One

30 Days Of Love

"Please don't marry me with that middle age woman! She is like auntie to me with our 20 years of ! I don't want to spend my entire life with middle age woman!" Changbin kneel infront of his parents with two hands clasping together. Forehead are wrinkles . 

"Then why don't you find a girl to get married? Have you brought any girls meeting me before?" hearing his mom words make him silent. It's true that he does not have any girlfriend before because he is too passion producing music and writing song until he ignored all the girls that have asked him out before. Changbin sighed and ruffled his messy hair. 

"You are busy producing songs and ignored all the pretty girls" 

"But mom, they are not my ideal type! They just want to take advantage of me. But, i am turning 20 years old this year. I am still young for the marriage and I have lots of things to achieve rather than my marriage" 

"Do I have to remind you of our family culture?" Mr Seo stern voice makes Changbin duck his head down. Seo Family culture are they like to married their son and daughter early after they have graduated from school. For example, Changbin's cousin get married as soon as she graduate from the school. 

"This family culture are weird!" 

"It's not weird anymore after you have got half from the shareholder , son. Don't you want to see our family getting wealthier? I'm honestly envy those Kim family. All of her sons married in their early age and almost half of the share from the company they get" 

"Why are you so eager to get those share? I'd rather to live modestly" hearing that word, Mrs Seo get up from her seat and leave the place. Changbin look at his father. Mr Seo just shrug meaning that Changbin is responsible to persuade his mom . 

~~~

Sigh. Another sigh left by the girl as soon as she step inside the building. So she will start her life in here and making new friends. Yera felt nervous thinking her future day in this college . The girl inhale deeply and close her eyes. She need to be positive. Everythings gonna be okay . Don't mess with senior . Act natural .

"Yera!" a voice calling her from behind. Yera turn her back facing to the voice who calling her. It's Hyunjin, her old schoolmate. Yera smiled sweetly and wave her hand to Hyunjin who is running towards her. Hyunjin give her quick hug . 

"I thought you are gonna went to other college?" 

"Are you shook finding me here huh?" Yera raised her eyebrow to the boy infront of her. Hyunjin rubbed his neck and smile sheepishly. 

"So what major are you taking?" 

"Well obviously its..." "Music!" Yera chuckled . Hyunjin know her a lot . They are spending the remain time talking to each other about the major, the food in the cafeteria and other thing before they are getting into the class. 

~~~

"It's Changbin! The senior! Hi!" the freshman greet Changbin as soon he step in the hallway. Changbin ignore all the freshman that are looking at him admirely . Some of them fangirling looking at Changbin . Changbin turn the volume of the music to maximum . Try to not to hear all the screams and voices greeting him. 

"What's wrong with all these freshies" he monologue. When he want to keep his stuff inside the locker, his sight get caught to a girl leaning on the locker talking with a guy . They are chatting happily and seems like she does not have any interest in Changbin . Her smile, her laugh and her ponytail hair. Changbin bit his bottom lips. 

He needs to know the girl. 

Someone tapping his shoulder making him realized from his daydreaming. He glance at the person. Its Chan and Jisung. 

"Whats up? You are in your own world since then?" 

Changbin sigh . 

"Don't tell me . It is about your parents and the marriage issues . Am I right?" 

"Sort of. My mum sulked with me this morning because I told them that I am not ready with the marriage yet" 

"Man, no need to be stressful . Let's go to the class and continue our talk there. These freshman creep me out a little"

~~~

" Before we get to the topic, i need to ask you something" 

"What is it?" Changbin lazily answer as he scroll through his phone. "I caught you looking at one of the freshies early" Changbin stop his move and turning his head looking at Chan. Jisung at the beside raised his eyebrow. Demanding explaination from the guy. 

"Its just , she ignored me and not being the typical freshies . She's giving her attention to the guy she talk to . As if they are a couple you know?" 

"Hey I think I know what major she if from " 

"What major she is in?" 

"Music . Same as us" hearing that makes Changbin get up from his seats and step out from the class making his two other guy friend raising eyebrow to each other. 

~~~

Changbin goes to the other level which freshman class is there. He found a sign written 'music' on the door . He hid himself and peek on the glass window . Eyes are searching for Yera. She is not there. Changbin wrinkled his forehead. 

"Where else the music class if its not here" 

Changbin heard a girl voice at the way . He turn his head and see that girl . It is Yera , the same girl hes looking earlier. He walk to Yera and stand infront of her blocking her way to go in the class. Yera raised her head to look at Changbin . She bit her lips remembering what Hyunjin has told her about this guy earlier 

"That is Changbin, your senior . He has a ability to produce good songs and writing songs too . For your information, he grab all the music award in this college . But its better for you not get close with him . People said that he have some weird family culture"  

He still doesnt move to give space to Yera . He is standing still looking at Yera with his sharp eyes . That look scares Yera a little. 

"Do you mind? I need to get into my class now" "No you are not going to your class now" "Why?" "You are coming with me" 

With that words, she is dragged from the building to the car park . She stared at the black car blankly . And she avert her gaze to Changbin . Demanding an explaination. 

"Only you can help me get through this problem . Get in the car" Changbin get in the car and start the engine. As he want to push the gear, it seems like Yera doesn't want to go in the car which make him step out from the car. Yera has left him and walking far away from the car park, she wants to go to her class. It's her first day in here and this strange guy dragging her out from the college . 

"Wait! Where are you going?" Changbin shout and follow Yera. Yera tried to ignore the voice that has been calling her . 

"What do you want? I need to get into my class! Who are you to drag me out? I don't even know you" 

Changbin grab her arms and drag her back to his car . Yera tries to let go of his hands but yeah he is stronger than Yera. 

"Look . My instinct told me that you are the one that can solve my biggest problem" Changbin look into the girl's hazel eyes . Yera wrinkled her eyebrows. 

"Your instinct is just nonsense. I am still new in this college and today is my first day in here so I don't want to ruin my day here in college so please let me get into my class" 

"No" Changbin arms trap her . "Just follow me and do not throwing tantrum here" 

"Is that a threat? Huh" Yera coldly reply the words. Then she felt Changbin's face coming closer and closer and now their lips just inch away and they could heard their own breathing. That makes Yera cheeks into tinted pink . She could also smell the cologne that Changbin wear on his neck . 

"Marry me"