Emotion

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ch.05
Emotion

 

 

"Where should we go today?" Sakura enthusiastically asked her girlfriend with her arms gently wrapped around Chaeyeon's. 

 

It has been a long time since they went out for a date because Sakura was busy with classes and didn't have much time to spend with the girl. 

 

Chaeyeon had hummed to her question before she instantly raised both of her eyebrows and flashed a slight smile to Sakura, "To your favourite restaurant?" She naturally suggested. 

 

Sakura quickly rejected it, "No. Today, we should go to your favourite restaurant," The older girl sufficiently emphasized on the 'your' word because basically, Chaeyeon never really brought her to anywhere she loves. 

 

She would usually follow Sakura's conscious decision and Sakura inevitably need to invariably make one for everything. 

 

Sometimes, she just wants to force Chaeyeon to typically lead their relationship but then... she understood the girl well enough though it has only been few months since they dated. 

 

Chaeyeon, she is still recovering from her last heartbreak. And Sakura swear to God, she would never done that to Chaeyeon. She genuinely loves her and wants to protect her from evil at all cost; especially from a girl named Kwon Eunbi. 

 

"A--re you sure you want me to bring you there?" Chaeyeon answered in considerable hesitation. 

 

To be honest, she wasn't ready yet to open up with Sakura. 

 

Yes, she could willingly share some of the possible things to her but not everything. She was still haunted by the past, and she was afraid... Sakura might leave her like Eunbi did once ago. 

 

Chaeyeon was afraid that... she will be hurted for the second time. 

 

"Yes, please." The older girl had flashed a dazzling smile to her girlfriend as she earnestly assured her that she will be okay with everything Chaeyeon will bring her to. 

 

Including... to the place where she used to go with Eunbi. Sakura wants to know everything; everything about Chaeyeon though it might include Eunbi's name in it. 

 

The two of the girls walked, heading towards the local restaurant with their hands tightly clamped together; as if none of them will let it go. 

 

As soon as they reached there, Chaeyeon awkwardly entered it since it has been a long time she stepped into the restaurant. She hasn't come here ever since the break-up she had with Eunbi and the fact this is the place where everything happened, it actually sores her a little bit to mark it. 

 

But then... she needs to learn on how to let it go. She couldn't live in the past forever. Chaeyeon had her present now and she's here, right in front of her. 

 

Miyawaki Sakura. She's her present and future. 

 

"Let's go," Sakura tightened the grip she had on Chaeyeon's hand as the girl was scarcely hesitating to continue her journey inside the restaurant. 

 

Chaeyeon silently had followed the girl before Sakura secured a seat for the two of them. The younger girl took a sit in front of her girlfriend and awkwardly having her eyes wandered around the room; expecting to see Eunbi there but heck. 

 

Of course, she wasn't here. She wouldn't come here after their break-up, right? 

 

But wait... Why are you still thinking about it, Lee Chaeyeon? 

 

Move on. 

 

Just freaking move on from your past. 

 

"Chaeyeon, it's okay to cry," Sakura placed her warm hand onto hers located on the table. 

 

She flashed a sincere smile, and that's probably the reason why... Chaeyeon had a crystal-clear liquid stored in her eyes at the moment. 

 

She nibbled with her lower lips as she jerked, "No, I should be happy today. I have you, right? Why should I cry when I could smile looking at you?" 

 

Chaeyeon promptly declared but it couldn't be help when the tears were already escaping her eyes, "I--I'm sorry." 

 

Sakura was so quick to take the empty seat beside Chaeyeon and set her arms around the girl's shoulder, "Hey, it's okay." 

 

The only words could be stated by Sakura to calm the girl down. She knows Chaeyeon was breaking but sincerely saying, there's no regret in herself to force Chaeyeon in bringing her here. 

 

At the very least, Chaeyeon could share the unbearable pain along with her. Sakura didn't want the girl to experience it alone when she's there for her. 

 

"No matter what happened. I promised you I will always be here for you. You could always lean on me, Lee Chaeyeon. I love you, so much; till there's, no words could express it."

 

Sakura paused, dearly staring at the girl's face.

 

"I know I rarely talked about it, but I do care about you, I couldn't stand to see you hurting. Let it all go and be with me, Lee Chaeyeon. I will make you happy, I promised." 

 

Sakura assured the girl. She placed her both palms onto the girl's rosy cheeks and stared longingly into her eyes as her fingers moved, tenderly wiping the tears left, "Please, from now on. Be happy." 

 

Chaeyeon had bobbed her head before she noted a voice she probably didn't want to listen to it anymore. 

 

"Oh, look at what we got right here. A sweet couple indeed." 

 

Both of their attention went towards the familiar source of the voice and clearly, Sakura wasn't delighted to sufficiently mark the girl here. 

 

She clutched tightly onto Chaeyeon's hand; not wanting to see her girl cried because of the snake in front of them at the moment. 

 

"Kwon Eunbi, what are you doing here?" Sakura had her fierce eyes intensely stared towards the older girl.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

The dark energy could be felt around the living room when the two youngest girls in the house currently having a supposedly staring game. 

 

Both Yujin and Wonyoung had their arms crossed as they sit across each other. 

 

Hyewon on the other side merely sit there, look at the two girls back and forth, waiting for one of them to utter something. Because truthfully saying, she had no idea why they need to argue on it. 

 

Just maybe, they're used to it. To quarrel over something petty and consistently make problems bigger. 

 

"It's all your fault," Wonyoung managed to solemnly declare her first word in the uncomfortable conversation. She glared ferociously at the girl in front of her as she lazily scrolled over her phone, in hope the one she has been waiting anxiously for will contact her anytime soon. 

 

Yujin scoffed before allegedly slammed the magazine she held on the wooden table, "Yah, you know that Yena habitually did this, don't you? Then, how come it is my fault?"

 

"Because you're the one who started all of it. You know that you're basically the reason behind everything right?!" 

 

The older girl stood up, "Jang Wonyoung, that's too much! How could you blame me for everything? It's Yena who suddenly being mad at me when I don't even know the reason why. Plus, why should we need to get worried over her too much? We all know she's going to be back after a few days!"

 

"It has been five ing days since she went missing, Ahn Yujin." 

 

That's it. Wonyoung has cursed. That's mean, the war officially started. 

 

"How dare you curse at me, you lil brㅡ"

 

"Guys, stop. Yena wouldn't like to see you guys like this," Hyewon tried to halt them but turn out, she's the one who's being stopped. 

 

"Shut up!" The two girls shouted simultaneously. 

 

Wonyoung clenched her fist, trying to restrain her burning anger back because she knows, there will be no used for her to get mad at the girl. 

 

At the end... she's on the losing side. 

 

"You ruined her life, Ahn Yujin. Yeah, I'm not blaming you for being too clingy on the girl but please. She's not yours. She will never be yours. You're just obsessing over her. You didn't want her to leave you behind because you're traumatized over your past. Youㅡ" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter