Resolution

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.14
Resolution

 

 

"Are you sure you will be okay, Jo Yuri?" Chaeyeon naturally sought when the girl attentively scanning the map in her hand as she promptly decided to follow Chaeyeon to Japan in finding Sakura. 

 

Chaeyeon eagerly told Yuri it's now or never. 

 

She thinks she would regret it forever if she didn't find Sakura on time and admit that Sakura is the only one she dearly needs in her life. 

 

Yuri raised both of her expressive eyebrows, looking at the girl with a pleasant smile plastered on her face before it slowly faded away as her mind come across on something. 

 

"Oh," She bitterly claimed, "It's for the best, I think," Yuri merely shrugged her shoulders, continued walking. 

 

Chaeyeon heaved out a frustrated sigh, cautiously taking out her phone that has been bombarded by Yena's messages, but she simply overlooked it because she still treasures her friendship with Yuri. 

 

Yes, she befriends both, but she genuinely believes Yuri did it for a reason. Yuri wasn't someone who loves to do things abruptly. If she ever backs off from something, that's mean, she has been thinking a lot about it before she invariably made the decision. 

 

"Yuri, wait for me," Chaeyeon placed her phone back in her bag before started to catch up with Yuri's pace, "Where should we go now?" She winded her arms around Yuri's, fondly hoping the small gesture could make the girl felt assured. 

 

Yuri hummed to the question as she pouted her lips, "Do you want to go straight to Sakura's house or you want to look around more?"

 

"B--But, I don't know her house," Chaeyeon slightly felt embarrassed to tacitly admit she didn't know anything about Sakura other than her name and her age. 

 

Maybe; she knows her job too. 

 

She's working as a part-time model at one of the most prestigious model company in Korea. 

 

Yuri chuckled, "No worries. I already have her address." 

 

Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows to the sudden news, "Y---You, what? How did you get it?" 

 

It's weird to think on how a random person that absolutely didn't know Sakura personally had Sakura's address in her hand. 

 

Weird, right? 

 

"O--Oh," She stuttered, "I--I, oh, yeah, Nako and Hitomi! They're my friends."

 

"Friends? How could they---"

 

"Work," Yuri cut Chaeyeon's words in an instant, "I met them at my workplace. Since we're at the same age so we decided to become friends."

 

At this point, Yuri didn't know which part of the story is the truth and which part is a lie. 

 

Chaeyeon could sense something is wrong in her prepared statement but unanimously decided to let it slide because she didn't want Yuri to reluctantly force herself telling something she didn't want to. 

 

"Let's just go to Sakura's house, then," Chaeyeon made a suggestion and Yuri nodded approvingly her head to it. 

 

The two decided to take a taxi instead of the train because it's their first time in Japan so they won't risk their time, spending most of their day looking for the right lane to take. 

 

Both of the girls went to the taxi station, grabbed a car to ride and give the address to the driver with the basic Japanese language she had in her mind. 

 

The journey consumed approximately 30 minutes long, and the two know precisely they're going to have a lot of trouble in paying the fare. 

 

But luckily, the taxi accepted card so they're safe at some point. Chaeyeon then proceeds with the transaction when the car stopped in front of the huge house with the brown coloured gate. 

 

They took off from the car, thanking the driver for sending them here. 

 

As soon as the taxi disappeared from the vision, Chaeyeon started to question, "Are you sure this is her house? Like---"

 

Yuri scratched her head, "But based on the address, this should be the one." 

 

The older girl shrugged her shoulders, went to the door and pressed on the doorbell, waiting for it to open. 

 

They waited respectfully for few minutes since well, it must take time for the residents to open the door, considering how big the house is. 

 

"Na--ko, you should tell me that you're arriving to---" The girl stopped from talking as soon as she properly regarded the one who was standing at ease in front of her, "Ch--Chaeyeon, what are you doing here?"

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Chaewon has been feeling anxious since morning when she couldn't contact Yuri at all. 

 

It's totally fine these few days... but why now... when she mentioned about what happened between them....

 

She knows precisely she shouldn't kiss Yuri when she's allegedly drunk and apparently couldn't remember anything the next morning... but what can she do when... she has fallen for the girl more than she ordinarily thought she would. 

 

The girl had her teeth busy biting her nails while her favourite shows being aired on the television. 

 

"Chaewon, are you okay?" A tapped on her shoulders, startled the girl as she suddenly jumped off from the sofa. Her cousin looked at her with a puzzled frown, "What's wrong with you?" She brought Chaewon to the seat, and secured the vacant spot beside the girl. 

 

Chaewon desperately tried to bring her sanity back, but she couldn't stop herself from spacing out. 

 

Her cousin furrowed her eyebrows even more, naturally wondering what causes Chaewon to look so distracted these few days. She is typically the most normal one in the house but today, she looks the most disturbed one. 

 

"M---Minju, did I do something wrong?" Chaewon had her eyes teary as she diligently sought the question towards the girl in front of her, "What should I do now, Minju? Help me," She brought Minju's both hands into hers, "Please." 

 

Burning tears dripping down her rosy cheeks, startling Minju at once, "Y--Yah, Kim Chaewon," She used her fingers to tenderly wipe the tears on the girl's cheeks, "Tell me. What happened?" 

 

Her lips slightly curved upwards producing an assuring smile in hope it could calm her down a little bit. 

 

"I---I met the girl I've been searching for at the party and we spent the night together--- but now I couldn't contact her anymore--- I'm afraid--- If I lost her for the second time---"

 

“Hey, Chaewon,” Minju set her hand on the girl’s shoulders, forcing Chaewon to look into her eyes, “Hey, calm down, okay? Everything is just going to be fine,” The younger girl smilingly assured her cousin. 

 

Chaewon gnawed her lower lips, “B--But, why she hasn't contacted me yet?” She looked downwards, trying to hide the endless tears that kept coming out from her eyes, “I---I want to see her again, Minju. I--I want to confess the truth like how I’ve been loving her all these times and how much she means to me.”

 

“I will find her. I will find her for you. I promise,” Minju desperately stated as she thought wistfully that’s the sole way could calm Chaewon down for now. 

 

Because she knows once Chaewon acting this way, she would never stop… until she met her back. The girl she has been looking for. 

 

“Promise me?” Chaewon had her sorrowful eyes sparkling as she looked earnestly at the girl in front of her. 

 

“Yes, I promise. Just give me some time, and I will bring her to you,” At this point, Minju couldn’t take back her words. 

 

By hook or by crook, she needs regardless to find for the girl even though that’s mean she has to seek for help from Jinyoung. 

 

Because he’s the only one could come across her mind at the moment and also… the only one she could trust when it comes to Chaewon’s matter. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter