The Plan

Karaoke

Heechul had arrived at the gigantic mansion, bigger than his own. Heechul was nervous about meeting the Parks. The Parks had more powers than the Kims and Heechul wasn't excited about being invited to this meeting. As Heechul watched towards the gate, he verified his identity with his hand and then entered the mansion. Heechul was heading towards the meeting room until he bumped into someone. He had seen this man before. Then he remembered! "Ahh! Bogum-ssi! How are you today?" Heechul asked quickly. Bogum smiled at Heechul.

"I'm fine, why?" he replied.

Bogum was an excellent man as you can see earlier in the chapters. He wasn't a very serious man and he was very hard-working. Heechul suspected that something was wrong since Bogum wasn't this formal. Heechul knew that Bogum himself was a Park so he tries to avoid him. "Cool." Heechul wasn't in the mood to talk. Heechul, despite being goofy and silly, was actually very serious right now and Bogum could sense it.

"I see," Bogum said. He then nodded and left Heechul alone. The meeting room was just across the hall as Heechul turned back to check if anyone was there. Heechul sauntered across the hall and when he reached the conference room, he gulped and rubbed his palms on his pants. "It's now or never...." Heechul opened the door to the meeting room and was met with stares. Heechul's eyes widened. So many Parks.... Park Jimin, Park Seojun, and most importantly, Park Sooyoung. Yes, Park Sooyoung was named after her mother, who died mysteriously. Sooyoung was a 24-year old actress with exceptionally great tracking skills and a high IQ. Her mother was often described as goofy and dumb.

Despite Heechul being older than Sooyoung, he bowed down to her and honored her with great respect. "Kim... Heechul...." Park Sooyoung glanced at Heechul. Heechul was sweating. He was never in a room with so many great authorities before. Heechul was nervous, and as Jimin spoke loudly in the room, Heechul was thinking of something else.

"Heechul?" Sooyoung asked, gently hitting Heechul on the arm. Heechul turned to look at Sooyoung. Now, Sooyoung's looks were no joke. She was beautiful just like her mother. Now, Heechul had no words to describe her beauty. "Pay attention..," she whispered to him. Heechul smiled nervously and turned to look back at Jimin who was explaining something....

Wait!

"What?!" Heechul exclaimed when he saw the picture that Jimin had put up. "Yes?" Heechul wasn't ready for this! "We're going to build this weapon made out of bordernium metal and then let it absorb energy from the sun to change the temperature while we wear protection armor and rule the world?!" Jimin clears this throat and glances at Heechul as if this was the most normal thing ever. "Yes..... why?" Jimin asked.

Heechul was sweating and bit his lip. "B-but... bordernium is a hard metal to obtain! Won't it take a few years to--"
"We've already gotten that taken care of. We searched for bordernium and stole it a few years back."
"B-but... your families!"
"Heechul, enough!" Seojun snapped. Heechul looked at Seojun, afraid. Seojun was probably the oldest in the room and the one with the shortest temper. Heechul gulped and nodded obediently. "We're one of the richest people in the world! Don't you dare doubt us or we'll hurt your son, Jongin!" Seojun threatened. Heechul's eyes widened. He was trembling in fear. Why won't these arrogant Parks just leave him alone?! Sooyoung tapped him and Heechul glanced at her. "It's okay. I won't let them hurt your son...," Sooyoung assured him. Heechul smiled warmly and focused on the plan.

These Parks are crazy! Why do they want to do this anyways...? "Heechul!" Seojun snapped again. Except, only this time, Heechul's head was throbbing with pain. Seojun had used some kind of dagger and stabbed Heechul. Heechul didn't bleed but it sent a bunch of electronic signals inside his body.

"Wh-what the..." Heechul gasped as he coughed out blood. Seojun smirked as Heechul was coughing a lot now. Sooyoung patted his back and comforted him, even suggesting that they give him special care. "I-I'm fine.. leave m-me....," Heechul said to Sooyoung. Seojun then sat down and focused on what Jimin was saying. "Anyways, the person who is selected to build this is Seojun," Jimin explained. Seojun nodded and stood up. 

"Good luck," Jimin said to Seojun who didn't reply and left the room. Jimin then looked at Heechul and Sooyoung. "Sooyoung and Heechul, you prevent everyone from knowing about this, okay?" Sooyoung nodded while Heechul just stared at Jimin. He eventually nodded, slowly. Jimin smiled, but it wasn't genuine nor warm. "Now! You're all dismissed!" Jimin said joyfully as he walked out the room, leaving Heechul and Sooyoung. Sooyoung helped Heechul out of the room and told him to go home. Heechul decided to go home and drove himself there. 

As Heechul was driving, he thought about moving away. Yes, the Parks may be rich, but that doesn't mean Heechul isn't rich either. Maybe if he moved away again he could get away from this plan. But then he wouldn't be able to stop it. Heechul gripped the steering wheel. Heechul then thought of a plan.... maybe if Jongin and his best agents were sent to steal the bordernium, the plan wouldn't take place.

Yes! Perfect plan! Heechul thought as he reached the mansion.

* * *

Seulgi and Irene were leaving as Sehun was getting in the car. Jongin was saying goodbye to the three kids and told them to take care of themselves. "T-take care...," he stuttered when Seulgi was close to him. His face was red and he turned away. Seulgi laughed and they said goodbye. That's when Heechul came home. Sehun was busy playing his phone and Seulgi watched as Heechul exited his car and walked towards Jongin.

She opened the window and listened to their conversation. "Jongin, pack your things." Jongin looked at Heechul. Heechul's face had no sign of silliness or dumbness. "D-dad...!" Jongin whined as Heechul gripped his arm, hard. Heechul glared at Jongin. Seulgi found it a bit scary and closed the window. "Let's get going," Irene said, getting impatient. Sehun rolled his eyes and started Jongin's car's engine. "Off we go...," Sehun muttered. Irene gave him her address and he drove towards her house.

Sehun, Seulgi, and Irene reached Irene's house and Irene thanked both of them. "Thank you two for protecting me...," she said, her face red. Seulgi found her cute and adorable. Sehun smiled and nodded. And just before Irene could walk to her door, someone came running towards her. "Ah! You three!" the man exclaimed, pointing to Seulgi, Sehun, and Irene.

Irene tilted her head. The man hesitated but proceeded to talk. "I was wondering if you'd like to become... you know.... an agent?" Seulgi blinked. An agent? As in secret agent?! "Sounds fun!" Sehun exclaimed. The man frowned. "It's not as fun as you think." Sehun looked at the man and nodded as he took the paper that the man was holding and signed it. Seulgi was relunctant to sign the paper. I mean, it's not like she wanted to become one anyway. So she figured that she wouldn't--

"I'll sign it," Irene said. Seulgi's eyes widened as she watched Irene's delicate hand grab the pen and sign the paper gracefully and elegantly with unique beauty. Seulgi gulped as the man looked at Seulgi once more. Seulgi suddenly felt the urge to sign the paper, but she knew she wouldn't be content. "I--"

"She'll do it." Seulgi glanced at Irene again. Seulgi was so surprised with this Irene. She has never seen her like this. "Irene, wait..." Irene had already gave the pen and paper to her. Seulgi looked at the paper and pen. "Seulgi... please," she pleaded. Seulgi's hands were trembling. She felt pressured but she wanted to do this. Something inside her heart and stomach felt weird as she looked at Irene. She already established that they were dating and her girlfriend is pleading for her to become this secret agent. "F-fine..."

Seulgi's weak hands signed the paper with the pen and she sighed in defeat as the man told them that training began on Monday and he bid them goodbye. Sehun laughed quietly at the two. "Did you see Seulgi's face?!" Sehun asked Irene, who shook her head. Irene didn't reply or say anything and just smiled. "S-Seulgi..? I.. I guess I'll s-see you on Monday?" Seulgi glanced at Irene's glowing beauty and quickly turned away.

She hummed in response without looking at Irene. Irene giggled and bid Sehun and Seulgi goodbye. Seulgi gave him her address and Sehun drove Seulgi home. Seulgi then brushed her teeth and went to sleep, since she showered already. She sighed as she turned the light off in her room and laid on her bed. She didn't know what to do anymore. She felt like she was going to sacrifice herself like in those movies. But she knew that was exaggerating a little, but she felt like her death was coming soon. "Why did I do that?" she muttered as she drifted off to sleep.

What Seulgi didn't know was that she was correct in a way.