Start of the Love Story

Karaoke

"6 chapters left. One love story left to go," a mysterious voice said. "Sure. Which one?" Papers were handed to one another. "What? K-Keang Sauelgi?" the voice stuttered. The other one laughed. 

 

Alright, alright, pause. You may be wondering, what is this? This is Kim Yeri and Park Sooyoung, preferred to to be called Joy since she's a "secret agent". Kim Yeri, the sixteen year old who goes drinking with her friends is a lovemaker. Park Sooyoung is also a lovemaker. Little did they know that they were in love with each other.

 

"It's Kang Seulgi, idiot. You can read Korean, can't you?" Joy asked. "Sure, Joy. I am a Kim and I was raised in Korea." Yeri answered. Joy just laughed. As they were typing words, Joy suddenly asked, "You do know Bae.... Joohyun.... right?" Yeri shrugged. "I do. But she calls herself Irene for some reason. Probably something personal in the past." Joy shrugged. They started typing words again. Yeri suddenly grabbed paper and pencil and started drawing. "Oh... damn.... your drawing ," Joy commented. Yeri growled.

"Not like yours is any better." Joy smiled and moved on to typing. Yeri finally decided to type. Papers were printed and handed to one another. And yes, I forgot to tell you, readers, that Yeri was hired to be the security camera person, and Joy just sneaks in. "Oh! Bae Joohyun!" Joy exclaimed, pointing to the screen. Yeri's eyes narrowed to the screen Joy was pointing at.

"......." Joy and Yeri were silent as they watched the scene. "In love, aren't they?" Joy asked sadly. Yeri nodded as they both stole glances from each other. Their love wasn't complicated, but it sure wasn't obvious.

* * *

"Oh no.... Irene... someone must've seen you for sure. Who..? The security camera person?" Irene muttered as she walked through the streets at Seoul. Ah, what a coincidence! Irene had stumbled upon a restaurant! "Pho...?" Irene walked inside, surprising a group of teenagers. "Who the are you?" a teenager asked. All the teens were astonished.

"Beautiful....," Irene heard one mutter. "I'm Ong Seongwoo," a boy introduced. Irene smiled and nodded and moved on to eating. There were lots of good food on the menu, but the teens kept interrupting, boys and girls. Suddenly, an adult introduced himself. "I'm Park Bogum. Um.... I'm Seulgi's assistant and I--." Irene looked up. Bogum blushed. "Ah! Yes! She wanted to give you this d-document AND I--EEEKKK!" Bogum shrieked. Irene shrugged and grabbed the document.

The food was ready, and Irene had already left. "Park Bubble Gum, right? Well, that food's for you." Irene pointed to the pho. "I paid." Irene giggled, seeing the grown man shriek once more and slurped the noodles.

As Irene approached her home, there was a figure standing by her doorway. "Hello?" Irene called out. "H-hi....," a familiar voice answered. Irene chuckled. "Seulgi? How do you know where I live?" Irene asked, knowing who it was already. Seulgi shrugged.

Irene walked closer to her door, and finally, her face was right in front of Seulgi's. They could feel each other's breaths on their necks, well, Seulgi's breath is on Irene's forehead. "Why are you so tall?" Irene asked. "Why are you so short?" Seulgi shot back. "Ouch.... that one hurt." Seulgi frowned.

"S-sorry." Irene shrugged. As Irene unlocked the door into her house, she closed the front door and locked it. She immediately went upstairs to her bedroom. Then she thought of Seulgi. "Seulgi? Don't tell me you intend on sleeping here," Irene muttered. "Yes I am," a voice answered back. Irene turned around to see Seulgi. Seulgi yawned and stretched. Irene rolled her eyes. "I'm going to take a show--WOOOAAAHHH!" Seulgi had pushed Irene to the bed. 

Seulgi was blushing. "NO! I will take a shower first!" Seulgi quickly said, rubbing her arm. Irene raised an eyebrow and allowed Seulgi to shower. She wasn't so professional like when I first met her........ 

-----

As Seulgi was taking off her clothes, she could hear Irene giggling to herself. Seulgi smiled. Seulgi was now completely and had already went in the shower. But she was struggling on how to turn the water on. "....... This is hard........," was all Seulgi said. Seulgi had no choice but to call for Irene. "IRENE! Can you help me with the shower?" Seulgi yelled casually. 

Seulgi could hear Irene shuffling to the shower. "I-I'm coming!" Irene yelled as she quickly entered the shower. Seulgi was . She didn't know what was so wrong of Irene seeing her. Seulgi would see plenty of women everytime she goes to the spa. Of course, not men. Irene covered her eyes as she the water. It was flaming hot. "Ouch!" Seulgi exclaimed as Irene uncovered her eyes and adjusted the water quickly. Seulgi's body was burning. And her face, especially. 

"Irene............................................." Seulgi didn't say anything as Irene and her had made contact. "A-are.... Are you blushing?" Irene quickly turned away and exited the bathroom. Seulgi shrugged and took a shower.

After the shower, Irene quickly entered the bathroom and toom a quick 6 minute shower. "Wow Irene, speedy," Seulgi complimented, or so she thought she did. Irene shrugged and sighed. Seulgi noticed that the older woman talked to herself a lot. Irene started to get ready for bed. "You wanna sleep on the floo-?" The thunder had cut her off. "O-or d-do y....y-you w-wanna sl-sl-sleep o-on... on... on the......." Irene coughed as more thunder startled her. "THE BED?" she shouted. Seulgi raised an eyebrow.

"You're not a highschooler, woman. Take control of your words," Seulgi casually state while yawning and telling Irene to scoot over to sleep on the bed with her. Irene was now blushing madly. "S-Seulgi... I am a woman with no sins so I must confess this one sin that I have committed," Irene started to say. Seulgi turned to Irene and stared at her for awhile.

"What is it?" Irene smiled as Seulgi and Irene's face were close to each other. Irene carefully leaned in to Seulgi and pecked Seulgi's cheek. "That....... was the sin I committed...."

Seulgi had a good sleep that night.

* * *

 

When Irene woke up the next day, Seulgi had disappeared. Irene groaned. She remembered everything that happened last night and even had a slightly wet dream about Seulgi. ALRIGHT FINE, she had the most wet dream ever from sleeping WITH Seulgi and dreaming ABOUT Seulgi.

Seulgi, on the other hand, pecked Irene twice before going to sleep. She quickly escaped the room at 4:56 AM and went back to her home to get ready for work. Of course, Seulgi sighed as she decided to dress normally and go to work normally. Or so she thought until Irene's friends dragged her into some chaos.

And for Irene, well. She was already in on the chaos.

-----

"If anything, I don't want you breaking Irene's heart tonight, okay?" Wendy asked. Seulgi shrugged. "Tonight, I want seducing to happen, okay?" was Solar's advice to Irene. As Wendy and Seulgi exited out the car and entered the club first, they got drinks. Irene and Solar did the same after a while.

"I just want to remind you that this is all just for fun. No games or anything unless you want to but we're not children anymore, okay?" Solar said. Irene nodded. They wandered around the club and eventually spotted Wendy and Seulgi. Wendy elbowed Seulgi. "Surprise, surprised, look who it is." Wendy tried acting sassy, but that caused Irene to laugh widlly.

Wendy couldn't hold in her anger. Solar then dragged Wendy outside to calm her down, leaving Seulgi and Irene together. "U-uh..... what's up.....?" Irene greeted. Irene wanted to avoid Seulgi this night, but of course, she knew her friends would ditch her to have some time with Seulgi. Seulgi smirked, but before they could make a move, the two friends walked in. "Wendy had anger issues and oh--! Oh gosh, am I interrupting something?" Solar asked, while Wendy was secretly flaming. "You ing--!" Wendy stopped herself. Solar rolled her eyes.

" YOU! Let's find you a lover," Wendy said. The first second she was furious, the next second she just asked something casually. Solar just laughed and they both disappeared into the crowd. Irene and Seulgi looked at each other. "Did you receive the document my assistant Bogum gave you?" Seulgi asked. Irene nodded while she took a shot. Seulgi sighed. 

Irene burped. "Oops. Excuse me." Seulgi laughed. "U-uh. Seulgi? I meant to ask you a question," Irene whispered. It was loud in the club, but Seulgi could perfectly innocent voice. "Yes?" Irene gulped. "Can you tell me about your love life?" she asked. Seulgi smirked. Irene shifted nervously in her seat. Seulgi couldn't quite see it, but it was all Irene's trick to acting y and seducing Seulgi.

Seulgi grabbed Irene's wrist after seeing a few men hovering around her and pulled her into a hallway. It was where the bathrooms were--and where people made out.