ual Training

Karaoke

Sorry if the story isn't that interesting. I basically have all the secrets planned out already though!! So don't worry!!

Monday arrived quickly as Seulgi, Sehun, and Irene pack their things for the training. They were told to quit all their jobs and to not tell any that's not a secret agent in the same agency. As Seulgi was told to arrive at a bus stop not far from her house, she received a text message from Irene. 

Irene: Good luck, Seulgi!

Seulgi blushed. Seulgi was just finishing packing until someone knocked on her door. "Seulgi-unnie?! It's me, Yeri and Sooyoung!" a voice yelled outside her door. Seulgi looked at the door with an annoyed look. When Seulgi walked over to unlock her door, she could see Yeri and Sooyoung giggling. "Why! Hello Yeri!" Seulgi exclaimed. Yeri raised an eyebrow. Seulgi blinked. "Sooyoung?" Yeri whispered. Sooyoung hit Yeri. "Call me Joy!" Sooyoung exclaimed. Yeri glanced at Sooyoung.
"Joy?"
"Yes, Joy!"
"B-but why?"
"Seulgi-unnie, call me Joy!"
"Alright.... Seulgi... unnie.. call her Joy..."
Seulgi glanced at Yeri and at Sooyoung. "Woah... um... ok Yeri... but..." Yeri waited for Seulgi to talk. "Do you have an imaginary friend?" Seulgi asked Yeri. Yeri was taken aback and pretended to look offended. "Of course not!" Yeri replied, yelling. That's when Seulgi's phone vibrated and Seulgi's eyes widened. She was late! "Oh ! I'm late! Gotta run!" Seulgi said, running outside of her house, forgetting to lock her door. That left her house with Yeri and Joy.

"What an idiot." Joy giggled. Yeri sighed and shook her head. "Seriously, Joy?" Yeri asked. Joy glanced at Yeri for only a split second. "Your face is ugly!" Joy yelled. Yeri jumped and then slapped Joy's arm. Joy laughed, her laugh echoing in the wind.

--

Seulgi was 12 minutes late. Damn those kids! Irene and Sehun and that man were watching as Seulgi was running up to them. "S-s-sorry..," Seulgi apologized, panting. Irene smiled at Seulgi warmly and Sehun was laughing at her. "Even you don't pant that much when you dance!" Sehun teased, pointing at Seulgi. The man next to them slapped Sehun's finger. "You DON'T point fingers!" he scolded. Sehun gulped and lookeed at the man.

The man suddenly smiled at Seulgi and Irene. He then bowed and introduced himself. "I am Park Chanyeol and I work for the Parks Agency-"
Sehun spit out his water. His eyes widened. "P-P-P-P-Paa...rks...?!" he asked. Chanyeol looked at Sehun. Chanyeol nodded calmly, grabbing a handkerchief from his sweater and wiping Sehun's shirt. Sehun's mouth was wide open. 

Irene and Seulgi were confused as to why Sehun was so surprised. "L-look... y-you two... P-Park S.. Sooyoung is... the richest w-woman on Earth! Th-the Parks are th-the m-most p.. powerful.... a-agency o-on Earth!" Sehun explained, stuttering on his words. Seulgi and Irene exchanged glances. That's when they realized what Sehun was saying and their eyes widened too. Chanyeol looked at the sky and the dark clouds. "Let's get going, shall we? I don't like the rain," Chanyeol suggested. 

Seulgi agreed and Sehun was dragged by Irene into the fancy limousine. 

* * *

"Seulgi..?" Irene was shaking Seulgi. "Seulgi? Wake up!" she yelled. Seulgi groaned. Irene rolled her eyes and pinched Seulgi's cheeks. Irene giggled when Seulgi yelped and looked at Irene obliviously. Seulgi eventually realized what Irene did and hit her. "Why did you do that?! I'll get revenge!" Seulgi yelled. Irene smiled at Seulgi and along with Chanyeol and Sehun, they all walked inside the agency.

The agency was large. Why, the walls were made out of... a weird kind of material. Like iron but shinier and harder. Irene examined the building with wonder. Chanyeol suggested that they go over the rules before running around the agency. "It's simple rules. Don't steal, no guns, no smoking. Don't go anywhere that says 'DON'T ENTER' okay?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun and Seulgi nodded while Irene was daydreaming. She was daydreaming about being a secret agent, protecting others while keeping a fake identity. Then she thought of being partners with Seulgi.

"Okay, Irene?" Chanyeol asked Irene specifically. Irene blinked and then nodded. Chanyeol sighed and showed the three their rooms. Seulgi and Irene are together since they're girls and Sehun is with someone named Baekhyun. "He is Byun Baekhyun. He's been here for more than 2 years," Chanyeol told Sehun. Sehun was nervous.

His palms were sweaty and he eventually entered his room. Seulgi and Irene were left alone. They decided to shower and brush their teeth and change into their sleeping wear. Seulgi took a shower first and then Irene took a shower. They brushed their teeth together and they stayed up for a while. "You think that they'll be harsh on us?" Irene asked, wiping her phone. Seulgi shrugged. Seulgi charged her phone and sat next to Irene on their one bed. There was awkward silence between the two adults. The monolid girl was watching Irene while Irene was playing her phone and making funny facial expressions. Seulgi bit her lip and looked away when Irene caught her. "Seulgi-ya?" Irene asked. 

Seulgi's face was red. Irene chuckled at the younger girl and decided to go to sleep early. "You too, okay?" Irene told her sleepily. Seulgi suddenly made a move and slammed Irene on the bed. Irene was shocked at Seulgi's sudden move and gulped. "Seulgi...?" There was no reply, but Seulgi's look was enough to make Irene scared of what was going to happen next.

Seulgi leaned in and Irene could hear and feel her breathing. Seulgi then leaned in closer and kissed Irene's neck, slowly....

--

Irene screamed softly. Sehun and Baekhyun were shook. They both jumped. "What was that?" Baekhyun asked Sehun. Baekhyun found out that Sehun was a prankster and Baekhyun was one too. They were cutting up some of their clothes to look cooler. Sehun shrugged. "Shouldn't we go check, though?" Baekhyun asked. Sehun looked at Baekhyun. Sehun had to admit that he didn't know what that was either. "........."

Sehun and Baekhyun eventually agreed to go check and they opened their door. They walked up to Seulgi and Irene's room to check if it was them. That's when they heard Irene.

"Seul!"
"O-ouch..!"
"S-stop..."

Baekhyun hit Sehun. Sehun nearly screamed in pain. "Stop it, you er!" Sehun mouth to Baekhyun. Baekhyun giggled. Then, there were no more sounds from their room. "I guess they fell asleep...," Sehun whispered. Baekhyun, being a secret agent for about 4 years now, listened closely. "I guess. Do you think they got rough?" Sehun glanced at Baekhyun. "Definitely." They both giggled quietly as they walked to their room to go to sleep.

* * *

Seulgi was tired the next morning. When she woke up, she remembered what she did last night and checked if she had clothes on. Fortunately, she had clothes on and sighed in relief. Irene wasn't in the bed and she wasn't in the bathroom either. Her phone was gone and her bag of clothes was opened. Maybe she got breakfast or went to training... Seulgi thought. Seulgi got up and changed her clothes in the bathroom. She then brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and yawned. She grabbed her phone and stuffed it in her pocket and went off to get some breakfast.

"A big place like this should serve breakfast, right?" Seulgi mumbled. She was wobbling in the hallways, tired. That's when she felt a hand grab her shoulder and she quickly turned back. Seulgi was speechless when she saw the woman that she had been admiring her whole life.

"T-Taeyeon..!" she cried, hugging Taeyeon out of joy. Taeyeon laughed and patted Seulgi's back. "I haven't seen you in a long time!" Taeyeon exclaimed, eyeing Seulgi from head to toe. Seulgi had truly grown. Seulgi cried out of happiness too. She was so touched that she cried for about 2 minutes. But it felt like hours for Taeyeon. "Gosh Seulgi. You need to chillax." Seulgi looked at Taeyeon.

"Wh-where d-did you l-learn th-that?" Seulgi asked, sobbing. Taeyeon chuckled. "From my wife, Tiffany." Seulgi sobbed even more. That's when Taeyeon had to leave and she told Seulgi to get some breakfast. They bid goodbye to each other and Seulgi went back to grabbing some breakfast. Seulgi explored the building, becoming a little lost but she eventually found the cafeteria. 

The food actually smelled good and when she got a sandwich for herself, it actually tasted pretty good.That's when she accidentaly bumped into Irene. "Ire-"
"Seulgi?!" Irene exclaimed. Seulgi glanced at Irene. She had ruined Irene's uniform.
"O-oh no! I'm sorry....!"
Seulgi reached for some napkins and wiped Irene's uniform. Everybody in the cafeteria was staring at the couple that was blushing hard.
"... I-it's okay. O-oh.... i-it's l-late! You'll g-go to class and I'll-"
"N-no! I'll clean it up f-for you!" Seulgi blushed furiously as she grabbed Irene's hand firmly and took her to the bathroom. 

"Seulgi!" Irene yelped when Seulgi pulled her closed to Seulgi's chest. Irene blushed as Seulgi quickly took her to the bathroom and then the faucet. "Look.. I-I'm sorry...," Seulgi apologized when she wet a napkin and wiped Irene uniform. Irene shook her head but Seulgi put her finger to Irene's lips. Irene's face turned red, even redder than when Seulgi was staring at Irene yesterday.

Irene watched silently as Seulgi wiped her uniform. "Take off your clothes." Irene's eyes widened and her mind was suddenly panicking. It's just like what Seungwan about a few years back. "Gay panic!" Actually, Irene could hear her best friend's voice echoing in her head right now. Irene was relunctant but she obeyed Seulgi. Seulgi, at this point, had turned off the faucet and pushed her into a stall and locked the stall. 

"Is your heart racing like mine? Is your face burning red like mine? Is your mind always on me like my mind is always on you?" Seulgi asked Irene. Irene was sudddenly hot as Seulgi placed small kisses on her neck. "Can you feel the heat between us?" Irene wondered how Seulgi got so bold and started seducing her like this when it was usually Irene who seduced poor Seulgi.
"S-stop!"
Seulgi stopped. She was panicking. She had never done this before. Her fingers traveled down Irene's thighs. Seulgi's face turned red.
"Seulgi? Irene?" called someone. Seulgi realized that it was Chanyeol. He didn't come in the girls' bathroom though. Seulgi sighed in relief as Irene was in heat. Seulgi looked at Irene's clothes on the floor and quickly picked them up. Chanyeol's voice wasn't heard and that's when Irene pulled Seulgi closer. Seulgi inspected her watch. Their training was in about 17 minutes.

"We can not have in 17 minutes...," Seulgi told Irene. But Irene didn't listen.

The bathroom door slammed shut. Seulgi didn't know how or why or who did this but she was already drowned in Irene's kisses.

The tables have turned.

I am tired, give me a break! BTW, I'll continue the ComicCon story soon after a few more chapters of this story. I don't want to update two stories a day.. I might forget the whole storyline.