Recollection

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.03
Recollection

 

 

Yuri was replacing a staff worker at the cafe on that day. Since she had typically done a lot of cafe work before so it wouldn't be a problem for the girl to do both, preparing the coffee and handling the counter. 

 

It was comparatively easy for her, as she had a lot of experiences. 

 

But there's only one thing she felt uncomfortable with, everytime the customer entered the cafe, it would either be someone she met for the first time or someone she actually encountered once in the road.  

 

Her brain couldn't stop from thinking of what they had done when she perceived them. Her brain acts as a machine that keeps triggering her memories and she heartily wished she could delete it all. 

 

Because it was hard, to retain something that wasn't important to her, especially when none of them remember her. 

 

As usual, she tried so hard to handle both coffees section and the counter. Unlike any other days, the cafe was surprisingly packed due to the promotion they had and Yuri didn't know about it, not until she reached here. 

 

Accordingly, the worker here passed their work to Yuri because it would be busy today. Since they promised Yuri to pay her double from the original wage, she hastily agreed not knowing what exactly coming for her. 

 

It's a disaster. A total disaster. 

 

"Welcome to Bellatrix Ca---fe," She had stopped for a while when she marked the figure she had over the counter at the moment. She looked extremely familiar and... there's someone else besides her and that someone is not the one she knows. 

 

It's someone else. 

 

"What do you want to drink?" The girl had queried the other girl beside her, and Yuri was still in the previous state, actually stunned to regard her here. 

 

Her eyes then move towards the hand wrapped around the familiar girl's arms. 

 

It wasn't anything special, right? They're just friends, right? 

 

She allowed those questions constantly being repeated in her mind and it's totally disturbing. 

 

"Anything you want to drink." 

 

The girl scanned the menu list on top of Yuri's head before directed her attention towards Yuri back. She raised both of her eyebrows when she caught Yuri was looking attentively at her with an unexplainable stare. 

 

But then, she gently brushes it off since she genuinely thought it was normal, "Can I get two iced Caramel Macchiato?" 

 

The latter had properly placed her order but no direct response coming from the part-time worker, "Are you here with me?" She waved triumphantly her hand in front of the girl's face, in hope it could wake her up from the daydream. 

 

Yuri flinched a little bit when she noted a hand being set in front of her face, "Y---yes? Oh, two iced Caramel Macchiato," She clicked on the monitor to place their order, "That would be $9 altogether, Eunㅡ I mean Ms."  Yuri halted herself when she was about to accidentally spell the girl's name. 

 

Eunbi frowned thoughtfully her eyebrows but still passed the card she held in her hand towards the worker. 

 

"Please wait till it buzzes to get your coffee. Thank you."

 

The girl politely takes it from her hand and was about to leave and find a respective seat before she managed to stop instantly and turned around, "Do you perhaps know me?" Eunbi justly urged. 

 

Yuri's eyes widened, but she quickly bobbed to the question, "No. I mistook you for someone else. Sorry," Yuri bowed a little bit. 

 

"You know her, Eunbi?" The other girl sought when they started to walk away from the counter.

 

She until now had her arms winded around Eunbi's and she looked she didn't really bother about it. 

 

It's her. It's undoubtedly her. Chaeyeon's girlfriend. Kwon Eunbi.

 

But who's the girl beside her?

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Bet there will be none of the days that one particular rent house would pass by without any problem arose between the residents. Though there were only four of them in the house, but it's as if there were at least ten people in it. 

 

The level noisiness they could get within a day is beyond the limit and sometimes even the neighbours falsely complain about it. 

 

Though, what can they possibly do if one of the most honourable politician's daughter lives in the house? They could whine all they want, but there's nothing will happen. Because the girl is too powerful and no one could interfere with her. 

 

Habitually, it's pretty ordinary to hear the two youngest girls in the house to quarrel over something petty. 

 

As a notable example, when one of their dress was womaning and they unjustly blamed each other for taking it but turn out, it's Hyewon who borrow it for the dinner she constantly had with her coursemates. 

 

But today, it's presumably unlike any other normal days because the one who picks up the fight was the last person that would do that. 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Choi Yena?" Yujin had shouted out loud, most likely will disturb the peace of others. 

 

Even Hyewon who rarely comes out from her room, exceptionally being in the living room to witness a special drama from the two of them. Yena had an intense glare while staring fiercely at the girl who was actually taller than her. 

 

Damn, why does she need to be annoyingly tall at the moment like this? 

 

Yujin let out an irritated sigh, "Look, I just ask who spilled the coffee on my dress. That's all. Why are you so tense with everything? It's early in the morning for God sake."

 

Wonyoung had attempted to step in and halted them, but there's no visible sign Yena would back off anytime soon. She's terribly serious on it. 

 

The one who consistently had a radiant smile plastered on her face currently having a furious face and looked unhappy with something. 

 

But obviously, the three of them had no idea on what it is about. 

 

"Seriously, Yujin? You didn't remember what you did yesterday? 

 

Yujin frowned severely her eyebrows, what the hell she had done that Yena was so mad at her? Like, in her excellent memories there's nothing bad that she did, though.

 

She merely remembers that she went to a fashion show but someone spilled coffee on her dress, hence she needs to cancel the plan and went back home right after.

 

The thing is now she couldn't even remember who did it. 

 

That's why she asked Yena on it since she's there with her. But the response she got at the moment was absolutely beyond her expectation. Yena had picked up a fight with her for no reasonable reason. 

 

"What the hell did I do yesterday that you're so mad at me, right now?" 

 

". Seriously, are you going to be like this, Ahn Yujin?" 

 

Yujin snorted as she crossed her arms, "You're over-reacting, aren't you?" 

 

"I wish I am but then I could understand why you're acting like this. You simply never admit your mistake." 

 

As soon as she unanimously declared those, Yena snatched her phone on the dining table and straightly went out of the house, allegedly leaving the three girls behind. 

 

Both Hyewon and Wonyoung had their eyes on Yujin as of now as if they're demanding the girl to explain the situation they're in at the moment. 

 

"Wow, great Yujin. It's amazing on how you could make the almighty Yena boil up till the point she escaped the house. An applause should've given to you," Wonyoung had sealed both of her palms with a clap as she let a mock smile appeared on her lips. 

 

Yujin rolled her eyes before gritted her teeth and clenched her fist, "You just had to annoy me even more. Thank you for that Jang Wonyoung," She unduly emphasized the girl's name as she walked to her room and slammed the door in instant. 

 

Wonyoung sighed, "When will you ever stop, Ahn Yujin?"

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

If only she wasn't born into the world. 

 

If only she could turn back in time. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter