yera" 

Changbin nod . 

"And you are Changbin?" "I see you have known my name" "It's because I repeatly heard your name in the class earlier . The lecturer keep on praising you on your produced songs and your awards . Oh and also my classmates keep talking about you" 

"And you don't join them talking with them about me?" "Why do I need to? I'm just gonna focus on my studies and become great composer" "Like me?" Yera rolled her eyes before eyeing Changbin that has smirk on his lips. 

"Alright moving on to our main topic. Why are you eager to get married? Thus, you are dragging me to be your 'wife'? " 

"It was my weird family culture. As soon we graduated from school and get into college , they want us to get married quickly so that we can get the shares from my grandfather company" Changbin stop his words as the waiter place their order on the table. 

"I am not bringing any girls meeting my parents yet. So they assume I don't have any interest in girls and decided to marry me with the middle age woman instead"

"I don't want to get married with her. She is just like mom and when I get married with her you know people will say that I have that urm..." 

"Have what?" Yera innocently ask Changbin. "I think you don't need to know about that thing"

"So that is why I ask you to marry me. My mom said if I failed to bring any girls meeting her, I will married with that middle age woman" 

"But why me? I'm sure there are many other girls that you can choose in your class and also girls that are close to you" 

"I don't have any girl friend" 

"What? Why?" 

"Yera. Please . Be my wife . Its just contract marriage for 30 days . After 30 days we will file our divorce . Just for 30 days . 30 days is not a long time . Its just a short time. I'm sure we will not develop our feelings to each other then" 

Yera look into Changbin's desperate eyes. She bit her bottom lips. Can she play with her heart like this? How about Hyunjin? He must be mad hearing about this. 

"Just for 30 days?" 

"Yes" 

Yera inhale deeply . 

"Bring me to your parents then" 

That's it. Decision has made and theres no turning back now. 30 days. 

~~~

"You have a cat?" Yera eyed the cute munchkin cat with short legs sleeping on the corner. Changbin nod and carried the cat towards Yera. 

"His name is Gim. He is just stray cats and I found him and decide to keep him here" Yera caressed the fur and smile . "It's so cute!" Yera continuously playing with the cat fur. 

"Are you really giving all the preparation for the wedding to my mum?" Yera nod. "It's just a simple wedding besides its just contract marriage for 30 days . No need for grand preparation" 

"Do you need to tell your parents about this?" 

"I can keep it a secret to my parents . I am not very bond with them though" "Why?" That question is left hanging. 

"I think it's getting late. I need to go to hospital now" 

"Hospital?" 

"Yes" 

"Im driving you there alright?" "It's okay. I don't want to trouble you" "It's fine Yera. Let me take you there" 

~~~

Yera come into the room and eyed at the girl laying unconsciously on the bed. Yera sit beside the bed . 

"I came,Yuri. To visit you and tell you about my day today. You must be shock hearing this" Yera chuckled memorising her old sister shock face. 

"Today is my first day of college and there is one strange guy come to me and ask me to marry him . And I agreed to marry him. What a day. But Yuri, its just for 30 days . I think I won't develop any feelings towards him. Can I?" 

"Yera!" Yera turn her head and found Hyunjin coming in the room with his mad face. 

"Where have you been today? I was searching you all day today and I can't find you there. Your classmates said that you didn't come to the class. Where have you been? You make me worried" 

"What do you have to worried about?" "I worried you might be kidnap by stranger and they bring you to this quiet place and.." "I'm fine. I just have some issues to settle" 

"What issues?" 

"I will tell you later . So now I'm gonna go back home to prepare for my work this night"