D-23

30 Days Of Love

While she walking along the hallway, she caught that many girls surround the bulletin board that placed on the wall. There's a poster at there. 

Yera could hear those girls are fangirling with each other while looking at the poster. Certain of them are taking photos of the poster. 

"What's so interesting about that bulletin board?" Yera make her way towards bulletin board trying to look at the interesting things at there. 

There a poster that announce that 3RACHA are gonna perform for college event on tomorrow. Yera sigh. No wonder all the girls swoons. 

"I can't wait to watch what kind of song that they are going to perform!" 

"I heard Changbin gonna perform his solo song!" 

"Han too!" 

"I'm gonna take lots of their pictures and I might ask them to take picture together!"

Yera heard the conversation and sigh. Suddenly Bangchan's word hit her memories. 

"Make up with him" 

As Yera drown in her thought, few girls screamed waking Yera up from her deep thoughts. She turn her head and see Changbin,Bangchan and Han walking there . Their steps stop as girls surrounded them. 

"I can't wait to see you guys performance tomorrow! It's gonna be lit!" 

"I heard that you are going to perform your solo song, Changbin! So cool!" 

Yera trying to peek at them looking at their reaction. Three of them are talking and smiling with the girls. Seeing Changbin smiles at the girls making Yera felt something in her heart. She feel uneasy looking at Changbin smiling at the girls like that.

"Hey, don't you think Changbin is faking his reaction to the girls? He doesn't seem in his usual self huh?" 

"Yeah, his smile seems fake" 

"Do you think he have some big problems to deal with?" 

Yera unintentionally heard some of conversations as well . 

"What am I gonna do with him? Should I explain to him?" 

~~~

Yera spin the knob and get into the room. Changbin is there with Bangchan and Han. Probably practicing their performance tomorrow. 

"Oh Yera! What's up!" Bangchan approach Yera. Yera show her little smile and look at Changbin. Changbin is not looking at her instead he look at the paper in his hand. 

"I need to talk to Changbin privately. Do you mind?" 

"Yeah sure" Han answered and left the room with Bangchan leaving Yera and Changbin alone in the room. 

Yera closed the door not wanting them hearing the conversation. 

"Changbin. Are you still mad?" 

"Do I look like I still mad? Guess yourself" 

"Tell me why are you mad and not in a good mood these days? At the hallway earlier I overheard some girls talking about you faking your reaction to them" 

Changbin put the paper on the table and facing himself at Yera. 

"Why do you think I am not in a good mood?" 

"How can I guess when you are suddenly keeping your distance with me! You even ignoring me these days" 

"What are you and Hyunjin doing that night?" his questions make Yera confused. 

"Do what? I just accompany him to the dance studio!" 

"There are just you two alone in the studio right?" 

"Yeah,so?" 

"Did you guys doing something behind my back that I didn't know?" Changbin's question make Yera taken aback . She remembers the hug that Hyunjin gave to her that night . 

Changbin take his phone and put the it on the table showing the picture to Yera. That is Yera picture and Hyunjin hugging. 

"Did you just follow me and Hyunjin to the studio?!" 

"Yes I was following you guys that night!" 

Flashback 

"This can't be. I need to follow them. Hyunjin might do something with her" 

Changbin take his car key and step out from the house . He starts the engine and starting to follow Hyunjin's car towards a strange place. The place seems like a dance studio. Changbin is wearing his cap hiding his face . 

Changbin take a careful steps following them . 

"Seems like just they two in the studio" as Hyunjin closed the door, Changbin is standing behind the door. Peeking from the glass door. 

Changbin was observing all of their actions and when Yera start to wipe Hyunjin's sweat his anger were filled. He grab his fist . 

He take out his handphone and snap their pictures before going back to home. 

"It's because I want to ensure about your safety!" 

"Why are you so alarmed with Hyunjin? He is a nice guy and he hug me because he might be tired! You don't have to speculate the situation" 

"Tired huh? He doesn't seems tired. I can tell with the way he looking at you with his needy eyes" 

"I still can't accept the fact that you are actually following me without my information" Yera sigh loudly and rolled her eyes. 

"Be honest with me. Do you have feelings to Hyunjin?" 

"What nonsense you are talking about? We are just friends!" 

"Yeah at first you guys are friends but soon? You guys might have develop a relationship without me knowing . You need to remember that you are married with me,Yera" 

"It's a contract marriage,Seo Changbin. I don't want to be your wife in the first place!" 

Changbin let out a sarcastic laugh and get up from his seat. He come close to Yera holding her shoulder. 

"Just be patient. I know you can't wait to end this marriage. After 30 days of this marriage we will divorce and you can do whatever what you want . But remember this thing, you are still my wife Yera. A wife must learn how to take a good care of her husband's feelings" 

With those words, Changbin walk his way towards the door. Leaving Yera alone at there. 

Yera could feel her eyes is teary. Might because she is really mad with Changbin . 

~~~

"I have let it out" Changbin sigh while messed up his hair. His thoughts is miserable right now. 

"What is her reaction?" Bangchan ask the question. 

"Still with her selfishness. She still said that they are just friends like is she dumb to realize" Changbin take a sip of americano . 

"She may not realized it actually? I mean they have known for a long time right?" 

"But still.." Changbin memorize her reaction . He could she her trembling lips and teary eyes. 

"Is she crying?" 

"You make her cry?" 

"Urgh! I am in misery right now!" 

"It's okay. You can sleep at my house tonight . Han also will be joining us this night. We need to practice for our performance tomorrow"