Devastation

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Ch.13
Devastation

 

 

Sian woke up to a familiar girl by her side. What exactly happened yesterday? 

 

She held her dizzy head, vainly trying to recall it, "Right, I brought her home because she's too drunk." 

 

The vague memories on yesterday came across her mind again. Her hand went to her lips as she bit it, "And... we did something we shouldn't last night." Sian looked at the girl with a pair of shaking eyes, "What are you going to do now, Lee Sian?" She strenuously urged the question to herself. 

 

The younger girl startled when suddenly Eunbi adjusted her position in sleep, "Yah, Lee Chaeyeon, can you close the curtain? The sun is so bright," She complained and it flustered Sian. 

 

Right, she still loves Chaeyeon. 

 

What do you expect, Lee Sian?

 

You know she will never love you as much as she did with Chaeyeon. 

 

You know you're just toy that she played around with whenever she's bored. 

 

Sian then woke up from the bed, heading towards the glass windows and slowly pulled the curtain together, obscuring the sun from penetrating inside the room. 

 

"What should I do now, Kwon Eunbi?" Tears started to form in her eyes. 

 

"T--Thank you, Ch--Chae," The girl startled to see Sian in the room, "Le--Lee Sian, what are you doing here?" She recognized the familiar room, "Ah---I mean, what am I doing here?" 

 

Eunbi sat on the bed with the blanket sufficiently covered her body. She took a peek under it and instantly realized that she was only wearing her underwears, "W--Wait, we didn't---" 

 

Sian gritted her teeth, tears running down her cheeks but she managed to instantly wipe it since she didn't want Eunbi to see her vulnerable side. 

 

"N--Nothing happened between us," She told a lie as a smile formed on her lips, "Maybe you're just too drunk," Sian lowered her head down, escaping the gaze given by Eunbi. 

 

Eunbi looked uneasily around the room and could see her outfit scattered around and even Sian's. 

 

"We did," Eunbi's lips slightly curved upwards, "I--I'm so--" 

 

"Don't say sorry to me. Because I'm not regretting anything," Sian abruptly cut her words, "I know you still love Chaeyeon. I know it very well. But Eunbi, you know that right? My heart is yours from the start. Though you brutally crushed it, threw it inside the bin, pretending like I'm nothing to you, I couldn't help but love you more and more." 

 

Her eyes met Eunbi's.

 

"I wished I could stop myself too, Kwon Eunbi. I want to stop longing for you. I want to stop thinking of you, but I can't. I can't, Eunbi. My life is totally nothing without you by my side. I---"

 

"Sian, you know that there's supposed to be nothing anymore between us--- You're the one who ended the things--- You---" 

 

Sian gulped, clearing her throat, tears endlessly streaming down, "But---" She pitched her voice, "You're the one who comes to me first. You said we should start over anything. I know you're drunk. I know you didn't remember anything. But I want to at least--- hold onto the strand of hope you're giving me. I---I just hope we could start---" 

 

Her words being cut when suddenly someone hauled her into a hug, "I'm sorry, Sian. I'm sorry for everything. But I don't think we should. Because I will eventually be hurting you more and more and there's no ending to our story," She broke the hug, "I'm sorry. For giving false hope to you." 

 

Eunbi picked up her clothes on the floor and escaped the room in instant.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

No matter how many times she thinks about it, Yuri couldn't get it out of her mind. 

 

The memories of how she... Oh God, can she possibly get a pill where she could forget everything happened? If she could undo the time, she would likely choose the other way. 

 

Not the way that will bring a lot of regret to her. 

 

Currently, they're in the car, heading towards somewhere that Yena refused to tell her. Yuri then looked at the girl beside her and heaved out a profound sigh. 

 

"Why? You have something you want to tell me?" Yena had looked to both road and the girl. 

 

Yuri quickly shook her head, "Nothing," She clamped her lips, looking downwards. 

 

A few moments of silence before Yuri broke it, "Yena, where are we going?" She had sought the older girl with the question she's currently most curious of. 

 

People said curiosity killed. 

 

"Hm, somewhere fun?" Yuri raised both of her eyebrows as she passed a dazzling smile towards the girl beside her. 

 

Yuri nibbled with her lips as she devoted her attention to the scenery outside the windows. Should she really tell her about it... She wasn't sure. 

 

After 15 minutes of driving, Yena finally parked the car. 

 

Yuri had furrowed her eyebrows as it was the first time she ever comes here, "Where is this?" She cluelessly asked Yena and the girl just giggled, presumably having fun looking at Yuri's cute expression. 

 

"You will love this place," Yena ruffled Yuri's hair before she turned off the engine and gets down from the car as she went to Yuri side to open her door. 

 

While the younger girl on the other side, still sitting, refusing to leave the car. 

 

"Hey, baby, let's go," Yena crossed her arms but still with the smile on her face. 

 

Yuri pouted her lips, "But you didn't tell me where we're going," She complained. 

 

"I told you. You're going to like it," Yena then unlocked her seat belt, making the space between decreased. Yuri had held her breath when it happened. 

 

Yena, who perceived that found a reason to tease the girl. She had reasonably maintained her closeness towards Yuri and stared right in her eyes, "Jo Yuri." 

 

Yuri had her eyes shaking upon the sudden eye-contact. 

 

"Do you know that---" Yena's lips curved upwards, "I love you so much," She planted a peck on the girl's lips and burst into a laugh. 

 

Yuri realized she has been teased by the girl as soon as the girl laughed merrily, "Yah, Choi Yena!" She resisted her arms, pouting her lips, "I don't want to go."  

 

"Jo Yul, your pouty lips make me want to kiss you even more." 

 

Yuri quickly covered her lips using her palm, "Okay, okay, let's go," She got off from the car, ended up following Yena from behind. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter