Distraction

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ch.02
Distraction

 

 

"Choi Yena, where are you going?" Yujin sought as soon as she saw Yena was currently putting some decent outfits on her. It's practically effortless to know when Yena going to go out since usually, in the house she would merely wear shirts and animated shorts. 

 

If she ever put extra accessories, such as a snapback on her head, it's virtually confirmed that she's going out. But today, she invariably wore really proper clothes, a lilac purple collar shirt with a black pant as if she had something to do today. 

 

Yena jerked her head to accurately perceive the girl on the couch, "I'm going to find for a part-time job. It's tiring to just stay at home," The girl justly claimed with a slight smile on her lips. 

 

Yujin's face brightened up when she heeds it, "Can I follow?" She had urged, but another girl in the house quickly disrupted her. 

 

"Do you even need a part-time job? I mean the money your parents give every month is more than enough for you, though. There's not even a limit for your credit card." 

 

Yujin unanimously passed an intense gaze towards the girl, "Yah, Jang Wonyoung. I'm older than you, okay? So, give me some respect!" 

 

Wonyoung levelled her eyes, "Whatever dude, you're only one year older than me. Don't be too cocky," She had stuck out her tongue before continuing reading the magazine in her hand. 

 

Yena had let out a small chuckle as she marked the two of her more youthful friends, "Where is Hyewon? I haven't seen her since morning." 

 

Yujin shrugged her shoulders to the question, so only Wonyoung got the possible answer, "Yujin knows nothing but herself so never bother to ask her. Hyewon had a family problem, so she went to her hometown last night." 

 

The older girl had bobbed gently her head, "I see. Didn't she say antyhing on what it was about? I mean we could be a help to her if she needs anything." 

 

That's it. Choi Yena absolutely needs to learn on how to not kept bothering others' live. She had been living her life, caring about others more than herself and it's totally not healthy for her. She should've thought about herself first before anyone else. Sigh. 

 

"Choi Yena, you should think about yourself first. Don't be too concern about others," Yujin annoyingly stated the fact. 

 

Yena mimicked her lips before went to the door to put on her sneakers, "Hey, wait for me, I'm going to follow you!" The latter shouted before she stormed into her room, gathered the necessary stuff and appeared in front of Yena within a few seconds. 

 

Yena frowned her eyebrows, "Are you sure you want to follow me? Because I don't think you're going to love the weather today." 

 

Yujin excitedly inclined her head, presumably saying she didn't care about any other stuff as long as she had Choi Yena beside her.

 

Wonyoung on the other side looked at her two older friends with a bitter smile plastered on her face, "Good luck, Yena!" She chirped and Yena flapped her hand to bid a proper goodbye to the youngest girl in the house.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Chaewon had barely done completing her class assignment when Eunbi comes in. Her candid eyes diverted to the door, "Where did you go last night?" She casually inquired the older girl. 

 

Eunbi looked scornfully at her cousin with an uninterested expression as if she's saying grimly, why would you care about it? 

 

The latter ignored Chaewon, dropping wearily her handbag on the floor before slammed her body on the couch. 

 

Chaewon whom sitting at the dining table heaved out a sigh, "Don't you think I didn't know you went to find for Chaeyeon again? Just leave her alone for God sake; you ain't making things better, Kwon Eunbi," She falsely complained. 

 

Though the girl was way older than her but then... Chaewon genuinely thinks her mental age is higher than Eunbi. 

 

Eunbi glared savagely at her cousin, rolling her eyes, "Mind your own business, Kim Chaewon. I don't need your useless advice." 

 

She had woken up from the couch, heading towards her own room before she stopped at the door, "Oh yes, tell Kim Minju, if she's not going to pay the rent for this month, feel free to get out from my house," She stated and let herself disappear behind the wooden door. 

 

Chaewon annoyingly closed her laptop as she gritted her teeth, "She's helpless, seriously." 

 

While Eunbi in the room, lazily had her back on the bed before she took out her phone from the handbag. She scrolled over her contact list and encountered one name she wanted to call at the moment. She quickly clicked on the green icon option and placed it towards her ears. 

 

Beep...  Beep... Beep... 

 

No answer coming from her until the operator responded, ", Lee Chaeyeon, why is it so hard for you to answer my call?!" 

 

Eunbi frustratedly throws her phone on the bed as her arms laid on her forehead, "I will never let you go, Lee Chaeyeon. Never." 

 

As she uttered those, the sound of phone ringing could be heard and she was deadly certain that Chaeyeon finally gave up in pushing her then decided to contact her. 

 

But the moment she marked the name appeared on the screen. she let out a deep sigh, "Yeah?" She returned the call with a cold tone, "I'm busy," Eunbi responded harshly to the caller's question. 

 

She forced herself to sit on the bed, allowing her hands massaging her head, "Just stop calling for me, Sian. I will go to you when I have time," She abruptly terminated the call, didn't give any chance for the girl to continue her words. 

 

Eunbi really thought her problems were already over but not until she could hear a knock on the door. Eunbi clenched her fist, trying to suppress the pent-up anger she had in herself as she narrowed her eyes, "Who is that?" 

 

The knob twisted uneasily, revealed Chaewon's head from behind of it, "What do you want?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter