D-14

30 Days Of Love

3RACHA suppose to have their performance today but one of the member is absent and that makes only Bangchan and Han only performing on the stage. Lots of people complaining and asking where is Changbin but that question just left hanging and they give excuses to hide the truth that Changbin recently got injured .

"The performance will be complete if Changbin is there" 

"I already miss his rapping" 

"Do you think what is the reason of Changbin absent?" 

"He might feel unwell due to stress" 

"Really? Then we should give him some present to support him!" 

"But we never know where he lived" 

"We can just give the present to Bangchan and he will give it to Changbin"

Yera heard that conversation when Bangchan and Han were doing their performance earlier. She then walk away from the hall to go to the music room trying to continue the project. Without realizing, someone is following Yera from behind sneakily. The person follow Yera until they reach the music room and the person hiding behind the door. That two eyes observing Yera who is taking out the pendrive from her bag and plug in into the desktop.

"Hey Hyunjin. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh Bangchan! N nothing! I just happen to fix my shoelace" Hyunjin answered with his startled voice and eyeing Bangchan and Han who is holding some gifts in their hands. 

"You got lots of gift" 

"But majority of this gift are for Changbin. His fans keep asking me and Han to give those gift to Changbin. 

"I see. I think I gotta go now. See you guys!" Hyunjin then leave .

"Oh you are here" Bangchan and Han enter the room and place the gifts on the table. 

"That's a lot" Yera in amaze with the amount of the gifts that they got. 

"Some are mine, some are Han and also they are giving gifts for Changbin too" Bangchan start to divide Changbin's gift to Yera. 

"They said our performances today are lacking because Changbin is not there" 

"That's not true. You guys did well and Han is doing his good job rapping Changbin's part in Matroshyka" Yera calm the boys down. 

"Anyway, how's Changbin?" 

"Fortunately there are no serious injuries and he got 2 days mc so you guys can guess what he do at the house then" 

"I'm sure he is sleeping right now" 

"And having a dream about Yera" 

"Why are so sudden though" Yera laugh awkwardly because of the tease.

~~~

"I have seen the pendrive and it's with Yera. I think I can stole it" 

"You can distract Yera and then you can easily take the pendrive" 

"What's your plan then?" 

"Since the days of submitting the project are just few days left. I need you to do your work stealing the pendrive on the day of submitting the project" 

"Alright then" 

"I need all the music are lost and after that a biggest war will be happening with them and I am sure they will break up then" 

"I hope so" 

~~~

Yera knock on the door loudly for a few times before the owner open the door. 

"Oh it's you. Can you softly knocking the door? You are breaking the door"

"We need to talk" 

"Then we can talk inside" 

Yera step into the house that's been a long time since she left the house. If before the house is having nothing but now the house is decorating with furniture and new painting. 

"I thought you won't come here. Now you are finally making your decision on living in this house with Hyunjin?" 

"No. You are absolutely wrong" 

"What's your intention then?" 

"Do you ask your mens to beat Changbin?" 

"I guess that boy is telling you" 

"No he didn't tell me but I knew it right away as I saw the car plate number" 

The old lady taking her deep breathe . 

"It's a warning for him to stay away from you" 

"Why are you warning him? It's his choice to be my friend plus that he is more gentle and caring than Hyunjin" 

"He is rude" 

"Whatever your decision to make me with Hyunjin,I won't accept that. I just think that Hyunjin is my friend and we are never be in a relationship" 

"What the hell are you saying?!" the old lady raise her voice a bit to Yera. 

"I plead to you. This is just involving us . Please don't drag Changbin in this problem. I felt sorry for him. Hope you understand what I am trying to say" Yera then step out from the house not caring of that old lady calling her name repeatly. 

~~~

Yera coming home witnessing Changbin fall asleep on the couch. He is sleeping while holding the remote control. Yera put all the gifts on the table and get close to him to take the remote control from his hand . As she touch his hand, it's warm making Yera heart flustered. 

"Yera?" she startled with his voice and quickly release her hand from Changbin. 

"N no I didn't do anything . Just trying to take the remote though" Yera smiles awkwardly and rubbing her neck. 

Changbin sat up rubbing his eyes. He then look at all the gifts placed on the table. 

"Gifts?" 

"Yeah. It's from the girls . They said they are missing your performance with Bangchan and Han" 

"Do you have a good day today without me?" 

"Hmm I think I'm having a good time without you there to force me" 

"Alright then. I will just be in this house then and sleep then" Changbin pout and hide her face under the cover. 

"I met her today" 

"Who?" 

"My mom. I ask her to stop hurting you" 

"You have courage to talk to her" 

"Because .. I care about you" her cheeks feel hot when she let out the words. She wants to run from the place but Changbin grab her arm and pull her till she fell down on him. Their face are so close to each other and they can feel each other breathe. 

"Do you really care of me?" 

"I guess..." 

Changbin smiles softly and cupped her cheeks before planting a kiss on her cheeks.

"I care about you too"