D-21

30 Days Of Love

< Seoul Sky Hospital > 

Yera rush to the hospital as she receive a call regarding a condition of someone . 

"How's her condition right now? Is she alright?" Yera ask with her breathless as she running towards the ward. 

"I think it's best of you to not see her in a while. Her condition is not stable anymore and also her blood pressure is really low that we have to move her to another ward" 

Yera sigh hearing the doctor's words. 

"The last time I visit her,she seems in a stable condition" her voice break as she said that. 

"We will try our best to gain her consiousness back. As I concerned, nobody are allowed to see her yet" 

Changbin glance at Yera that is looking down the floor. 

"Can I ask you some questions?" 

"Sure" 

"Where is your parents? Since your sister admitted I never seen anybody else besides you" 

"They.." Yera didn't finish her words . She shake her head . 

"I can't answer the question. I'm sorry" 

"Alright then. I will update about her condition time to time for you. For now, I need you to be calm in this situation" 

Yera nod without saying anything. Changbin bow at the doctor before he left.

Yera take a seat and covering her face with her palms . Trying to hide her tears from Changbin. 

"Everything is going to be okay" Changbin scoot closer to Yera and hold her close. 

"I'm scared she will leave me like my parents did" Yera said with her cracked voice. Changbin is actually clueless on what happened but he just want to be there with Yera. He rub Yera's arm while his left thumb wiping Yera's tears. 

"Don't cry. You look ugly" 

Yera whine while her hand hitting Changbin making the guy laugh. 

"Yera! Are you okay there?" a voice coming from far . Changbin could sense the owner of the voice making he hiss.

"Hyunjin? How'd you know I'm coming here?" 

"I happen to bump into the doctor that used to treat your sister and he tell me about what is happening"

"I see. I need to go to a restroom for a while" Yera said leaving the two guys alone.

"Oh she is coming with Changbin" Hyunjin said with sarcastic tone . 

"Yeah, she need some supports in time like this so that's not wrong for me accompanying her right?"

"You don't even know what is happening with her sister" 

"Well, I will wait for her to explain to me and not being busybody"

"Busybody? I have known her for a while. So who is the real busybody now?" 

Changbin roll his eyes hearing the same words from Hyunjin mouth. 

"Yeah you have been repeating that words since then making me sick hearing that. Don't you have any things to said instead of that?" 

"I never make any problem to her. Are you?" 

Changbin bite his lips trying to hold his anger. Minutes later Yera coming back from restroom. 

"Changbin, can you accompany me to the cafe? I need coffee to clear my thoughts" 

"Sure Yera! Let's go!" Changbin happily said which making Hyunjin sigh. He turn his face to Hyunjin and smirk. 

~~~

The situation between them two at the cafe are little awkward . None of them let out their voices. Just them looking at each other secretly .

"Changbin" 

"Yeah?" 

"I think I don't have a mood to eat today. Can you..." Yera cut of her words while giving hesitated look to Changbin. That guy raise his eyebrow

"Can you feed me?" Changbin laugh making Yera shy. 

"You like being fed by me huh?" 

"It's not like that! It's just that.." "Alright, I understand" Changbin smiles before scooping the fried rice and feed it into Yera's mouth. 

"I think I have to tell you this" Changbin stop feeding Yera and focus on what will going to come out from . 

"Actually I am feeling guilty for my sister because I have not visiting her for a while . I have to be with her always and give support to her but I'm not there . It's my fault that she's in a critical condition" Yera sigh .

"My parents, they doesn't care about me and my sister" 

"They didn't contact you?" 

"No they haven't . I tried calling them but seems like they are changing their numbers just to avoid me from calling them" Yera sigh. 

Changbin just keep silent didn't dare to say anything. Then he felt Yera is leaning on his arm. 

"Clear your thought. I give you rest today. You didn't need to come to music room today" 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I'm kind of to give you some rest you know that" Yera smiles hearing the words. 

"Now continue eating this rice" 

While Changbin feeding Yera, he could see that some of people look at them with smiles making the guy shy and keep his head down.

~~~

That night, Changbin finally finish his work and getting ready to leave the music room. As he packing his things, the door is push from outside revealing Hyunjin there. 

"Who give you permission stepping in this room huh?" Changbin said coldly facing Hyunjin who is leaning on the door . 

"This room. It's not great as what students think of. You are being arrogant placing all of the trophies that you won" Hyunjin then walk around the room observing it with expressionless reaction. 

"What do you want? I'm tired to talk to you" 

"You have to remember that you are not the only person that shines in this college. Soon your reputation are going to fall down" 

"Why are you suddenly threathening me huh?" 

"Since Yera get into here she seems to not spending enough time with me lately. I always seen her with you and its tiring to watch that a guy that make her felt into trouble trying to be nice to her" 

"So you are coming to this room just to talk about Yera? Huh I can't do anything about that. It depends on her feelings" 

"I will make sure Yera won't be close to you anymore" 

With the words, Hyunjin left the room making Changbin scoff.