He's back

Karaoke

God damn it, my titles for chapters .

It's 2 minutes before training and Seulgi was sweating. She is panting since she had to eat Irene in the bathroom. Irene was behind her, panicking. "You shouldn't have done that!" Seulgi whispered to Irene. Irene clenched her teeth at Seulgi. She cleared at Seulgi. "Excuse me? You were the one seducing me first!" Irene countered. Seulgi's palms were sweaty. Everybody seemed like they were panicking, too. Most of them were speed-walking towards one direction.

Irene looked around. "Irene! Seulgi!" Seulgi turned around and saw Sehun. Sehun gulped. "There's a plane on top of the building! We're going to go underground so that we won't suffocate from the bomb that they dropped!" Sehun explained, taking Irene and Seulgi's hand. Irene was taken by Sehun and Seulgi ran after them. "Follow me!" Sehun exclaimed from all the noise. Seulgi could barely hear him. Just as the three of them saw the exit for the underground safety area, the walls behind them fell down as bombs came pouring down the ceiling and soldiers from ropes with guns came sliding down the ropes. "Hands up!" they exclaimed, pointing guns at the agents in the building.
"S-Sehun!" Irene said as Sehun pulled her. "Don't worry about them..," he assured her. But the soldiers were shooting people and Irene couldn't help but be worried. "Seulgi?!" Irene yelled, realizing that Seulgi was gone. Meanwhile, Seulgi was being slowed down by the rushing and panicking agents. Most of the agents were skilled so most of the crowd went to go fight the intruders. "Irene!" Seulgi yelled. I'm just a CEO of a karaoke..... I can't die yet! Seulgi thought. 
Sehun was suddenly shot in the arm and shoved to the side. His grip on Irene was broken so Irene fell back, nearly being stampeded to death. "Sehun!" she screamed. Sehun looked in her eyes and shoved her towards the exit. "Go!" he exclaimed as Irene was taken away by the crowd and to the underground safety area. One tear fell from Sehun's eye as he watched her go.

Blood was dripping from Sehun's arm and his sleeve was being painted with dark, wet, and red blood. Seulgi tripped and was left behind by the crowd. There were about a hundred agents behind, battling the intruders. Seulgi gulped as she quickly got up and tackled a soldier and taking his gun. "Now how the do you use this...?" Seulgi muttered.
"Give it to me," someone next to her says. Seulgi looks up to see a man with a big, muscular figure. Seulgi quickly handed the rifle to the man and the man started reloading and shooting all the soldiers that he saw. When he was done, he glanced at Seulgi. "The name is Choi Minho. Been here for 10 years. This attack is probably made by the Kims....." Seulgi gulped. The Kims? That means Kim Jongin..... and Kim Heechul....

That's when Seulgi spotted Sehun. "Sehun!" Seulgi exclaimed when she saw Sehun's wounded arm. Seulgi frowned when she saw him unconscious. "S-Seulgi-yah?!" a familiar voice asked. Seulgi looked up to see a familiar face. "Taemin! What are you doing here? Run!" Minho yelled. Seulgi's eyes widened as Taemin glanced at Minho.

Minho ran to Taemin and pushed him. More soldiers rushed from the ceiling. Agents from the Parks came and they started battling. Hand-to-hand combat or with weapons. "Seulgi, follow me...!" Taemin said, taking Seulgi. Seulgi glanced at Sehun. Taemin carried Sehun on his back and they started running. "The bomb that they have is about to be released!" Taemin informed. Seulgi squinted her eyes as smoke came gushing at Taemin and Seulgi. It was noisy. Seulgi had no time to talk as bullets came racing past her or hitting her. 
"Seulgi...!" Taemin exclaimed, but they continued running nonetheless. Seulgi moaned in pain when another bullet hit her leg. She was limping now. Taemin took one, long, and sorrowful glance of her. "Seulgi....," Taemin said once more, "please take care of my son." Seulgi's eyes widened as Taemin dropped Sehun on the floor and Taemin started running in the opposite direction. Seulgi screamed in confusion and dragged while jogging to the second exit to the underground safety area. Seulgi groaned from time to time and when she finally made it, she grinned.
"Get in!" a woman voice ordered her. A woman guard was shoving her inside the safety area. Seulgi had no idea what happened next, but she assumed that the bomb was released since there was a loud noise outside the doors that protected her. Seulgi sighed in relief. She dropped Sehun and stared at him for a long time. Taemin said to take care of his son. Did he mean Sehun? 
"Sehun... please wake.. up.." Seulgi had heavy eyelids. The woman guard next to her smirked. "Goodnight Seulgi..," she said, but in a low and deep man voice. "Remember me? Kang Daniel?"

* * *

Irene was panting. She was now safe, but without Sehun or Seulgi, she didn't feel safe at all. What if someone assaults her? Wait, this is a secret agent agency, she's sure that no one would do such a thing... or so she thought.

"Irene?" someone asked, shocked. Irene spun around and saw someone that shocked her. "........" The two were silent.
"It can't be...."
The person smirked. 
"Or should I say.... Bae Joohyun?"

Irene gasped. She clenched her fists. "Im Nayeon...."