Complication

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.11
Complication

 

 

"Chaewon, wait," Jinyoung quickly grasped Chaewon's wrist into his but Chaewon is so ready to fight him back when she snapped it in no time. 

 

She rotated her body around, glaring fiercely at the boy and yes, that's the first time Jinyoung ever regarded such expression from Chaewon. 

 

Chaewon loves to smile and she always smiles despite how sad she was, how frustrated she was at that moment. The radiant smile will never leave her face but maybe not today. Not when Jinyoung inevitably betrayed her. 

 

"I---I'm sorry," The boy had no any other choices but the needs to say sorry. 

 

Chaewon bit her lower lips with her eyes shaking nervously, "I--I hate you, Bae Jinyoung," Tears started to form in her eyes. She rarely cried but when she did, she won't stop. 

 

"I---I know. It's my fault. It's my fault that I did that without asking you on it first. But Chaewon, you, yourself know how much I love you all these times. I couldn't make myself clearer than that." 

 

The girl tenderly wiped the tears using the back of her hand, "I like you, Jinyoung. But not more than as a friend. You know that and you're the one who chose to stay. I never force you to do so," She was reasoning with the boy. 

 

Jinyoung's lips slightly curved upwards, producing a slight smile, "How do you expect me to leave you when I love you, Chaewon? Seeing your smile every day could make my whole day. I never thought I would fall for you, but I simply did. I know you never love me and will never see me as more than a friend. But Chaewon, you know that you will never see the girl again, you should at least try to give me a chance. A chance for me to---"

 

"I met her." 

 

The remarkable statement came out from Chaewon, flustered the boy. He furrowed his eyebrows, waiting eagerly for the next explanation from the girl. 

 

Chaewon looked reluctant in telling the boy because after what he did, she had no idea what kind of crazy thing he would do next. 

 

"Look Chaewon, I'll be happy if you're happy. It's just that maybe it's my greed. To make you mine. But trust me, Chaewon," He gently brought the girl's hand into his, "No matter what happens, I'll be rooting for you," A wide smile forming on his face and it totally soothe the girl a little bit. 

 

However, she couldn't merely let the incident slipped away just like that. She's still mad at Jinyoung but maybe not that much anymore. 

 

"I'm sorry, Jinyoung. But I need some time," Chaewon carefully removed the grip Jinyoung, had on her hand, instantly flashed a faint smile to the boy before abandoning him behind, alone, dumbfounded.

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Wonyoung didn't know why she forcibly dragged Yujin away, but she just merely needs to do it. Clearly, she didn't want things to become worse. 

 

Who knows what Yujin will do next? She might likely announce to the world that Yena and Yiren once in a relationship and they're engaged which will make things worst. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Ahn Yujin?" She let the girl's hand go and looked sternly at her with a death glare. 

 

Yujin pouted her lips as she crossed her arms, "You hurt me, Wonyoung!" She complained bitterly, instead of explaining the  she had done just now. 

 

Yujin was busy checking on her wrist that turned red due to acute pressure Wonyoung had on it when she dragged her moment ago. 

 

Damn. Her hand looks ugly. The only thing she could think of now. 

 

"Ahn Yujin!" Wonyoung frustratedly stomped her legs on the floor, "I know you're not that stupid but you just prove to me that you're truly got no brain," The younger girl levelled her eyes, totally feeling devastated after what Yujin did to Yena.

 

It's a total bull! 

 

You couldn't just call someone's ex to a party with a reason that you want to show it her new girlfriend that she had her past! That's a sin. At least for Wonyoung. 

 

Yujin chuckled, "What are you talking about, Jang Wonyoung? I did nothing wrong, okay? You know that Yiren loves Yena."

 

"And you know too you're the reason behind their break up right? You're the one who ruined everything between them. You told Yena that Yiren had someone else and you ing trapped her by placing her in one room with someone she didn't know. Do you know how broken she was at that moment? Do you even care how she felt back then?" She paused.

 

"No. All you think was probably on what you should do so that she won't neglect you anymore." 

 

Those words attacked Yujin at once as she could feel something heavy in her heart at the moment. 

 

Suddenly, she lost her breath and had her whole body severely shaking. "Y---You didn't say that to me," She covered her ears, hoping Wonyoung would stop provoking her. 

 

"Yujin," Wonyoung placed her hand on the girl's arms, "Ahn Yujin, please, stop. Stop torturing yourself. Stop hurting people around you." 

 

Tears began to form in Wonyoung's eyes as if she could feel the pain Yujin goes through now. It's scarcely that she didn't want the girl to suffer. 

 

She loves her. More than anyone thought she would. 

 

Yujin has consistently been in her heart ever since she met her for the first few years ago. Though their first meeting wasn't a pleasant one but Wonyoung had already planted the girl deep in her heart, back then and even till now she always did. 

 

She knows there's something merely couldn't happen, and maybe that's what described her relationship with Yujin. 

 

There will be nothing could happen to the two of them. They're friends and not more than that. 

 

No matter how much Wonyoung tried, she just needs to regretfully admit that Yujin will never be hers because... she at present had someone else in her mind and that someone was not her. It's... 

 

"No way," The words coming out from Wonyoung's lips when she recognized one of the guests there. 

 

And the fact she's walking towards where they are now just making things worst, "Yujin, let's go home." Wonyoung had grabbed Yujin's wrist and wanting to drag her away from the scene but the girl put pressure in her legs so that she won't move anyplace. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Yujin frowned to see the uncomfortable expression plastered on Wonyoung's face, "What are you staring a---"

 

The older girl couldn't even retain her words when her eyes encountered someone she apparently didn't want to see in a thousand years. 

 

Or... she essentially wants to see her? 

 

The other girl's eyes widened as well when she noticed Yujin. She was about to shift her body around and run away but her stupid legs forced her to keep intentionally walking until she stood in front of her. 

 

"H---Hi," She awkwardly greeted Yujin and there's an obvious discomfort expression on Wonyoung's face right now. 

 

It seems like she genuinely wanted to drag Yujin away right at that moment but she knows she was no one to do so. 

 

"M---Minju, what are you doing here?" Her voice came out stuttering, totally didn't expect to see the girl here. 

 

She really thought it's already over between them when the girl suddenly left her four years ago. She left Yujin without notice and just like that... she broke harshly the girl's heart and till now, Yujin affected by it.

 

She suffered dreadfully a major depression knowing that no one will be there by her side anymore. She needs to stay in the hospital for weeks just because she tried to kill herself by either savoring tons of pills at once or even slit her wrist. 

 

Yujin, she's really dead back then. She barely survived but now here she is, confronting the girl who killed her before. 

 

The girl who left her behind as if she's nothing. 

 

The girl she naively thought she could stupidly forget her but she kept persistently haunting her every single day in her sleep. 

 

That girl is Kim Minju, her first love. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter