Limitation

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ch.16
Limitation

 

 

"Where should we go next?" Yujin had her hand tightly hold onto Wonyoung as if the girl will lose herself in the crowd. 

 

Wonyoung had consistently let out a gleeful chuckle every time she justly regarded the expression Yujin  plastered on her face. 

 

"I feel like eating waffle," Wonyoung simply responded. 

 

It's great on how they almost had the same height, so they look cute together. 

 

The younger girl never really treats Yujin as someone older, most of the times they're more to friends. Wonyoung doesn't even use honorifics to Yujin, with a reason. She didn't want to be formal with the girl she likes. 

 

That's likely why Yujin being grumpy towards  Wonyoung most of the times. 

 

The two then walked together, side by side, with their fingers intimately intertwined and having the same legs moving rhythmically, heading towards the waffle store that self-claimed good by Yujin. 

 

Yujin loves to eat, so she always looked out for new restaurants and cafes, also the popular one. And she could assure the cafe she chose, will be pack with people but it wasn't going to be a problem for her to get a seat.  

 

Well, Yujin did use her privilege as VIP's daughter quite often. Unlike Wonyoung who preferred to stay low and acted like an average citizen. 

 

"It's a full house," Wonyoung's eyes widened to see the line outside the cafe. 

 

The older girl looked keenly at her and promptly passed a whimsical smile. 

 

Wait, Wonyoung knows this smile. 

 

"Yujin, no." The girl had shaken her head, disagree with what Yujin was going to do. 

 

Yujin assured, "No worries, Jang Wonyoung. They have a section ready for VIP customers and I already called them so you don't have to worry, okay?" 

 

Wonyoung wasn't sure whether she could be mightily relieved with the statement stated by Yujin or not because she sure Yujin could do more than that. 

 

She always did. 

 

"B---but." 

 

Before Wonyoung could say anything, Yujin already gripped her hand, hauled her towards the direction of the cafe before she showed her identification card towards the server in front of the door. 

 

The girl bowed respectfully a little bit towards Yujin as she called for one of her fellow workers to guide the couple to their respective seat. 

 

Wonyoung silently followed behind Yujin with Yujin's hand still holding onto hers. She tried to avoid the stare all of the customers had executed them along the way they have to walk to reach the destination. 

 

, this is why she hates a crowded place. 

 

As soon as they tentatively reached their seat, Wonyoung secured the seat near the wall as she wants to hide from people. She wouldn't please see her mutuals here when everyone knows she stayed abroad, at least for now. 

 

Everyone had the past they didn't want to tell anyone and Wonyoung couldn't deny, she also has one. 

 

"Are you okay?" Yujin had gently placed her hand on the girl's located on the table. 

 

Wonyoung startled by it as she abruptly pulled her hand and rested it on her laps. She gulped, clearing her thirsty throat as she grabbed the glass filled with water in front of her. 

 

"Ye--Yeah, I'm okay." 

 

Yujin reminded of something, "I---I'm sorry, I forget that you couldn't be in the crowd. How stupid I am---"

 

"N---no, Yujin. That's fine. I have you, right. I'm sure I'll be okay," Wonyoung responded adequately but she could sense of guilty in Yujin, "Ahn Yujin, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me."

 

"B---but." 

 

"I need to go to the toilet, wait here for a while," She politely excused herself, seizing her phone and leave to the washroom she presumably didn't know where it is located. 

 

As luck would have it a worker there kindly showed the way to Wonyoung or else she still wandered around the cafe to find for it till now. 

 

Wonyoung voluntarily entered the washroom with no intention to do any business in there. She's merely anxious because she knows what she saw just now ain't imagination. 

 

It's real. The girl is here. 

 

Maybe, that's the biggest reason why she's feeling anxious at the moment. 

 

Not because of the crowd, but because of the girl she undoubtedly wanted to avoid the most breath with the same air as her. 

 

"Jang Wonyoung, calm down. Nothing is going to happen. Yujin is yours now. There's nothing to worry about," She told her reflection in the mirror but the nervousness she had couldn't be hide when she kept her hand shakes while expressing those. 

 

Her teeth busy gnawed her lips as her brain works, thinking of something bad going to happen. 

 

Her phone suddenly vibrates, her sister's name appeared on the screen, "Not now, Gyuri. Not now." She flipped the phone, rejecting the call at once. 

 

Wonyoung then heaved out a heavy sigh before she settled herself and comes out from the washroom after approximately 10 minutes spending lavishly in it. 

 

She walked towards their seat when she could see a familiar figure was sitting on her place, across her girlfriend. 

 

"W---Wait, how can she, Kim Minjoo," Wonyoung getting anxious, "You really love to screw up my life don't you?"

 

 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

 

 

Eunbi wasn't sure whether the decision she wisely made at the moment was the best one. 

 

She tried, she really tried for other solutions but seems like none of it works for her. Or maybe, it's just her who didn't want to admit the reality she had presently. 

 

The reality where all the things couldn't be just like what she wants. 

 

Eunbi heaved out a sigh as her eyes locked on the two luggage in front of her, "Kwon Eunbi, in the end, this is what you choose right?" 

 

She mumbled alone with her phone kept vibrating as her cousin was calling her non-stop since the moment she left the house. 

 

Who wouldn't get worried over someone who just left her letter on the dining table saying she's going far, alone? 

 

Eunbi would be dead worried as well if it ever happened to Chaewon. 

 

Her mind wandered around to the incident happened a week ago. 

 

She sure it wasn't just a foolish mistake made by her because no matter how drunk Eunbi could be, she wouldn't just sleep with anyone. 

 

Eunbi knows her limit and till now she still managed to keep it all. 

 

Earnestly saying, she never sleeps with Sian. 

 

The only girl she had slept with is Chaeyeon and that's presumably why she was quite startled to see it's Sian the next morning. 

 

It shouldn't be Sian. 

 

Yes, she admitted that she played with her heart, lying to the girl but Eunbi could never do anything to the girl. 

 

Though Sian insisted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter