The Fight

Karaoke

Seulgi rushed in the hallways, panting. "Who the hell goes to school at midnight and calls me?" Seulgi muttered to herself. As she was running, she ran into Irene, who was scared. "H-he's running a-after me!" she said, her voice shaking. Seulgi blinked. "Wh-who?!" Seulgi asked, stuttering. Irene gulped and shook her head. Seulgi was confused at who was scaring Irene. As Irene sobbed into her chest, Seulgi heard footsteps.

Seulgi's eyes widened at the sight of an old man, smirking. Seulgi gulped. She was starting to sweat. " you!" he yelled as he ran towards her. Seulgi screamed as she took Irene's hand and ran across the hall. The old man growled and ran after them. Seulgi was heading for the exit but Irene pleaded for them not to. "P-please call J-Jongin!" she exclaimed as she yelped as Seulgi pulled her away from the old man. Seulgi was sweating and as they hid behind a wall, Irene gave Seulgi her phone. "Th-the man chasing u-us... h-he tried to.... to me i-in h-highschool," Irene stuttered. "H-he wo-works h... here as a j-janitor a... a-AHHHHH!" Irene screamed as Seulgi pulled her, hearing the man walking near them.

The phone was ringing, Seulgi had called Jongin. Meanwhile that was happening, Jongin was enjoying luxury life. He just finished taking a shower and was drying himself. His phone was ringing and when he went to check, he saw Irene. Jongin wondered why she was calling so late at night. Maybe she's being chased by the school janitor or something...., he thought, letting his imagination run wild.

He chuckled and shook his head and answered the phone. "Hello?" he asked calmly. On the other line was a lot of panting and screaming. "J-Jongin?!" the voice replied. Jongin thought it sounded familiar. "Th-this is Seulgi! I-I... I'm friends with I-Irene and I... woah! I need your help at SM: University of Seoul!" she cried. Jongin raised an eyebrow. This seemed important so he quickly got dressed and raced down the stairs and into his car.

"I wonder why they need to scream for a simple phone call," Jongin asked himself. He wondered why there was so much panting and screaming. Maybe they were-Jongin chuckled. They couldn't be. There was a lot of running, too. Jongin shrugged and started the engine. 

--

Seulgi and Irene ran out of the university to find the man still chasing them. "How much energy does this old man have?!" Seulgi complained, frustrated. Irene whimpered still. Irene felt scared. She was traumatized by that moment. She couldn't remember the man at first but gasped when he revealed to her who he was.

Seulgi's scent was familiar. She felt like she's been in these arms before. Seulgi was struggling to keep her away from the man, but failed. "Come on, Jongin!" she whispered as they were hiding behind some bushes. She was tired of running, but her life depended on it. The man was gone for awhile, but when Seulgi peeked outside, she saw the man. But this time, he had a knife with him. He probably got that from the kitchen...., Seulgi thought. 

The man turned his head and Seulgi immediately hid again. There was no doubt that the man had already seen them. " this! Irene, we're going to have to run, alright?" she asked, patting Irene's head. Irene whimpered quietly, like a dog dying slowly. Seulgi bit her lip and as the man's presence felt closer, Seulgi and Irene popped out of the bushes and ran for their lives. " YOU!" Seulgi yelled freely as she ran out on the street.

A car was passing by. Seulgi gasped as she pulled Irene in front of her and pushed her. The car was driving slow, fortunately, and stopped in time. The driver got out and Seulgi's eyes widened. Jongin!

"Jongin, watch out!" she warned. Jongin turned back and saw the man running towards him, a few feet away. Jongin dodged quickly and kicked his . "You deserve that, old man!" he shouted and pushed him to the ground. He growled as he saw the knife, on the ground. Jongin hesitated, and that caused the old man to kick him and snatch the knife and stab him. No! Jongin thought as blood came rushing out of his chest. He yelled and kicked the man once more, except this time it was with more force.

He was frustrated with every punch, relieving his stress. Jongin relieved stress by beating up others. That's why he was a bully at school. He was so mad, until the man kicked him. Seulgi ran up to help, but Jongin would push her away. "Let me handle this!" he yelled.

Just then, as the man was about to stab him again, someone pushed the old man. The old man cracked a bone and groaned on the ground. Jongin looked up to see a very good-looking college student. It was now 1:32 AM and the college student just chuckled. "What is this? A riot?" he asked. Seulgi raised an eyebrow. Jongin had blood all over his good-looking face and his clothes. Seulgi had little blood on her clothes and some on her hands while Irene was completely safe. Except for the fact that she had some clothes stripped off.

"I'm Oh Sehun, by the way. Nice to meet the "incredibly hot dance instructor," Sehun said, smiling. Jongin's mouth was wide open but he closed it. Now Sehun was on his mind. The man was still alive though. Fortunately, Sehun kicked him before he could make a move. "Let's get out of here," Seulgi suggested. Jongin and Sehun agreed as they carried Joohyun into Jongin's car.

"My car is ing trashed," Jongin said. Seulgi and Sehun shrugged. Irene was unconscious, maybe she died. Seulgi shook her head. She couldn't leave Seulgi alone in this world, no. She wanted Irene to wake up and smile her smile that meant that everything was fine. "Let's stay together forever," Seulgi wanted Irene to say to her. Seulgi closed her eyes, tired. Sehun also closed his eyes, while Jongin was frustrated while driving.

"Wake up, es,and keep me awake!" Jongin yelled, startling Sehun and Seulgi. Seulgi groaned, making Jongin snap. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Seulgi gulped as Sehun rolled his eyes. As they arrived at Jongin's... mansion.... they sighed. They were finally safe from the reaches of the old man.

Little did they know that Sehun and Jongin would do much more than just protect.

(There may not be a lot of readers but I'll still continue because I want to see how much I achieve and how everything turns out.)