Confrontation

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ch.19
Confrontation

 

 

Yuri and Yena arrived the designated place 10 minutes before their promised time. 

 

But the moment they’re there, Yujin and Wonyoung was already there waiting respectfully for the other couple. Bet they’re a little bit too excited for their date after they failed to do it the last time they meticulously planned it. 

 

Ugh, it’s all because of the girl they will be having a double date with today. 

 

“You guys are early,” Yena stated as soon as she tentatively reached them, more in a mocking tone because they’re usually late and Yena was the one who needs to wait for them. But today is an exception.

 

“Well, we’re going for a date, so there’s no reason for us to be late,” Yujin happily mentioned. 

 

Yuri on the other side silently stayed behind Yena, having both of their hand together because only God knows how awkward she was at the moment. 

 

No, it’s not because of Yena’s friends but bet she was just terrified with her memories when no one remembers her. She spilled coffee onto Yujin’s dress but till now she had no chance to say sorry because yeah, Yujin recalled none of it. 

 

“Hi, Yuri, you look pretty today,” Wonyoung complimented her friend’s girlfriend with a bright smile on her face. 

 

“O--Oh,” Yuri awkwardly napped her neck, “Thank you,” She instantly lowered her head down, feeling shy over those words. 

 

“So, where should we go next?” Wonyoung asked as she eyed the girl in front of her. 

 

Yena issued her attention towards the girl behind her and silently took her hand into hers, forcibly dragging the girl to be beside her, “Where do you want to go Yuri?” She murmured the words in a soft tone. 

 

“Woah, it’s my first time seeing Yena talked in a low voice,” Yujin gently teased the couple naturally caused Yena to glare at her. 

 

Yuri just gnawed with her lips, having her eyes wary towards the two girls in front of her. 

 

“Okay, just let’s go anywhere we want but first, I’m hungry,” Wonyoung properly stated. 

 

The others burst into laugh except for… yes, Jo Yuri. 

 

To be honest, she should really loosen up by now, but she’s just… feeling awkward. 

 

She was hoping that Chaeyeon could be here with her because at least she’s already comfortable with her. 

 

“Yuri, what do you want to eat?” Yujin friendly asked towards the girl she justly claimed that was older than her. 

 

Yuri looked at Yujin before her lips slightly curved upwards, “Anything. I eat everything.”

 

“So, that’s the common thing you have with  Yena,” Wonyoung chuckled upon her own statement. 

 

Yena rolled sluggishly her eyes, “Okay, just let’s eat anything.” 

 

The girls started to move from where they gathered and find for food to eat.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

“It has been a long time since we spend our time together,” Minjoo promptly told her cousin who was currently walking beside her. 

 

Chaewon’s lips slightly curved upwards, forming an awkward smile, “Well, too much thing happened. We’re just occupied with life,” She responded positively. 

 

“You’re right,” Minjoo couldn’t help but agree with it. 

 

The girl looked at her cousin being wary before she valiantly attempted to ask a question to Chaewon. 

 

“So-- how,” Before she could ever continue Chaewon was already attacked her with a question she couldn’t probably answer. 

 

“How’s your plan in getting back Yujin?” 

 

Minjoo immediately gulped upon the question, “O--Oh, that.” 

 

Chaewon smiled, “You give up as well, don’t you?” She merely guessed, “Bet we didn’t deserve love from the start.”

 

“Chaewon-ah,” Minjoo felt guilty because she hasn't told the truth since the beginning. 

 

She already knows about Yuri and Yena relationship, but she reluctantly decided to hide it from Chaewon because she thought that was the fewest things she could do to help Chaewon in getting Yuri. 

 

But turns out, Yuri was already head over heels for Yena and there’s no way to change the fate for the two of them. 

 

Chaewon, she missed the chance the moment she let the girl walked away from her years ago. 

 

She could’ve held onto her, saying that it’s okay to cry if she’s hurt but she decided to brush the thought of it with a reason she might scare the little girl and pushed her away even more. 

 

“Ch--Chaewon I just want to say that I’m sure someone out there is currently waiting for you. I’m sure someday you will find someone who suits you well.”

 

“Like who? Jinyoung?” 

 

Minjoo flustered to see the name came out from her lips, “He’s the one who told you to bring me out, doesn’t he?” Chaewon giggled, “I’m sorry if I startled you but I just know you and Jinyoung too much. There’s nothing you could hide from me.” 

 

Minjoo awkwardly scratched her head, “Well, kind of. But still, I think it’s good for us to have some time together. We haven’t been talking a lot ever since Eunbi decided to ditch us and leave us with her house,” She succinctly stated. 

 

“I can’t blame Eunbi. She had too much already inside her head but I really hope, the decision she took is the best for her.” 

 

Minjoo smiled ironically as she continued regardless of walking, “So, what do you want to---”

 

She stopped instantly from walking, trying to deny the complex vision she had in front of her eyes at the moment. 

 

“Minjoo, why did you sto---” Chaewon glanced at the same direction as Minjoo just to have herself took a step backward immediately. 

 

All six pairs of eyes met each other before Yuri silently squeezed her hand that’s in Yena’s. 

 

Yujin managed to force a smile as her eyes wisely directed to her ex-girlfriend, Kim Minjoo, “Hye, Minjoo,” She invariably greeted her in hope Wonyoung could gently loosen the grip she had on Yujin’s wrist moment. 

 

“O---Oh, hi. What a scene to meet you guys like this,” Minjoo answered heartily.

 

“It’s been a long time, right?” Yena excitedly claimed. 

 

Little thing she thought, the girl stood beside Minjoo is her new girlfriend, “So---you are---” She pointed out towards Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter