D-20

30 Days Of Love

"It's my mom! She is coming here to send some food for us" Changbin said while greeting his mother with a big smile. He take the plastic bag which contains food from her mom's hand. 

Yera shows a smile to Mrs Seo and bow her body before thanking her for the food. 

"I came all the way from Yongin to Seoul just to send this food to you guys. It's because Changbin was calling me yesterday telling that he is missing her mom's cooking. I woke up early this morning to prepare all this food" 

"Thank you mom!" Changbin hug his mom once again . His smile seems didn't leak from his face. He is beyond happy seeing his mom for a long time.

Then Changbin and Mrs Seo are having some talks with Yera just observing them. 

"By the way Yera, your parents didn't come visit you? I never met them or seeing you talk about them with Changbin" hearing those words make her looking down the floor trying to hide her sullen face from Mrs Seo. 

"They will coming back soon" Yera's voice becoming slower talking about her parents. 

"Yeah mom, Yera's parents are doing fine. It might be a little awkward for her to tell you here" Changbin speaks as he see Yera's reaction. 

"What is it to be awkward of? They are my in law so I have to know a bit about them" 

"I'm sorry but I need to leave for a while. So sorry" Yera bow to Mrs Seo before leaving them . Yera fastened her pace leaving the place going to the rooftop. 

As she arrive there, she lift her head looking at the gloomy sky. The weather are getting colder these days . 

Flashback a few years ago

Yera is the only one at the hospital when she received a news that her sister is involve is car accident. 

"Yuri! Hang in there!" Yera could only wait from the outside of the ward. Yuri is in the red zone which makes Yera's heart break. 

She took out her phone and tries to call her mom. 

"Mom, can you come to the hospital right now?" 

"Why?" she could sense from her mom's voice that she is in her drunk condition. Yera sigh holding her tears. 

"Yuri , she involve in a car accident and I need you right here. Can you come?" 

"Ask your dad to come. I'm too busy right now with my friends" Yera could hear the background music from the call. 

"Can you just leave that life and come back to us" 

"Shut it! What'd you know about my life huh?! You are just making excuses because you want my money right?! Cut it offt then! I will never come back to you again!" with those harsh words , she end the call. 

"Mom?" Yera sigh and she could felt her cheeks is wet with her tears. She search for her dad phone number and call it but it seems like her dad is already change his phone number. 

"Am I still their daughter?" finally she break down and cries at there alone. 

End of flashback

Yera sigh loudly remembering the hurtful past and she can feel her tears are flowing down slowly. From the rooftop she can see Changbin is hugging his mom for the last time before his mom get into the car and leave . 

"I wish to be like him,too" 

~~~

"It's really delicious! It's been a long time since I taste my mom's cooking" Changbin said in a happy tone while putting the food in his mouth. 

"As expected from Changbin's mom" Chan is there too with Hyunjin . Hyunjin didn't touch the food but instead he look at gloomy Yera that has been silent for a long time. She seems in her deep thought. 

"You aren't eating,Yera?" Changbin ask as he scoot closer to Yera bringing a plate of food towards her. 

"Do you want me to feed you?" 

"Feeding her?" Hyunjin ask with annoyed tone and a frown . 

"Yes feeding her. She always ask me to feed me . Is there a problem?" Changbin reply with his sarcastic tone. 

"I don't have appetite to eat today. Just finish the food then" Yera said with her soft voice and buried her face in between her knees making Changbin suspicous of her action. Is it because of his mom's question earlier? 

"But you didn't eat any meal since morning" Changbin tries to persuade her but Yera just shook her head with her face still buries in between her knees. 

"Don't you get it? Don't force her then. Try to respect people's choice"

"I know , I have the common sense but I just want to make sure that she is having her meal" 

"That's not how you take care of people who is not in her good state" 

Yera sigh loudly and get up from her seat. She then step out from the music room as she heard that two guys fighting. 

"Look what you have done! Yera is getting annoyed!" Changbin said with a loud tone. 

"You..." 

"Guys! Chill! I think it's better to just leave Yera alone. She is not in her good state right now. You two stop please stop fighting" Chan finally let out his voice while shaking his head seeing his two friends. 

~~~

Changbin found Yera is at the park . Sitting on the bench while looking at the scenery . 

"Can I sit here?" 

"Sure" 

Changbin take his seat beside Yera and watching the sunset together with Yera. Changbin turn his face looking at Yera's face . He stares at Yera's gloomy reaction for a while and think what he could do to lift up the mood. 

'I need to risk this' 

"Yera look at me" as Yera turn her face to him , he start to do cute gesture and cute facial expression . 

"What are you doing?" he can see her lips almost carving a smile. Changbin hold her cheeks with both hand and his thumbs on the her corner lips. 

"I'm trying to make you smile" he then push his thumbs upwards trying to create a smile with Yera's lips. 

Yera push his hands away trying to hold her smile as Changbin continously doing cute expressions. 

"There you go! I manage to make you smile!" 

"It's because you look silly with that cute gesture" 

"But still you are carving that smiles!" Changbin pinch her cheeks harshly .