D-27

30 Days Of Love

"Hey, I'm going out for a while . Is there anything you want? Food? Drink?" 

"A mineral water is fine" "Are you sure? You haven't eat your lunch yet" there is concern in Changbin's voice. 

"I'm fine. I don't have any appetite for any food. I'm stress enough in completing this song"

"Alright then" he take the car key and step out from the music room. 

Yera put her head on the table . Closing her eyes as she try to take some naps before Changbin return back to the room. 

"Do you think we can enter this music room?" 

"The door is open though. I'm sure Changbin is in there completing his work" 

"Are you sure he won't get pissed off as we enter his room without permission?" 

Some voices interupt Yera's sleep. Yera lift her head and look at the door. There are some girls standing at there whispering to each other. Yera sigh. 

"Changbin is not here" Yera speaks which make all the girls stop their words and turn their eyes to Yera. 

"Who are you? Why are you here in this room?" one of the girls speak up . She give Yera a cold look. Yera reply it with a smile. 

"You guys are freshie right?" 

"You are freshie too! And you are acting like you are not. Get out from this room now before I tell Changbin that you are tresspassing his room" 

Yera chuckle seeing their reaction. 

"Changbin and I work in this room to complete our assignment project . I can enter this music room whenever I want ^^" 

"What?" 

"So you are the girl that pair with Changbin for the assignment project. Huh! You are only on your lucky side because Miss Kim choose you to be pair with Changbin" 

"Well, why are you so alarm about it? Are you guys jealous of me pairing with Changbin?" Yera smirk .

"You are not deserve to be pair with Changbin! He is an expert in producing music. Ugh I think he will be having a really hard time trying to work with no brain girl . And i'm sure the results of your project will be zero!" 

"Well, say what you want to say. I still work with Changbin here. I get to enter this music room freely and also hug his plushie" Yera take the plushie and hugs it tightly making the girl even more mad. 

"Just you wait!" then they leave Yera with burning heart. Yera closed the door and lock it as they left. 

"Why are they liking Changbin so much? Is he that attractive?" 

There are a few of Changbin's framed picture . There are his pictures holding the trophies and smiling. Yera take the picture and look at it for a long time. Changbin looks really happy in the picture holding his trophy with his mom beside him. Without noticing, Yera smiles looking at the picture. 

~~~

"Hey Changbin!" 

"Yo Chan!" Changbin wave at Chan who is coming to him. 

"Alone huh? Where's your partner?" Changbin frown . 

"What partner?" "You know it, your partner. The girl who always with you" Changbin chuckle hearing Chan's . 

"She is at my music room. She seems tired with the all the sleepless night yesterday" 

"Wow. So my friend give a permission for a girl to enter his own music room instead of his friends!" 

Changbin smiles while rub his neck . 

"But it seems she already has boyfriend huh?" Changbin froze as he heard Chan saying that. 

"This is just based on my observation and also rumours. That boy, Hyunjin is close with her and they are schoolmate . I think I can't deny that they are look like couple because they are close and joking around, hitting others and that day I even saw Hyunjin carry her bag" 

Changbin scoff. He felt something weird in his heart. What is this feeling? 

"I think you can't just believe in rumours. She seems naive and dumb" 

Chan nod and his chin. 

"I think I have to go . She must have been waiting for her food . See you later, Chan!" 

~~~

"Here is your water and also I bought sandwich for you" 

"I have no appetite right now" Yera push the sandwich away. 

"You have to eat . You are going to be weak if you don't eat. How can we continue our work if you are being weak and don't have energy?" 

"I am okay even I don't eat. I want to find ideas. If I'm full I can't focus and I can't think of any ideas" 

Changbin sigh. He pull the wrapper and give the sandwich to Yera . Yera shake her head . 

"Ahhh~ " 

"No . You just eat" 

Changbin still don't give up on his attempt on feeding Yera. 

"Eat this sandwich . Or else I won't give up and I am waiting for you to eat and abandoned the work" 

Yera sigh. 

"Fine . Feed me . Im too lazy to lift this head" 

"What a lazy bum!" Changbin push Yera head causing the girl glare him. 

"Ahh ~ Open your mouth ~" Yera let Changbin feed her the food. 

After all the eating and drink . They are doing their work as usual and its turn to write the lyrics . 

"Come with me. We are going to find some ideas" Changbin pull Yera hand and they both get out from the room. 

"Where?" Yera's question is left hanging . Changbin drag her to the rooftop . 

"Rooftop?" 

"Don't you think its the best way to find the ideas when we are standing in the rooftop. Admiring the scenery while getting some air" Changbin closed his eyes . Feeling the air. 

"Well you are not wrong" 

Suddenly there are heavy rain flowing and it makes them getting wet before they could escape. 

"What a great idea to find the ideas" Yera sarcastically told Changbin making the guy laugh. 

"Look at you. Your clothes are getting wet. Let me protect you from the rain" Changbin pull Yera closer and wrap their bodies together with bomber jacket that he wear causing Yera to squirm. 

"We can just leave this place! Why are you still standing here!" 

Changbin didn't answer but instead he smiling brightly like an idiot. He felt happy at that time. 

"We should do this more often"