First Date

Karaoke

Seulgi's towel was put away nicely as Seulgi sighed. She had to decide on what to wear to her supposedly-called "date." Seulgi decided to wear a simple black shirt and jeans. I mean, what's wrong with that? 

Irene, however, had a hard time on deciding what to wear. "This? Will Seulgi like this? Hmm.... I want her to se surprised, so absolutely surprised.....," Irene muttered. She then saw a black dress. It was her black dress that she wore to someone's wedding. It was the day that her parents died in a car crash. Irene remembered it in the winter, December 21st. Irene shed a tear and decided to wear it. "Love makes you do crazy things......" 

Seulgi was already driving to the place Irene wanted her to go to. "Maybe it's simple, like a restaurant? Yes, most likely, of course," Seulgi whispered to herself as she arrived at a restaurant. "Oh look, I was right!" Seulgi walked inside. Irene was already inside and she was shocked. Seulgi had this aura around her that Irene had never seen before. "W-wow.......," was all Irene could say. Seulgi flashed her charming, professional smile. "Wow indeed. You, too, look 'wow,' Bae Irene," Seulgi replied, legit dying of Irene's beauty. "Ahh.. I wouldn't say that..." Seulgi smiled.

As Seulgi suggested that they order food, Irene sniffed. She was perhaps still thinking about the incident on December 21st. I'll give you a little info on what happened on that day.

Irene was just in highschool, 18 years old. It was probably her mom's friends' wedding. Irene remember accidentally drinking a little bit and laughing about it with her parents. On the day of the wedding, she also met a beautiful girl unlike she's ever seen. As she was chatting with her friend, her friend told her that the roads were completely safe and Irene told her parents that, if they wanted to go home. Her parents left and unfortunately, they crashed. Irene still thinks it was her fault, and after that day, the beautiful girl vanished as if she never existed at all.

Anyways, back on the story, the food arrived early and Seulgi was already eating. Irene chuckled. Seulgi looked up to see Irene sniffing again. "Aigoooo~, is my Irene sick? Are you sad? You can tell me anything you want......" Irene looked up at her one and only angel. The monolid girl was already grabbing a napkin and wiping the tears that was forming in Irene's eyes. 

"O-okay.... well.... you know... m-my parents... this dress.... well... I just wore this dress the day my parents died," Irene answered calmly. "It's not that bad. Trust me, I've already gotten over it." Seulgi raised an eyebrow. "Would you mind telling me what happened to your parents?" Seulgi asked. Irene smiled sadly. 

"They died on a car crash on December 21st. We went to my mom's friends' wedding. I told them that they could go home and that the road was safe and they died driving home." Irene smiled sadly again. Tears were forming once more. Seulgi frowned and wiped the tears again. ".........." Seulgi couldn't talk. Irene looked up at her. "Seulgi?" she asked. Seulgi blinked and smiled again, erasing Irene's sadness and worries.

"I-I have to go. W-would you m-mind excusing me?" Seulgi stuttered. Before she left, Irene asked, "Don't I get a goodbye kiss?" Seulgi turned back at Irene. "Y-you? Goodbye kiss? I have a karaoke t-to attend to." Irene chuckled.

"And I thought I was more important than work or my favorite karaoke," Irene muttered loudly, loud enough for Seulgi to hear. Irene smirked as she saw Seulgi hesitate. ".............. Fine..............." Seulgi turned around. Irene got up and hugged the younger girl. "Wha-what the hell?" Seulgi muttered. Irene giggled. 

* * *

Seulgi avoided Irene a lot today. "Seulgi?" Irene asked when she saw Seulgi sweating. "Seulgi?!" Irene yelled, louder. Seulgi blinked and looked at Irene. They were at the park holding ice cream on a bench. "Why did you ask to get three scoops when you're not even eating it?" Irene asked, giggling. Seulgi smiled and shrugged. Irene smirked and looked at Seulgi. The young girl was so professional yet so innocent. 

"Maybe I'll just eat it for you then," Irene said seductively. She leaned in closer to Seulgi's ice cream as Seulgi pushed Irene away gently. "Uhhh.... no thanks," Seulgi said with butterflies in her stomach. Honestly, Seulgi wanted to see some of her skills, but this was in public. Maybe at home, Seulgi thought. Irene smirked when she saw the bear thinking so much.

"What are you thinking?" Irene asked. Seulgi shrugged as she her ice cream, making Irene shiver. Seulgi looked at Irene with covered with cream. "Seulgi-yah," Irene said, leaning in close to Seulgi. Seulgi blinked. She was so oblivious, she had no idea how to love.

Irene smiled as she around Seulgi's lips slowly. Seulgi's face turned red. "............................................" Seulgi was speechless. Irene laughed. Seulgi was dragged by Irene and they walked to Seulgi's house, which was close by. Seulgi was surprised on how the relationship was turning out. It seemed as if everything would turn out fine.

Boy, was she wrong, too.

* * *

Irene was remorseful, laying on Seulgi's bed while Seulgi showered. If Seulgi didn't stop Irene, maybe she would've shown her awesome skills to Seulgi. As she was thinking, Seulgi stepped out of the shower, completely soaked and wet. "Where's my towel?" Seulgi muttered. Her vision was blurry due to the water trailing down her face. "Irene? Can you get out my room so I can dry and put my clothes on?" Seulgi yelled, startling Irene.

"YEAH, SURE!" Irene yelled, secretly staying in Seulgi's room. Seulgi sighed a she grabbed a small towel and wrapped it around her and walked towards her room. When she opened the door, she was shocked. "Peek-a-boo," Irene whispered, giggling. Seulgi mentally face-palmed herself. "Irene, if you don't mind me," Seulgi said, walking towards her drawer and looking for her pajamas. 

"Of course not." Seulgi sighed and calmly dressed herself in her pajamas and laid on her bed with Irene. "Irene?" Seulgi asked. Irene turned to Seulgi. She hummed in response while playing her phone. Seulgi sighed again. "Don't you think our relationship is going too well?" Irene chuckled. 

Irene looked at Seulgi. Her eyes were full of love. "Seulgi, don't say that. You know, if you want to leave, then leave." Seulgi was shocked by the answer. Her "girlfriend" was just showering her with love and now she's telling Seulgi that Seulgi can leave the relationship anytime she wants to? "W-wait, wha--?!" Seulgi was cut off by Irene Seulgi's chest. Seulgi gulped.

"WAIT A SECOND! ARE YOU SURE THAT WE'RE READY?!" Seulgi asked, jumping up from her bed. Irene chuckled. "So you think we're not ready? Seulgi, I'm going to be 30 soon, I can't stay a forever." Seulgi raised an eyebrow and sighed. Irene smiled and cuddled with her bear. She had won over her bear, Seulgi was hers. She hoped that Seulgi would stay hers forever.