D-29

30 Days Of Love

Day 2 of love 

Yera is wandering around that level searching for the music room that all of students keep on mention earlier. She keep walking to find the room. She stop her step as her ear catch a music sound coming from near . Yera follow the music sound and she is standing infront the room . She can clearly hear the music that has been playing loudly. Yera peek into the room by looking from the door that is slightly open. No one in there? Yera step into the room and her eyes are looking around the room. 

"Woah" she is amazed with all the musical instruments in there. "It must be expensive" the launchpad attract her interest. Her fingers start to press the launchpad and play with it with a smile on her face. With the music still playing she try to follow the tempo of the music with the launchpad.

"I need to try something else" Yera decide to play the piano after satisfied with the launchpad. 

When she turn her back, her eyes widen as she see Changbin is leaning on the door. Arms crossed with a smirk on his face. He is holding a cup of coffee . 

"W what are you doing here?" Yera stutter. Did Changbin saw her playing with the launchpad? 

"I should be asking you . What are you doing here?" Changbin still leaning on the door. He let out a small chuckled seeing Yera being flustered. 

"Well, I am finding the music room that my classmates have brag about. But when I was finding the room, this room attract me"

Changbin nod his head and leave the door. He take a seat on the chair. 

"This is the music room. That's why you are seeing there are many musical instruments in here" 

"Really?" 

"Yea" 

"I have been looking at you since you are playing with the launchpad earlier. No doubt but you are actually pretty talented in matching the song with the launchpad" 

Yera grin and rub her neck. What she feel about Changbin praising her? Slightly embarassed?

"Do you usually come here?" 

"Yea. I have to finish in producing this song. Its for my assignment which the due is within 2 month" 

"But I didn't just come here to finish my assignment. When I have a gap within the class hour I came here and play with the instrument to fill in my free time" 

"So did other student instead of you coming to this room?" 

"Of course not. This is my own music room. Dean give to me as a reward when I was winning the music competition" 

Yera frown her forehead. So her classmates has been brag about Changbin's music room all the time.

"Sorry to keep you confused . But the real music room is on the ground floor . But there aren't many of musical instruments compare to this music room" Changbin give her small smile as he see Yera confuse reaction. 

"I see that you are interest in music . Why don't you skip your class today and try to play with the musical instrument here?" 

"What? You are asking me to skip my class again! Huh what kind of husband you are" Yera cover as she blurt out the last sentence. Changbin chuckle and pull Yera to sit beside the empty space beside him. 

"That's a good husband you know. Showing his support to his wife for music" Changbin wink which made Yera shiver. 

"But, today my lecturer going to explain about my first assignment" 

"You can just ask your close friend to explain back to you" Changbin remember Hyunjin and he hiss. 

"I am sure that you are more interest in this launchpad than the assignment. Am I right?" 

Yera let out a heavy sigh.

"Fine"

~~~

"Yera!" Yera watch as Hyunjin is running towards her . His reaction is gloomy . Yera swallowed. She sure that Hyunjin is gonna get mad to her as she didn't attend the class today . 

"Did you know that Miss Kim is gonna explain the crucial part of assignment and why aren't you in class?" there is bitterness in Hyunjin's voice. 

"Sorry. I got some errand to do" Yera show her grin to Hyunjin . Hyunjin give her glare and shake his head. 

"Are you mad?" 

No answer coming from Hyunjin. Yera chuckle and squeeze his nose and making a small annoying sound. 

"Stop it!" Hyunjin push Yera and laugh. He then ruffled her hair. 

"Well can you explain back to me what are we going to do for our first ever assignment project?" 

Hyunjin suddenly let out a sigh . 

"I thought that this assignment is gonna be easy but I think I am gonna be lost with it" 

"Why?" 

"Miss Kim explain that we have to search for senior from same course and producing the song together with them. We have to write the lyrics, composing and even performing infront the class" Hyunjin scratch his head. 

"Well, that's hard. Did we have to find the senior of does Miss Kim has decide the senior for us?" 

"Miss Kim has find seniors for us and she have been distribute the name of the senior" 

"Who you got?" 

"I got a senior name Chris Bang" 

"Who do I got?" 

Hyunjin shake his head and chuckle. "You don't know how every girls in the class get frustrated when Miss Kim paired you with this senior" 

"Who is it?" 

"It's Seo Changbin" Yera eyes widen as she hear the name . When she want to ask the further question, 

"Yera" 

Changbin is infront them. 

"Let's go. You have been waiting for me right?" Yera nod and get up from her seat. 

"Im sorry Hyunjin. Text me details for the assignment"