D-8

30 Days Of Love

Yera just woke up from her sleep and she wanted to go to wash herself and getting ready for college . But her bandage makes it hard for her to move and it's painful when she is moving a lot. She reach for the crutch which place beside the table and tries to get up. It feels awkward using them for a first time. 

The crutch suddenly slip making Yera fall back to her bed making loud thump. She heard a knock on her door for a few times.

"Yera? Is everything alright there?" she can hear Changbin concern voice from outside. 

"I'm fine here" Yera answer before trying to get up again with the crutch and again she failed and fall down on the bed . Yera sigh looking at the ceiling. 

"What are you doing?" Changbin is now inside her room standing infront her with his giggle. 

"This sprained ankle burden me" Yera said soullessly and her eyes still looking at the ceiling. 

"You are trying to use that thing?" Changbin point at the crutch . 

"It's awkward. That thing keep on slipping making me fall down" 

"Did it effect your ankle?" 

"Thank god it's not but I'm tired" 

Changbin smiles softly. He then sit beside Yera. 

"Why don't you call me for help? I'm always there beside your room" 

"I don't want to trouble you. I want to be dependent doing things on my own without any help" 

"You are trying to be dependent but you are troubling yourself too" 

Yera hum and rolling herself towards Changbin putting her head on Changbin's lap.

"Do you think I can go to college with this kind of condition?" 

"Nope" 

"Why not?" 

"Your ankle need time to recover and you need to rest too. Don't you forget what the nurse have said? She said that it takes a month for your ankle to recover" 

"But I can't just stay at home. I need to go to college to finish the assignment project. The due date for the submission is near and it's just a week left before we can complete the project" 

"We have complete the project . You have done your recording also and I just need to complete the final touch for the music" 

"The thumbdrive. Do you keep it?" 

"Yes. The thumbdrive is with me" 

"Please keep it carefully alright?"

"Are you worried that somebody might steal it from us?" 

"It's just that your classmates..." Yera notice what she just said and she cut her words not finishing it. 

"What's with my classmates?" 

"So I don't need to come to class today?" Yera tries to change the topic hoping that Changbin will forget about what she just said.

"Yeah. I can company you today" 

"Alright then. I can continue my sleep now" Yera smile sheepishly and close her eyes while her head still on Changbin's head. 

Changbin's hand automatically laid on her hair and caress it softly. He is feeling curious of Yera words just now about his classmates

~~~

Couldn't contain his curiousness, he left the house to go to college and he is planning to check the cctv there on what was happening yesterday. 

As he got a permission from security to check on the cctv , he enter the camera room and look at the previous camera. He found the tape and it was yesterday . 

He can see it clearly that his classmates are gathering around Yera and they were talking something. Changbin widen his eyes as he see the girl is trying to take her book and they are struggling there and they pushed Yera down. 

He clench his fist trying to hold his anger. He step out from the camera room and headed towards the classroom. Luckily there is no lecturer at there. 

"What have you done to Yera?" without caring about other students , Changbin asking the questions to the group of girls. 

"What? Who is Yera? We don't even know her?" 

"Stop creating lies and excuses! I'm trying to be patience here" 

"Seriously. Who is Yera?" 

"The girl that you push yesterday until she sprained her ankle" 

The girls are taken aback with what Changbin has said. They seem hesitate to reply and keep looking at each other. 

"I know you are going to give me some excuses again . I have seen the footage from the cctv . You are trying to steal the thumbdrive huh?"

"I think you are wrong,Changbin" 

"DO YOU THINK I'M BLIND?! I CAN SEE IT CLEARLY THAT YOU ARE PUSHING HER DOWN FROM THE STAIRS!" finally he explode in front the girls. 

"Why are you need to be mad at us? It's not our purpose pushing her. It's an accident"

"Then, if its accident why aren't you helping her? You guys are just walk away from there with your guilty face" 

Changbin sigh loudly and ruffle his hair . 

"Does your plan is to steal this thumbdrive and ruin our project submission? I never thought your attitude are worst!" 

The girls are silent didn't dare to speak as they sees Changbin's pissed off face.

 "I warning you now. Don't ever touch Yera again. Don't ever bully her and hurt her again. You will get it if you hurting her again" 

"Why is she so important to you?! She is not even your wife!" 

"She is" 

All the girls are shock with Changbin's confession. 

~~~

She take the calendar and checking the dates . She tick the date of the project submission . Until a week left and her reaction is uneasy as she realize that its the same day for her contract to ended. 

"Times sure flying fast" she stares at the date for a long time and give a long sigh. 

"Yera" her thoughts are being interupt by Changbin. 

"I'm sorry but I think I accidentally let out my words to my classmates that we are married" 

"What?! What do you mean? Don't you think it will be on the headline of the college buletin board again?" 

"I didn't mean to. I really mad at them because of what they did to you" 

"Are you..." 

"I saw the footage" 

"Oh"

"But don't you think it's good for them to know it so that they don't have to bully you so easily knowing that I am your husband?" Changbin stares at the pairs of eyes .