Declared

Karaoke

Seulgi was so close to Irene, they could feel each other's breaths on each other. Irene was flustered a bit. "H-huh? Seulgi?" Irene asked, confused. Seulgi gulped. Irene, on the other hand, was longing for Seulgi's touch. She was shocked when Seulgi had grabbed her by the wrist and slammed her against a wall. Irene looked at Seulgi's lips more than anything. "........" None of them could make a move. They desired the other's touch, but couldn't. "You two lovebirds should watch it," a voice said behind him, walking to the bathroom with his friend only to puke. Seulgi and Irene moved closer towards each other subconsciously.

Before they knew it, they had already smashed each others' lips. "You two lovebirds should watch it, hehe~," the same man said, walking out of the bathroom, accidentally bumping into Seulgi, interrupting the kiss. "Watch it, old man!" Irene exclaimed as the man stumbled into his friend. The man chuckled. "It's Kim Heechul for you, young girl." And with that, he left. Seulgi sighed, rubbing her head. Irene and Seulgi were in the same position for a while.

"I-I gotta get going. S-sorry for.... for... you know..... accidentally kissing you and--," Irene grabbed Seulgi by the collar. "Don't you dare say that." Seulgi blinked cluelessly. Irene sighed. "Look, I didn't mind and I never will. Do it whenever you want and we--." Seulgi pecked Irene on the lips and quickly left the club. Little did they know that these two jokesters, Wendy and Solar, were snooping around, and had stumbled upon the two making out in the hallway.

* * *

"Do you think they were drunk or they were conscious?" Solar asked cautiously. Wendy shrugged. "I don't know. You think we should tell those devils, Yeri and Sooy-Joy?" Wendy inquired. Solar shrugged too. "You think we should visit Irene and Seulgi?" Solar said. Wendy sighed. "Enough of these 'I think' questions, but I think the answer to that last question should be yes." Solar smiled and laughed.

"So.... is it I visit Irene and you visit Seulgi?" Solar asked once more. Wendy sighed and shook her head. "Sometimes you are the funniest person I know, Solar." Solar laughed again as they parted ways.

Wendy had reached Seulgi's house. She gained her address from Yeri and Sooyoung, wherever the two got it from. Wendy rang the doorbell. Seulgi, however, really hoped it would be Irene. When she opened the door to see Wendy, she knew she was doomed. What if they saw me making out with Ire--"Seulgi, I saw you making out with Irene," Wendy confessed. Seulgi mentally face palmed herself. "O-oh...? I-is that... so?" Wendy nodded rather quickly. Seulgi was sweating. What is going to happen now...? "I was wondering..... maybe you and Irene can get together?" Wendy asked. Seulgi gulped.

"O-oh... is that... really wh-what you were thinking...?" Seulgi asked, nervously. Wendy shrugged. Seulgi blinked. Was this girl being serious. "I just want to tell you that..... well.... you should."

And with that, Wendy got up, walked to the door, put on her shoes, left the house, and slammed the door. Seulgi was already sweating bullets, don't worry.

Irene, on the other hand, was much calmer, but way more talkative. "Y-you saw me.... ME? And HER?" Irene asked once more. Solar sighed and nodded. "Look Irene, I don't want you to think of this too much, but I want you to consider getting together with her," Solar said. Irene blinked and laughed nervously. "C-consider? Do you think I can reconsider this idea, please?" Solar groaned.

"I'm being serious, Bae. This is your once-in-a-lifetime chance! She's hot, beautiful, y, smart, hot, oh, and did I mention hot?" Solar asked. Irene rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. I-I'll just ask if she agrees," Irene replied, accidentally stuttering. Solar smirked for a while and decided to leave. "Well, I'll leave you at that. I'm leaving out of this house," Solar said. Irene didn't stop her.

"Consider.... dating... Kang Seulgi?" Irene said to herself. She chuckled. "DEAL!"

* * *

Seulgi tried her hardest to avoid Irene the next day. As Irene entered the karaoke the next day (Sunday), Seulgi had left the karaoke. Irene got in Seulgi's car, and Seulgi left her car. Irene entered Seulgi's office, Seulgi left her office. Eventually, Irene turned back and grabbed Seulgi's wrist firmly, unlike any other before. "Wh-what...what d-do you w-want....?" Seulgi stuttered at the Bae Irene. "Your number, your love life, your background info, oh! And I want your permission to date you!" Irene answered casually.

Seulgi was flustered. "D-d-d....date?!" Seulgi exclaimed. To her horror, Irene had mentioned that word. They were adults, for god's sake! ADULTS! Seulgi couldn't handle the Bae's beauty. "I-I.... how could you just ask me so casually and--B-bae Irene? Before I accept or decline, can I ask if you love me first?" Seulgi asked. Irene shifted nervously. "Me? W-well... of course I do!" Irene answered back. But no sound was made from Seulgi.

"Are you sure?" Irene sniffed. She didn't know how to prove her so-called love. The only way was to--Irene subconsciously smashed her lips on Seulgi. Seulgi, on the other hand, was utterly confused. Honestly, the kiss was amazing, went amazing, and is amazing, but Seulgi was bewildered. She was confused on why Irene was so desperate for her. "IRENE!" Seulgi managed to say.

Seulgi was panting, literally dying. No, I'm serious. Dead serious. Irene sighed and got up. "I take that as a no? I'll leave as soon as possible, we are, after all, adults. I'm sure we can handle this more maturely, and you have work, too. Unlike me who doesn't have work on Sundays but Saturdays and--." Seulgi chuckled. "Okay, okay we get it."

Irene smiled. "I see. So, meetup, tomorrow?" Irene asked. Irene grabbed a random sheet of paper, whether it was important or not, Irene ripped a piece off and put her phone number on it. She gave it to Seulgi with no hesitation and left. Seulgi blinked. It was done, over. Irene had left with a date upcoming. That quick? Seulgi thought. Seulgi looked down at Irene's phone number.

"W-wait a second. When did we agree on that?!"