D-15

30 Days Of Love

Yera sat quietly on her place while hand placed on her chin. Her head are heavy with all the problems and now new problem being added making she in misery. She sigh and throw a look at a window trying to calm herself down looking at the trees and flowers. 

But that doesn't make her calm at all. She is having anxiety thinking about the problems that she are going to face . 

Her phone rang . As she take a look at the screen, there is Changbin's name as the caller. Her head recalled on the incident yesterday when Hyunjin ask her to break up with Changbin.

"What? No!" Yera push Hyunjin away as she hear the words coming out from his lips. 

"Why not? Are you already falling for him?"

"I just can't" Yera is fidgeting her finger and thinking of the contract marriage. She can't just cancel this wedding without any reason.

"So now you are already have your faith with him huh? You don't care of me being your friend?" Hyunjin grab her both shoulders and looking straight in her eyes. 

"Do you still remember our moment together? Our beautiful time when we were in highschool. I am always be there for you when you are crying,when you are having your depression. Do you already forget the warmth we shared together? I hug you when you were crying. We were always coming back home together after school ended and going to school together. The moment that I never forget that when we were receiving our CSAT result. We passed with flying colours and we going to celebrate it at the cafe with all the staff. Do you forget that?" 

His long talk makes her taken aback. It's rare to see Hyunjin being emotional like this. 

"Yera,I have this confession for you. I have keep it for a long time and I can't waste my time anymore. I cannot let go of this chance again" 

He took a deep breathe . 

"Yera, I like you. I like you so much till my heart can't explain that. I have fallen for you. I like you since then but I don't have any courage to tell you because I thought you might not be ready for this . Do you remember when we were in the dance studio? I want to confess to you on that time but my heart telling me to just let that pass and giving myself time to prepared for this" 

"Hyunjin..." 

"But, you are already being with Changbin. You are his fiance. How can you easily accept him and ignoring me who always there for you?"

"I'm sorry" that's the only words can come out from . She don't have guts to face Hyunjin after she heard all the confessions from him. 

"I love you" Hyunjin pulled her into a tight hug. 

Confused. Yera is now in confusion. Confused with her own feelings. 

"Attention , class" Miss Kim's voice breaking her thoughts. 

"I have an announcement for you. It's about the assignment project. I need to remind you that you only have a week left before submit it at me" 

Changbin. It reminds her of the guy . 

~~~

"I think the music file is on the pendrive. Impossible for them to store it in the desktop"

"Then you can just take the pendrive quietly from Yera" 

"It's not easy now. We are in cold right now" 

"I don't care. That's your problem . We have paid you for the job and you have to obey us. Ruin those mixtape and ruin their relationship too"

"I will try my best" 

"Do it if you want to be with Yera" 

~~~

Changbin surprised with a car honk coming from behind him. The car stop on the roadside before the person come out from the car. It's not just a person but several people are coming out from the car and surrounded Changbin. 

"Who are you? What do you want?" 

A punch hit his stomach making him stumble down groaning in pain. Not only that, he got hit on his face too showing bruise on the cheeks. 

"What is wrong with you?!" 

"Stop for a while" 

Changbin look at the person with his blurry vision . He can barely recognized the person who is standing infront him. 

"Don't you dare to say that rude things to me again. Show some respect! Or else you might get beaten again" 

"Oh, it's her parents. So this is how you are showing your warning to me? Huh! I'd rather not show you respect as you have hurt her feelings many times" 

"Listen here. Yera don't deserve to be with you. She should be with Hyunjin instead . Yera cannot be friend with anyone else except Hyunjin. You got that?" 

"I won't hear you" 

"Leave her! You are just interupting her lives!" 

Changbin got hit for the last time before his vision got blank. All he could hear for the last time is a shout . 

~~~

"I find him lying unconsciously on the road earlier and I bring him here" 

Yera stares at Changbin's bruise face. His corner lips is bleeding too. 

"Who could do this to him?" 

"I manage to snap the car's plate number" Bangchan shows the picture of the plate number on his phone. Yera furrowed looking at the plate number and she is breathless. 

'It could be them?" 

"I should find some ice for his bruise. Take care of him here while I find ices" Bangchan then left the room. Yera push Changbin's hair backward to see the other bruise. 

"I'm sorry making you like this" 

~~~

As Yera press the ice on the bruise, Changbin shows a sign of waking up. Slowly he open his eyes and look at the ceiling. He then groan in pain because of the bruise. 

"Changbin" 

"Yera?" 

"Bangchan found you unconcious and take you here" without asking she explain it first.

"I see" he frown while holding his dizzy head. Yera put the ice aside and take the porridge . 

"Eat this first. You are still weak" Yera feed the porridge to Changbin. 

"Thank you" 

"Changbin" 

"Hm?"

"Does it hurt really bad?" 

"It does hurt" 

"I think I know who did that.They are threaten you,right?" Changbin didn't answer the question. 

"I'm sorry for involving you in my family problems.I just can't stop making troubles to people" 

"No. Don't say that. They are the problematic ones" 

"I'm sorry" Yera then hug Changbin and feeling that her hair is getting caressed by Changbin.