D-24

30 Days Of Love

Yera look at Changbin who is passing by her without saying anything. He act like Yera is not there. His face is cold without any reaction. He stop at his locker taking the book out and other stuff. 

Yera bite her lips looking at his reaction. That lips didn't carve a smile since yesterday nor blurt out some words. 

Changbin still there at his locker . Since his locker is just beside Yera's locker . That girl swallow dry trying to start talking to Changbin. 

"Hey" that three words come out from Yera lips. But that didn't caught Changbin attention from his phone. He didn't lift his face from the handphone. 

"Just want to ask you if I need to come to the music room today?" 

"It's your decision whether to come or not" 

Cold. His tone is cold. 

"So I have to come?" 

Changbin sigh and close the locker door before walk away from Yera. 

"Just what is wrong with him . Did he saw me and Hyunjin yesterday?" 

"It can't be . He just staying in the house yesterday" Yera rapidly shook her head to throw away any bad thought. 

~~~

"Take 5. After a little break we will continue our study" as Miss Kim announce about the break, every students in the class sigh happily as they have the little break. 

Yera get up from her seat . Ready to step out from the hall. 

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin draw his attention to Yera. 

"I need to send this form to the office" 

"Can I follow you?"

"It's okay Hyunjin. You can get some rest here since you are not getting enough of sleep yesterday" Yera shows her smile and step out from the hall and make her way to the office. 

Yera step into the elevator and press the level button . Soon she arrive at the level and step out from the elevator . 

As Yera walking and finding the office, her eyes caught a room with students in there. It's not her intention to look into the class but seems like she saw Changbin in there , focusing on the lecturer with notes in his hand. She stares at Changbin for a while before someone caught her hand and spun her . 

"Trying to become stalker huh?" 

It's the same girl from other day that tries to step into the music room. Seems like they are Changbin's classmates.

"Listen here, Changbin is not in his usual mood. There must be something that you have done to him. Do you screw up being his partner for that project?" 

"No! Why'd you put on blame on me since you don't even know Changbin enough?" 

"So you want to say that you knows him a lot huh?" 

"Look, I don't want to create a scene here. I just want to go to the office. Please excuse me" Yera push that girl and trying to step out from them. But they grab Yera shoulder harshly . 

"I will make sure that your hardwork for the project will be meaningless. Let Changbin realized that he have been working with a dumb since then" 

"Try me then" 

"You challenge me huh? Why don't you just go with that flower boy in your class and don't try to get close to Changbin because he is not suit with you" 

"Those words can't hurt me,girls" Yera smirk . 

"You guys. What are you doing here and not coming to class? Lecturer has been looking at you guys" a familiar voice coming . 

"Changbin! We are just talking with this freshman actually" they carve a fake smile to Changbin who is standing there. Yera just look down on her shoes. 

"Talking or bullying?" those girls seems taken back with his words. 

"Urgh whatever you want to say" then the girls starts to walk away from them. 

Just Yera and Changbin at there. Standing facing each other awkwardly . Yera is still looking down her shoes. 

"What are you doing here alone?" 

"I need to go to office to send this form" Yera shows Changbin the form. 

"This is not the way to office. You are walking the wrong way and why are you coming here alone?" Changbin said with his sharp tone. 

"I didn't want to bother my friend to accompany me here" 

He grab Yera arms and drag her far away from the class and take her to the office. 

"Thank you for showing me the right way to the office" Yera smiles awkwardly . Changbin still with his no reaction face. 

"I leave first" 

"Wait!" 

Changbin turn his head facing Yera. 

"Do you still mad?" 

Changbin left the questions hanging 

~~~

That evening , Yera look around the cafe. She is not found someone that always come here which make she frown. 

"Did he still mad till he didn't bother to come to this cafe?" 

Someone tap on Yera's shoulder making she spun around with a smiley face hoping that is the person that she wants to see. Soon her smiles faded as her eyes met with Bangchan. 

"Can I talk to you for a while? Or do you have to continue your work?" 

"It's okay . I am on my break by the way" Bangchan nod with her words and ask her to sit with him outside the cafe. 

"I need to talk to you about Changbin. He act differently today and I'm sure this is because of you . Am I right?" 

"What? Why'd Changbin have to be in a bad mood because of me? What have I done to him?" 

Bangchan chuckled . 

"Don't you realized it yet?" 

"What?" 

"I think he is mad because you are following Hyunjin to the studio yesterday. It's just you and Hyunjin right?" 

"How did you know?" 

"Don't you think Changbin didn't keep his eyes on you? I know him very well. He is easy to get jealous when a person that he loves..." Bangchan didn't finish his word making Yera confuse. 

"Why are you stopping your words?" 

"Yera, can you just apologize to him and make up with him? I'm sure he will be okay after that. Try to talk with him softly . And please don't get too close to Hyunjin"