D-22

30 Days Of Love

"Hey , what's wrong?" Hyunjin approach Yera and take a seat beside her. 

Yera didn't answer as she is drown in her deep thought . She remember yesterday's incident. 

"Yera. Are you okay? You seems down" 

"I'm fine. Can you just leave me alone? I need to organize my thinking" Yera buried her face in her palms. 

"No i won't . You are clearly having some problems. Want to share it with me?" 

"Please Hyunjin. Just leave me alone" 

"If you say so. But remember I will be here to listen to your problems, alright?" Hyunjin pat her head once before leaving her alone. 

"Oh look! We meet again freshie!" another problems coming after Hyunjin. 

"What is that book that you are holding? Let me see" one of the girl tries to snatch Yera's notebook which make Yera pull the notebook towards her trying not to make her snatch that notebook. 

"Don't you have any work to do other than disturbing me?!" 

"Wow, she shouted at us" they give Yera a sarcastic look and snatch her notebook harshly. 

"What are the contents in this notebook. Is it her diary?" they started to open the notebook and look at the pages. 

"It's the lyrics book. Wow lot's of lyrics are in here" 

"But they don't look interesting" 

"Hey I found Changbin's name in here" 

"Pfft I'm sure Changbin is only the one that give idea of all these lyrics" 

"Give me back!" Yera tries to take the notebook back but they block her and continues reading all the lyrics. 

"These lyrics are actually pretty interesting and it might be a good use in helping me in my assignment"

"No! Don't you dare to take all my ideas! Give me back!" 

The girls push Yera till she fell on the ground and left with the laughter. 

"Why?! I hope they don't see what I write on the last page" Yera sigh loudly. 

~~~

"Do you think Yera will see us performing?" Changbin ask while they are waiting for their turn to perform. 

"It might be" 

"But I think Yera will see our performance. How can she resist our performance?" Han said with a chuckle . 

"I think I won't focus in our performance after the fight with Yera yesterday" 

"Keep calm and thrown that thought away. Just a few minutes before crowds cheering for us. Cheer up!" Bangchan pat Changbin's shoulder assuring that everything's going to be fine. 

"Get ready boys, your turn to perform after this" the host told them making three of them getting ready.

~~~

The crowds cheerings become really loud when 3RACHA are standing on the stage ready to show their great performance. Yera standing a little far from the stage and leaning on the wall. She can see all of them waiting for the music to play. 

Yera's eyes caught Changbin . He is wearing all black and no doubt that he look attractive today. 

All of girls screaming and shouting their names as they perform their song 'P.A.C.E'. Yera watch the entire performance with her little smile when it's turn for Changbin part. 

"So now it's for Changbin solo stage. Give your full support to Changbin girls!"

The screaming seems to be non stop when Changbin is performing his solo with his energy. 

While he is performing, Yera could see Changbin is looking at her way making Yera turn her head from Changbin. 

"Where is Changbin looking at?!" 

"Why are he not looking at the audience?!" 

Then Changbin turn his focus to the audience and continue his raps until the end of the performance. 

When their performance is done, they get down the stage to thank the audience . All the girls surround them with flowers in their hands. Yera could see Changbin received lots of present from them.

As Yera want to leave the place, a group of girls running and accidentally hit her making her fell down . The girls also accidentally step on her hands making Yera groan in pain. 

"Seems like they are crazy of them" Yera look at her hand that is in pain . 

~~~

"Wait, whose notebook that you are holding?" Changbin ask with a curious voice as he see a familiar notebook from his classmate. 

"Nothing! We are happen to find this notebook" 

"Let me see" Changbin take the notebook from the girl and open the pages . 

'It's Yera notebook' 

"Where'd you find this?" 

"Somewhere?" 

"You are not trying to steal this book isn't?" 

"No way! We are not even look at the contents yet" 

"Good then. I'll take the book then" 

Changbin can see the girl sigh in annoyance before leaving him. 

"Is she trying to steal all of the ideas in this books?" Changbin open the pages till it reach the last page. Changbin widened his eyes as he see the sentence on it. 

"I am sorry,Changbin" 

~~~

Yera sigh looking at her palms . It's still hurt . She search for the cloth and wrap it on her palm. 

"What's wrong with your hand?" a voice approaching Yera. 

Yera just shake her head and tries to leave the place but get caught with Changbin's arm. Changbin lift her hand and unwrap the clothes from her palm . 

"It's red. Are you falling from somewhere?" 

"No. It's nothing. It will be fine eventually" 

"Can we take a seat for a while. I need to give something" Yera just obey his words and sit on the couch with Changbin. 

"This is yours. Right?" Yera look at the notebook that Changbin is handling to her. Yera nod and take the notebook. 

"How did you find this?" 

"Are you having problem with my classmates? Are they disturbing you?" Changbin's voice is soft and not cold. 

"N no. It's just that maybe I left this notebook somewhere that I don't realized" Yera laugh awkward. 

"Did you see my performance earlier?" 

Yera just nod without looking in his eyes . Why is her heart beating fast right now? 

"How is it?" 

"It's amazing" 

"Amazing huh? That's all? How about my visual?" Yera chuckle hearing his words. 

"I got lots of chocolate and even flowers . Here,try this chocolate. It's good" Changbin open the chocolate wrapper and fed it in Yera's mouth.

"I forgive you" 

Yera widened her eyes looking at Changbin. Her face is turning red. 

"D did you just look at my notebook?!" 

"Yeah" 

Yera groan which make Changbin chuckled. He then pull Yera into hug. 

"Are you jealous seeing lots of girls screaming for me?" 

"Urgh. Wasting my time"